Lawl skool finals week

>lawl skool finals week
>already lost 5 pounds from stress and loss of appetite
>Have to miss 3/6 days of gym
>my fucking gains
hold me brehs

Attached: 1534881012694.jpg (1242x1241, 100K)

>law school
you better have connections or you are fucked royally

gains can be remade, finals cannot.

i'm in a tier one school but this is still true. i fucked up, thank god i got skolly tho

Can we avoid OP's fuck up by making time management gains?

Time management or study skills tips are appreciated.

I'm in law school finals and still work out 6x a week. Also go to a t14 and not some easy school, so don't be no bitch.

Work out first thing in the morning

literally same user. How do you understand civil procedure / the erie doctrine... fuck this shit man I just want to be rich

Attached: 1496022015239.gif (200x150, 55K)

What do you mean by tier 1? Top 50 or top 14?
Good luck, it’s a tough market out there.

Good luck bros.
Lawyer will not make you “rich.” But a big law job will definitely make you comfortable upper middle class.

ETA I am writing this from my desk at 11:45 pm. This is probably an early night. Look before you leap.

have really good legal connections through my family so the law degree is a prerequisite to entering family business and being rich. I wouldn't be able to practice in a firm 10 hours a day to make 200k a year.

Ok I don’t quite follow if it’s a family business they should be able to hire you without law school. But good for you bro. Family biz is good stuff

You could be me
>28 NEET
>fat
>total loser
so you know man... its all relative

now teach me the erie doctrine senpai :-) this shit is excruciating.

>pic related where im at after re-reading 6 core cases relating to erie.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-07 at 12.23.36 AM.png (1476x864, 203K)

here's a (you). now go lift fatass.

Your outline is cart before the horse. Do you have glannon? You should read glannon.
But basically here’s how you should think about it:
1. What’s the general rule of Erie? Federal courts in diversity use federal procedures and state substantive law.
2. Ah, but what is “substantive”? You can argue almost any rule can change the outcome in any case (eg, you missed a filing deadline). So see York and Byrd all those cases.
3. Also remember that we presume statutes and rules are constitutional. So if there’s a rule of civil procedure or a statute addressing the issue (as opposed to local custom, local rule, judicial order, etc.) you have to give the rule deference. If it’s ARGUABLY procedural, the federal rule/statute applies. Hanna v Plummer

But there’s really no substitute for reading cases + glannon and doing practice examples.

I'm doing quimbee practice questions for eerie now. I'll read glannon though, it wasn't assigned to us. Thanks user.

I am bucko, I started washing my benis too! :D

im at .67@7reps/1.46@7/2@5reps/2.5@7reps
im trying! m(_ _)m

You need supplements even if they aren’t assigned. Especially for 1L. Check amazon reviews. Usually the E&Es are solid, the blue ones (concepts and insights?) are good too. And if you have con law get the giant chemerinski book

If law school is stressing you out that much you’re not cut out for it. Should have majored in accounting like a drone who knows it’s place.