I'm gonna kill myself

I am 5'11 (manlet), I weigh 77 kilos.

Should I kill myself? I feel obese but at the same time I don't think I have an optimal body to lift.

I go to the gym almost daily, I train for two hours, I do cardio for one hour and I lift another hour, I have been going to the gym for 2.5 months.

I don't have any gains, I drink whey protein, I drink green juice and do dry fasting each weekend and nothing works, I am depressed and nobody cares for me.

What do?

Attached: IMG_20181206_121739.jpg (2448x3264, 2.72M)

>What do?
Losing weight would be a good start, aim for 70-72kg or so, and then start eating more for sweet gains. It will take some time, but we are all gonna make it.

Attached: 33.jpg (1355x1000, 107K)

eat more

do less cardio

Dude i am 5"7 i cut down to 70 kg from 85kg still looked like shit, lift were shit (still are but i am slowly making it) started bulking, lifts improved rapidly (still look like a dyel) but the satisfaction you get from being stronger made me realize I dont give a fuck about how i look i just want to be strong

your 'program', including your diet, sounds like a compilation of memes

pick a proven program for beginners, don't modify it (by doing something like adding an hour of cardio on at the end), and eat healthy food at a caloric surplus for the time being.

The fuck country do you live in that 5'11 is manlet?

fitistan

This.
Emphasis on diet and calories

Don't do cardio before you lift weights. If you want maximum gains you need to put maximum effort into lifting. If you deplete your energy running first that won't be possible.

Attached: grashing dis blane.jpg (651x807, 53K)

Fuck off. I'm 5'11", taller than most men, and get called tall all the time even though I don't feel like it. I also weigh about twice as much as you, but I'm working on losing the weight and getting stronger. Lost forty pounds already. And I'm almost at 1/2/3/4. You've got no fucking excuse. Know what you're supposed to be doing, work hard, eat right, sleep enough, and DRINK MORE WATER.

Don't do cardio first. Lift first. Fuck around with bullshit later, or you are compromising your lifts.

Post actual lifts and not handwavy statements.

Gomad

First of all youre doing way too much shit. A solid 2 hour lifting session is plenty, do cardio on off days or HIIT every now and then. Secondly, dont obsess over these fucking supplements like whey and whatever the fuck green juice is or even dry fasting? are you fucking kidding me? youre not gonna make any gains doing whatever the fuck youre doing and then not giving you're body any nutrient to recover and no water on top of that. Finally its all a fucking mindset. nobody gives a fuck if you;re depressed only what you can accomplish. I'm 5'10 maybe even 5'9 on a bad day and i dont watch my posture. But not a single fucking soul has ever called me short, that shit aint that serious. Not to mention i weigh 180-185lbs rn, i think its like 82 kilos or something. I've been stuck at that weight for the past year since I started going ot the gym but I dont give a fuck cause over that past year I've gotten vascularity, ab definition, and went from size 36 pants to now where 32 is a bit too big. Im still fat but 1/2/3/4 for 5 ez as well.

Point is don't fucking overthink this shit, just lift heavy and eat your veggies

Attached: d95.png (590x518, 276K)

nice

>Should I kill myself? I

No, instead channel all that anger to improve thyself.

Attached: 719c403c4f9550eebec51e350dd3d197aeed68266167986f32c0150afe8030a0.jpg (500x333, 26K)

earth
t. fellow 5' 11 dwarf

OP here, i want to lose weigh but acquire gains

You have to do one at a time.

eat at maintenance then for 2 years with regular cardio. After those two years you can do cutting bulking cycles. If you're like me you might say fuck it and decide to bulk so your lifts go up and in that case do a 200-300 calories surplus still with cardio. If you start to get fat go on a mini cut for a week or something, max 500 calories deficit nothing more than that. Personally instead of counting calories when cutting i instead just won't eat something I normally would have or if i make a protein shake sub milk with water and down that.

He's only been going to the gym for 2.5 months, he can still remain on recomp

What is recomp?

losing fat and gaining muscle at the same time. can be achieved in the first 2 years of lifting usually but diminishes alot after that so people generally just stick to specifically cutting or bulking

If you're going to kill yourself over some mundane shit like this...

Yeah, you should probably kill yourself.

my coach is like 5'3 but lifted alot. he weighed 90kg with low bodyfat in his prime. he is 50 now but looks better than 90% of people in their 20s. Just lift hard and eat a lot. more muscle is also more energy needed so faster fat loss when you bulk up

how the fuck did you take that picute?
theres your face and cars in the background
did you hold the scale againste the wall press yourself against it with one arm so that it shows whatever weight you want and took a picture with your other hand ?

>I have been going to the gym for 2.5 months.
Fuck off.

>What do?
Post the livestream link.

can you stop being a retarded "recomper"?
either go full skelly or bloatloard if you're skinnyfat, no way around it

Attached: 1532906352047.jpg (350x392, 51K)

fuera de aqui puto sudaca

>going to the gym for 2.5 months
>I don't have any gains

Boo fucking hoo, I didn't see results until at least 6 months in. Keep training pussy

Asking the real questions

But why do you wanna lose weight at 5'11 77kg?
It looks like the perfect weight to be with a bf of 10-12%

True