I spent more then 15k on my face and I still can't get any girls...

I spent more then 15k on my face and I still can't get any girls. I'm 5'11 but I want to be 6'3 is leg lengthening surgery worth the cost/pain.

Attached: 1543990343229.jpg (660x574, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=coJjo3NmAEI&app=desktop
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why didn’t you just spend the 15k on hookers

what surgical procedures did you get?

can you send me money so I can get some?

this is the endgame of lookism philosophy.

im thinking of nose job and chin implant, will still be balding though. it's basically a lost cause and you have to move to a new city after or everyone will remember that you used to be an ugly doofus.

yeah I mean if you never want to workout again

post before/after surgery pictures.

im 21 average to ugly looking, have no job, be poor, be DYEL in clothes, masturbate to love live 5 feet 10 inches

yet every time i went to a club i always made out with a 8/10 girl and above and ended having sex with her days after

you are all shy faggots with low test just go to clubs and make them know you are interested

Nose jobs is for jews

I want women to like me and feel validated not recoil at the sight of me.
Chin, nose, teeth and jaw.
>can you send me money so I can get some?
Sure thing user I'll put you in my will

i have jew nose but none of the benefits of actually being jewish.

>Chin, nose, teeth and jaw.
holy shit, do you even resemble the real you anymore? what did your friends and family think? this seems excessive.

>I want women to like me and feel validated not recoil at the sight of me.
Hookers

>leg lengthening surgery

wat

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA>I spent more then 15k on my face

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>IT'S ALL ABOUT LOOKS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA GET A PERSONALITY FAGGOT LMFAO AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Post face, retard.

There’s your problem. All that plastic surgery makes you look fake and weird. You look “off” like uncanny valley or something. Men with plastic surgery are looked down on. Women are attracted to good genes and that obvious surgery shows that’s not you your just coping

God dude you fucked up.

Can't I just work my upper body
I'd rather not get doxxed thanks
You're probably not average lol
Pic related

Attached: PMD_limb_reconstruction_external_fixator_types_EN.jpg (356x253, 17K)

Bump

youtube.com/watch?v=coJjo3NmAEI&app=desktop

watch this and just give up

you have to go back

some truth to this. Obviously, if you have a massive beak nose a rhinoplasty might be a good option. But men don't have to be pretty, we just need good personality and money.

Not OP but how the FUCK do you get a good, charming personality if you've been a social reject your whole life. I don't want to give up but this shit is impossible.

personality is a meme. so are social skills. either be hot or LDAR.

Kys

cope

Do it and post progress