FUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKK YOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUU

FUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKK YOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUU

I guess I'll just have to take my manlet genes elsewhere then

Attached: 20181206_205219.jpg (1440x2110, 539K)

>its real
wtf is this eugenics

5'8 is not that tall

>Giving my semen to over the hill genetic dead end thots and dykes
>Implying I'll allow those dogfuckers to use my very essence to produce a child using their rotted dna and fetted wombs
>Implying I'll want to be sued for child support later or wake up one day to a knock on the door, 15 or so years from now, only to find a kid that looks like me standing there confused and fucked up. Looking for a father to take care of them and make everything in ther life make sense

Fuck that.
Those loser whores made their bed, now they can lay in it.

WOW lol.

I mean if I was a weird vegan woman who don't need no sex to give birth but I wanted someone's splurge to get pregnant I wouldn't want it from a manlet. I don't want my kid to be something like 5'8 or so in 2040 when literally everyone is going to be over 6'.

I don't know how ethical it is, but honestly I'm all in for designer babies and it's going to happen wether you want or not, like faggots marriage, soft drugs legalization, universal basic income etc. It's just a matter of when, regardless of how low your IQ is

they should say 120+ IQ only and then they'd be called racists because only whites and asians could donate

If they really had an IQ of 120 but were willing to donate, I seriously doubt that they'd be the kind of men who have the correct genetics to sire worthwhile children.

>beggars
>choosing
imagine my shock
being short must be fucking torture dawgs

tfw 5'8

Man, I don't get this sudden height fetish with people.

Can we talk about fitness yet?

Attached: 614VmsFwoNL._SX463_.jpg (463x457, 30K)

Have IQ off 120
Want to maximize reproductive success by both fostering marriage and raising children while impregnating many other women in ways that wouldn't raise concerns of infidelity.

What's wrong here?

Also.an IQ of 120 isn't that high. It's around average for white people at a good college

How about fitness dick in your mouth ayyye gottem

Imagine being such a total and complete femcel that not only can you not get a decent man to commit to you, but you can't even get a man to pump and dump you. These women are so atrociously undesirable that Chad's and even average Joe won't trade his genetics for that pussy. Now that you're done imagining how what women this low on the totem pole must look like, now imagine that even they have a 5'8 cutoff minimum. They don't have to interact with the manlet, they didn't even have to have sex with him. It's artificial insemination, it's nonsex and even these hobgoblins won't accept anything below 5'8.

I almost feel bad for manlets being forcibly BTFOd from the gene pool. Can you imagine your best bet at reproducing successfully is jizzing into tampon boxes at the local Walmart and hoping some thot shoves your crusty but barely living seed into her cooter.

Attached: 1544078685263-fit.png (500x519, 143K)

This desu

Attached: 1543886029201.jpg (312x240, 39K)

>Also.an IQ of 120 isn't that high. It's around average for white people at a good college
I can tell you're young and have an average IQ based off of this statement alone.

(((White)))

user, those manlets are in fact getting pussy and are knocking up women who aren't such losers and genetic dead ends that they think that getting preggers from strange sperm donors is a good idea.

Nice attempt at making men feel bad, but this only makes the women in question look like losers and makes dudes who are below 5'8" feel better about themselves.

This is a cope post. However, I agree that manlets need to be given high chairs to raise them up instead of having other men tear them (further) down.

I'm 6'8" and only my qt3.14 wife deserves my semen.

I'm sure she's so grateful she gets your semen user.

>eugenics
>bad thing
Pic one fag, manlets will forever be BTFO

Attached: AEC45B6A-0F54-4BBB-A4BA-11707A74A693.jpg (1242x2014, 271K)

This is actually a completely fine line to draw desu she is obviously 5'8 herself

Don't worry my man

>5ft9.5
>Ginger

Last time I checked no sperm bank wanted me either lol

Its only 170cm. It's not much, 95% of men other than chinks are taller

Is it bad that when i had tinder for 3 weeks i cant remember swiping right even once? Fuck, nothing but uggos and fatties on there.

This. (((Sperm donating))) is high level degeneracy.

Peak Jow Forums larping. Are you a shitskin too? I know you browns like to pretend you're white to distract yourself from crippling self-hatred. Or are you 17 and want to MAGA by memeing about frogs and being edgy?

t. butthurt donor-baby raised by single mother

It's normally for parents who can't have kids. Likelihood is the kids will be raised well

This apart for the average at a good college

Oh yeah totally not burned out roasties who put career first and then their uterus is screaming for a baby and they can't get a "good man" so they become single mothers through donorfags.

Just answer the question you sad cunt. Post body too.

> 7 ft. tall billionair chad without college degree is not allowed to donate his sperm

what has this world become.

what are the requirements? is there a IQ/no shitskin/no criminal story requirement?

It's almost like the world doesn't conform to your weird incel worldview

Underaged

World is growing much more superficial, have to deal with it

Imagine your very reason for existence, your essence, your seed, your life force being scrupulated and prejudicated by some 200lb golbina bull dyke or some abused roastie thats hit the wall hard after taking hundreds of "Chad" loads in her filthy diseased cunt and ass hole. Imagine such mentally deficient people decide the fate of your sperm. Imagine these being the prerequisites for reproduction. We have strayed too far from the natural path.

I thought 6'0" was required?

Not required, but you’ll get paid more than someone who is between 5’8” and 5’11”

people giving their dna away for 20 bucks
lmao burgers are you for real

Hello r*ddit

I dont understand Jow Forums´s obsession with height
Im 6'1'' and honestly ive NEVER understood why its so great

have i gotten laid? sure
have i been approached by girls? sure
Am i successful in dating? honestly, no. Dating is very complex and simply being tall is maybe 10-15% of the puzzle

Enlighten me, faggots. Whats the deal with height?

it's free $20 senpai

what are you gonna do with your dna anyway?
you can't fucking go around cloning yourself and shit.

>you can't fucking go around cloning yourself and shit.
buddy, 23&me literally resell your dna to 3rd parties, so do the sperm banks.

I don’t understand why people care about money so much said the millionaire on his yacht.

Most men would rather spunk into the mouth back stomach or ass of a hot young woman or even a sock before knocking up the kind of women who'd need a sperm bank to have a child.
The horror stories of being sued for child support and children petitioning to find out who the sperm donor is alone is enough to keep basically all men of any genetic worth away from it.

Friend, i am sorry. i never knew that small guys are so crazy about their height. I mean, i guess i knew, but never thought more about it. I feel mogged when i meet dutch guys, so i guess you guys feel mogged every day. Man this is sad, i am not sure if manlet pit is something for everyone

Thats not the same at all
If you are a millionaire then you can use your money to buy stuff, its tangiable

If youre 6'0+ then you wont exactly have women throwing themselves at you, wanting to suck your dick

>tfw 5'8

Attached: download.jpg (199x254, 11K)

KSU brooo