Zyzz - he lied to us. Making it was not worth it

Zyzz - he lied to us. Making it was not worth it.

The mires, them approaching you (which happens here, especially if they're in a group), the one night stands, the hooking up - it was not worth it.
And it is not about the body, not really. It is mostly about the face and how you look with clothes on up until the point where they say "I'm down". After that, nothing else matters. Abs aren't actually needed like the myth goes.

Getting women, that's not the hard part - it is keeping one. A relationship, something that lasts more than a month or two.
When you can get chicks but you're not be able to connect with even ONE to form a relationship, to go past the sex, that's when the loneliness weighs down on you like a sentence of exile.
You fix your body but you can't fix your mind and trust or bond with anyone.

Attached: 1542679590958.png (944x691, 318K)

I married and I regret it
What I’d do for being single again and just fuck thots
I don’t want this

Then you married someone you didnt love and cucked yourself.
You deserve it.

If you really dont care about her, you could suggest an open relationship. Two outcomes: she fucks 20 guys for ever 1 girl you fuck, or is hurt beyond the ability to maintain marriage. It'd be a win win, you degenerate fuck.

Degenerate. Do the world a favor and flog yourself into submission

I guess we'll always want what we don't have. Grass is always greener, as they say.

I regret being married every day. If I didn’t have kids I’d just leave her.

Women are terrible companions. I’m not being an asshole, but get a dog if you’re lonely.

Zyzz didn't lie to us. When you start lifting, you do it for the girls. For the respect of other people. You think you've made it once you get those things, but you feel unfulfilled. Is this it? They give me attention, they respect me, because I look like a man. I've clearly made it, but I don't feel like it

It starts mattering to you less. But you still keep lifting. And one beautiful day you realize, you're not doing it for them at all anymore. You don't care what the girls think, or whether a stranger respects you for your body. You're doing it for yourself. You're doing it because you respect yourself, and love yourself. You're doing it because you're the kind of person who takes himself seriously enough to look like you do. And through that, people will respect and love you as well - not for your body, but for who you are. And that's when you've made it

It's not what we lift, but why we lift, that defines us

Attached: 1537135769934.jpg (750x673, 47K)

Scum
Cringe Incel

dude roided up faggots attract mindless bimbo's like no other stereotype.

how can you not know this yet? Get style, act like a grown up, and you'll find decent woman.

Pretty sure all the girls that approached me recently wanted a relationship. Then again I'm that baby faced "cute" guy so I seem to attract "cute" type girls and I very rarely go out to where thots are besides the gym.

>Then again I'm that baby faced "cute" guy so I seem to attract "cute" type girls
Same brother
Not even complaining though, theyre great.

This. If you don't love and accept yourself, nobody else will either

*tips fedora*

Cute guys leaning towards the beta side are more in the “beta provider pool”. Which isn’t necessarily a bad thing as long as you stick to very feminine girls and don’t go too beta on them.

>(you)

>giving vapid women the time of day
You're the problem

Spot the jealous virgin

>implying I ever planned on giving in to degenerate hookup culture

jesus christ this board needs some redpills

idd

Fit men attract women of all walks of life. And finding a decent women today........the traditional life is dead user

You wouldn't have appreciated a good girl had you not been intimately involved with the filth. But now you're filthy and need to get clean.

>Implying Zyzz wouldn't have gotten bored of partying 24/7 and wouldn't have found a qt to become a boomer with

Attached: unaboomer.jpg (329x329, 28K)

A man can never form a more than 1 way connection with a woman: women are incapable of it.

>them approaching you

False, that doesn't even happen to 10/10 guys.

It happens. I'm builtfat and I've have had several girls approach me. I never capitalized because retarded but they will approach every once in a while.

Height and weight?

It does though? I’m not a prize but I’ve had like 6-7 women directly approach me before

>He fell for the marriage and starting a family meme

Fucking kek

Builtfat and had women milfs and lesbians approach me and make overtures

Went full otter/athletic mode and young women, young mothers, and teen girls were all over me

Went fat as fuck gave up on taking care of my apperance let my beard grow and had skinny chicks with body image issues come onto me.

What in the fuck is going on?

try being a ginger; no women will come onto you

Fuck you guys and fuck your blackpills, I'm gonna get married to a qt 3.14 that loves me and have a family just like my dad. I'm going to make it.
I'm going to make it and there's nothing you fuckers can say to stop me.

Attached: 1522489100444.jpg (1537x1600, 195K)

Or 5'3...

user pls don't make me lol.

I lift because it makes me happy. The feeling when you notice your body changing in front of your eyes is great. I'm always getting stronger no matter what setbacks I've experienced that week I know I can go to the gym and improve myself. If you really hate lifting then you should not do it because spending an hour a day 6 days a week for a women is not worth it

Attached: 4367B946-E48F-4946-ABA9-E5795C352D9B.jpg (720x720, 41K)

Imagine lifting for years and building a physique of the gods while improving your confidence and sexual prowess via thots, and then not being able to find a pretty virgin girl to keep. Lmao

You show m user. Congrats! You're gonna make it!

deep stuff right there op. problem is, you need to live it to know it

Some of us weren't meant to start families. Hone your dread into gains - intellectual gains.

Attached: 1539737553477.png (900x555, 1.29M)

they only love you untill you give them a child. Than they love the child and you just pay the bills

Imagine tindering for years and building an actual roastie of the gods while inflating your ego and sexual skills via chads, and then not being able to find some pathetic virgin beta male to pay for all your shit. Lmao.

kek

>TFW smoking hot fiancee
>Working in a field of work that makes me happy
>Slowly but surely reaching my Jow Forums goals
I think I'm gonna make it brahs!

Imagine thinking you made it because thots want to fuck you

based and rooshpilled

You fucked up and married someone you enjoyed being with instead of someone who shared your values.

This is why you should not marry in the first place
when things go wrong you will be extra fucked over just because you wanted someone to write on a piece of paper that you officially love eachother