Girl came to r9k asking about making a Wooden horse

>Girl came to r9k asking about making a Wooden horse
>Turns out she is done with it and just wanted to be talked out of killing herself
>I talk to her on Discord and she isn't joking, she actually wants to do this
>r9k doxxes her, turns out she is pretty cute but she does NOT take it well
>She is offline for hours after showing she has the capability to tie herself on there
>She could be on the horse right now regretting it, but no way to get off
>She is suffering because of us
Good job, robots. I'm worries about her.

Attached: index.jpg (223x226, 8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/48630147/#48630147
liveleak.com/view?i=4ee_1304856154
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

update us tomorrow

Attached: anxiousresponse.png (305x209, 29K)

she just got her daily attention dose

Caring about people is gay.

Girls get depressed too, retard

was that the thread about the girl who wanted to make one of those triangle wedges that people use in bdsm

What exactly is a Wooden Horse?

Yeah. Some robots talked to her on Discord on the off chance it was real and it was. She already had one and wanted to be talked out of it because depression is a bitch but she was doxxed

Wooden horse that you can put in your window

those things don't kill you lmao they're just mild torture devices

Yea, but they have better coping mechanisms

Attached: 7899F36C-6A8C-4401-A3A3-D7E34D8D39A3.png (732x680, 288K)

If she gave / added discords then it was entirely out of attention and nothing more. You got emotionally cucked.

Except she had no escape plan, so she didn't think it through and might be on for days.
You didn't talk to her.

How do you faggots manage to doxx someone just out of talking on discord?She WILLINGLY gave out personal info/pictures?

supposedly she was alone and had no way to remove herself from the device once she got on.

i'll say the same thing here as i said to finish the last thread.

let her do something dumb. the darwin award is true justice. the herd needs to be thinned.

So a lonely girl has a BDSM fetish. OK.

The most likely reason is that she sent a picture and some user decided to reverse search it, so she's just a dumb bitch.

Isn't someone going to post the pics?! You can't talk about the pics and not share them

>no way to get off
My dick

Look in the archive, retard

Attached: FB_IMG_1539303953241.jpg (960x1280, 119K)

If that roastie was a guy, there would be thread about him, period.

OP if you're worries then call the police. That's what I would do. Someone saying they are going to do something like this is totally reportable to the police. They will act fast. Just say this girl said she will do this and that you want to make sure she is ok. They will get her IP from Discord and locate her and check her out

You could be her only hope.

I've actually done that, and they thought it was a prank call. I dont even love in the US

what's the thread called?

>tfw it's this easy for the cops to show up at your house just by having a discord account
i'm glad i don't talk about illegal shit over discord

Then try again. What kind of shithole do you live in . Try national suicide prevention line or something

desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/48630147/#48630147

thanks user
I didn't open that thread earlier because it started "Femanon here." and my eyes glazed over

only moralfags care about other people....

okay, shitty Jow Forums jokes aside, call for help. If shes still alive then great. If not then Jow Forums fucked up.

>wanted to be talked out of killing herself
>she actually wants to do this
yeah i'm sure

This sounds pretty hot OP. I hope she tells us how it was.

Attached: 1538672568852.gif (200x150, 140K)

She's obviously still alive, but likely suffering. I also can't deny the idea of her dying in such a sexy way turns me on, but yeah, call her. Maybe she will come back and thank us.

Breaking: some roastie wants attention from men she'd never let touch her. More news at 8!

Sexist. Kys.

Img source?

>some chad cops will come across that sweatmeat sitting on her DIY sextoy and have a laugh
>because some robots were worried
like putty

I drew that shit user. I am the source

mfw i saw the post and did nothing

>that wedge jammed up some depressed girl's crotch
>her squirming in pain
Robots, I hope she survives, but only barely, and then comes back

you faggots who talked to her on discord and didn't get her to stream her stupidity inflicted torture for the lulz deserve to be shoa'd
not that any of this is real

Attached: 1529364464040.jpg (604x604, 65K)

Calling suicide hotline.

Well, do you also have the pics of the device?

this is a key question and until supplemental proofs are offered I don't know why this is above the level of any greentext larp

Attached: 1526054667655.jpg (652x815, 67K)

I never talked to her about that, I just asked about her lviing situation, and she gave me a picture that reverse searched to her fb. Another user, however, did get pics.

I just got off the phone and there's nothing they can do because I don't even have anything other than her facebook.

Supplemental proof was offered, faggot.

Pic related is the horse. Bitch needs help, I swear.

>whiteknight is scared he won't get his dick wet before she kills herself
cringe
also
>an heroing via wooden horse

>keep talking about proofs
>posts no proofs

Attached: 1509270871731.jpg (354x315, 17K)

>an heroing via wooden horse
based

>being this out of the loop

Kys.

Redpilled roastie

>Roastie is an medieval hero
Fuckin love this

god i hope she's suffering right now, regretting her decision, with no chance of escape, crying and begging for it to stop

reminds me of what happened to this girl:
liveleak.com/view?i=4ee_1304856154

Even better is if she is saved days later nearly passed out. I hope she comes back to tell us the experience

i hope it turns her into a painslut with a new fetish

I was in that thread when she first posted it but left pretty quickly. what's her discord?

Sufalsomundo#2045 case sensitive but everything about her screams depression

all women are depressed or erotic when they don't have a man owning them / telling them what to do

her semi-erotic suicide attempt just screams about how badly she needs to be brutally raped to fix her brain

thanks bud, hopefully she responds.

Explain what's so erotic about a wooden horse.

>cute girl threatens a lewd suicide attempt
What do you regard want to accomplish by helping her? Do you think she will suck your dick?

Holy fuck muh diiiick.

I can only imagine her on top of the horse right now struggling to get off after she reached her pleasure limit. I bet that all the friction has made her pussy all swollen and red and there's nothing she can do but watch-

Holy shit there goes my NoFap.

how the fuck a wooden horse supposed to kill anyone.

everyone in this thread is a headcase.

she will be when she gets doxxed even more

if she has no way of getting off she will be in an upright position, suffering, tired, hungry, until she expires from thirst

She has no escape plan. She'll die of natural causes on the horse after days of this.

no, I just want a friend really. she's probably lonely too and I doubt most of the people who messaged her intend on being her friend

are you for real?
if she can tie herself into a position without help, she'll be able to untie herself out of it, unless she's using some VERY specific knots.

t. i tie myself up

You don't know what you're talking about. Go away.

>be on wooden horse
>want to get off
>tip to the side
>fall off

You're exaggerating.

If you do get ahold of her can you ask her where she went? If she escapes the horse or is saved I'd like to know she is ok.

what the fuck are you talking about
what the fuck is a wooden horse

It's a midieval torture device that you straddle. Think of a wedge that puts all your weight on the vag.

sure, maybe she can even make a thread herself

fuck roasties
fuck white knights
fuck jannies

Attached: 1539309943286.png (600x600, 215K)

ngl, as much as I want her to live after seeing she wasn't fat in last thread I think she would look cute on tied up on one

I kinda wish she had livestreamed the whole thing.

Yeah but they're morons to do so since they have intrinsic value. Look at this thread, if it was a guy we were talking about...there wouldn't even be this thread.

I also want her to live now that I know she's not fat
I'd want her to live more if she had streamed herself on the horse

Can you explain this thought process?

It's pretty straightforward, I think.
I don't know this woman from Eve.
She would have been a lot cooler, to me, if she had produced said content.

Any luck contacting her robots?

Yeah but they statistically choose less effective methods of suicide so that they have a chance for rescue and/or a cry for attention. Like what dude would build a fucking wooden horse? A man would shoot himself, use a train, etc.

This girl chose both the longest, most painful, and most humiliating way possible. I kind of wonder what fucked her up this badly.

your supposed to tie heavy weights to each of your feet so you cant do that

Yeah, man, sure we do. I'm totally not a chronically depressed and shut in 29 year old in debt 4 grand due to severe alcoholism and no other way to pay the bills. Haha, life rules.

Please dont torture yourself to death like this girl :(

If she actually does it it will 100% make the news:
>Girl kills herself with wooden horse after cyberbullying

Damn, that would be funny

Added her. I hope she's alright.

Doxxers/bullies are pathetic subhumans. Complete life losers who want to see other people suffer just because they're an unlovable failure.

I'm not gonna lie, /b/, this sounds kind of hot but I really hope she survives. I added her, if she accepts then I'm going to try to be her friend. She sounds as depressed as I am.

How old is this girl anyway? I usually try to steer clear of Jow Forums drama.

Nah shes probably faking for attention

You haven't been paying attention if you think that.

>wooden horse

Is she trying to invade Troy or something?

Attached: Z.jpg (275x183, 7K)

About 20 judging from her picture and the fact she lives alone.

Same. this place has a double standard against her, and even if she is attention seeking what are we all doing here?