What's to stop you from going to Japan and smashing all the easy pussy you want?

What's to stop you from going to Japan and smashing all the easy pussy you want?

Also, post bench 1 rep max.

Attached: Japan.jpg (2556x1964, 3.71M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UOSF9YCfTB8
youtube.com/watch?v=uxH-Lrk9I8Q
asiansart.org/
japantimes.co.jp/culture/2015/07/18/books/underneath-orientalist-kimono/
reddit.com/r/AsianMasculinity/
youtube.com/watch?v=TK4fjMhGn-I
youtube.com/watch?v=aI3voZCASp0&list=PLPW9Ncg5SLWTKCleNRUVqI-sv9zxu57Fe&t=0s&index=2
youtube.com/watch?v=l2byg5MBG5M
pbs.org/independentlens/films/seeking-asian-female/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emma_Sulkowicz
badwebcomicswiki.shoutwiki.com/wiki/Single_Asian_Female
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lmao2pl8
No, it wouldn't work. Going to China could work out nicely and cheap enough, though.

Also, aren't any murrican city full of somewhat accessible yellow pussy?

having to eventually come back

having a gf

>user, spurred by this shitty thread, pools up some SSDI money to go to Japan and molest some underage children
youtube.com/watch?v=UOSF9YCfTB8

my massive cock being too big for them to take

The fact that they come here by the boatload so I don't need to.

not sure how the image got fucked up

Attached: jousting.jpg (600x398, 36K)

Most jap girls are too autistic to talk to you. However, clubs are literal ez mode. I fucked 3 girls in 4 nights in Osaka alone.

If you want ez pussy tho, there are easier Asian countries to get it. Also school shirts are way longer there than the picture would lead you to believe.

>Most jap girls are too autistic to talk to you.
English is hard ok.
youtube.com/watch?v=uxH-Lrk9I8Q

>not realizing the fucking small human head comes out of a pussy
>thinking he'd be able to wreck one

good thinking, bro
yet, they tend to settle in ghetto-ish communities so you aren't a novelty here nor you are a person of interest.
A foreigner in Japan with some free time and loose change to spend have better chances, innit?

eh i've accepted that i like men now. i would like to visit japan still

I'm a poor manlet sandnnigger.

I probably will when I have moar disposable income

>What's to stop you from going to Japan and smashing all the easy pussy you want?
Your gaijin dick is NOTHING SPECIAL jesus christ get the fuck over yourself

Maybe yours isn't

Cute, I should watch anime

They have american military bases there and they have to deal with being raped by white and black and latino soldiers.
What makes you think that they'll think you're different from them.

I honestly have no idea what you just said, stop talking like a fucking nigger, not even a real nigger a fucking britbong nigger, that's like even lower than subhuman.

because I'm not in the military

White girls in america get raped dby colored dudes all the time and for some reason they dig it.

>Also, aren't any murrican city full of somewhat accessible yellow pussy?
Not really. Any city with a large enough Chinatown full of FOBs is pretty much impenetrable. They're just places to buy takeout food or maybe a foot massage or oriental rug or something. Asian-Americans are psycho neurotic tryhards with a great wall-sized chip on their shoulder and are way into SJW politics or picking fights with other asians.

asiansart.org/
japantimes.co.jp/culture/2015/07/18/books/underneath-orientalist-kimono/
reddit.com/r/AsianMasculinity/
youtube.com/watch?v=TK4fjMhGn-I
youtube.com/watch?v=aI3voZCASp0&list=PLPW9Ncg5SLWTKCleNRUVqI-sv9zxu57Fe&t=0s&index=2
youtube.com/watch?v=l2byg5MBG5M
pbs.org/independentlens/films/seeking-asian-female/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emma_Sulkowicz
badwebcomicswiki.shoutwiki.com/wiki/Single_Asian_Female

personal experience: grew up in southern california eating pho and ramen being surrounded by asians going to UC Irvine and dealing with "yellow fever" stigma every time I so much as even blinked at a girl. I don't even have a thing for asians they just happen to be there ok

why dont they just ban blacks and latinos from their country? how has no nation figured out the most common sense approach to stopping crime?

That's only the case in SoCal. Try literally anywhere else.

Oh, you better believe it's like this in SF, Seattle, Toronto, any university campus with a large enough asian population, etc

What's stopping you is a job where you're not a dancing monkey.

Low salary doesn't make up for Japanese manko dude

Attached: 1541966180516.jpg (513x449, 50K)

can confirm, Asians want nothing to do with other races in Toronto and Ottawa

In a relationship. 255lb 1rm

The Asian fears the white cock

I'm a 6'3 210 lbs aryan male with godlike genetics who has always been the best in sports class in school, always the strongest in the room in my age group, always had supreme cardio health wich enabled me to run faster and longer than anybody else in my age group.
I would want my kids to be some slanty eyed manlets with autism. Also i have a aryan girlfriend here in the homeland of my anchestors

pic related: it's me.

Attached: aryan god.jpg (236x212, 14K)

thx, im asian and these links are some quality material

gonna have a quickie with my white gf, brb

Maybe you should have aspired to be the best in your reading classes because no one said anything about marriage or kids

Sex without the intent procreate is meaningless and harmful

I'm not into casual sex.
I went to Japan and it really is that easy. Swiped tinder and humble for shits and giggles on the bus into Tokyo and had half a dozen matches by the time I got to the hostel.
I chatted and flirted a little bit and asked for recommended places to check out, but I'd never actually meet up with any of these girls to smash.