What are you guys thought on rotisserie chicken bought from stores or Peruvian restaurants...

What are you guys thought on rotisserie chicken bought from stores or Peruvian restaurants? Sometimes I don't have time to cook a full weeks worth (single dad) so I was wondering if these are good enough.

Attached: costco-chicken.jpg (550x437, 226K)

Single dad here as well. I buy them and make single serving pot pies for me and the kids. Three rotisserie chicken usually runs me about $13 where I'm from and it's so much more convenient.

Awesome, glad to hear! We have a food Lion that sells them for about $5 6lbs chickens. For higher quality there's a Peruvian restaurant that sells them for $8. Thanks a lot!

Rotisserie chicken is good shit.

Being Peruvian, I'm proud to have you bros enjoying some pollo a la braza

Damn bro I also am Peruvian

Do you also have a bowl cut

With the yellow sauce? Yes please

No, it's whatever you'd call pic related

Salsa huancaina Yee

Small world huh

Attached: JPEG_20181203_073214.jpg (528x939, 51K)

I'm always busy as I'm a STEMcel, gymcel, and wagecuck. I'm also on a cut and these are hugely helpful for me. I'll pick one up once every other day simply because I just don't have time to make much food for myself. 10/10. Costco will give you the best bang for your buck.

I like them when they go on sale, because I get a good two meals worth of meat and a carcass to save for stock. Their seasonings are usually bottom tier and the meat tends to be on the dry side, so I've started trying to make my own.

it's literally roasted chicken lmao what yall proud of

>Peruvian restaurant

What sort of wizardy is this? Cannot say o have seen any out here in Hawaii, what is good about them?

Also, rotisserie chickens are based and red pilled. A Costco trip is not complete without one.

Attached: 1431963815775.png (495x621, 569K)

Whenever I buy one I just tear the fuckers apart like a madman they're so damn convenient.
>Tfw you will never oper8 as hard as Mike Vining
>Ywn oper8 in khakis

They’re good for cutting as long as you’re not eating the skin

A la braZa?

Cuanto daño ha hecho el acento canario difundiendo el español por sudamérica.

they are supposedly full of salt and are cooked in canola oil (both considered bad for you)

>puta madre

Attached: 1455820550744.jpg (320x296, 184K)

This

It's everywhere because it's fucking easy to do. Actual restaurants or specialized places will add seasoning making it more delicious but most just cook it and add some salt or oregano in it. I live alone and usually eat it in two days, costs me around 5 USD

Perfectly fine. I used to work in a store that cooked them for our deli sandwiches. Nothing funky, literally chuck raw chickens (they were fine quality wise) onto a spit, chuck em in the oven and then set to cook for several hours.

They slow cook plus the fat drains off into a pan, never tasted dry though so yeah, recommend for tastyness and good healthy gains.

You dont have enough time to put a chicken on a baking tray, go do something for 2 hours come back and take it out? So difficult.

Rotisserie chicken is based and redpilled. I used to bulk by having one a day and now that I'm cutting, it saves me mealprepping time

A greasy ass chicken from Costco and a a delicious bird from a good Peruvian restaurant will taste worlds apart

why would i buy a chicken at costco? i buy whole chickens from butcher shops and i bet they taste the same as the "delicious bird from a good Peruvian restaurant"

Not him, but unless you use the same spices and make the same sauce and use the same cooking method no, it won't taste the same. No clue why you're so salty

>You dont have enough time to put a chicken on a baking tray, go do something for 2 hours come back and take it out?
Given that OP is a single dad, probably not on a work day. If you get home from work at 6 and you have little kids that need to be in bed by 7 or 8, you do not have 2 hours to make dinner.

you can cut the chicken into pieces to reduce the cooking time

Or you could just buy a roasted chicken at Costco for $5. It is still going to take you 45 minutes plus oven preheat time to roast it in pieces and you aren't going to save any material amount of money buying a raw bird. Personally, I do like to roast my own chickens with vegetables, but it is silly to deny the value and convenience of a pre-roasted bird.

Not that guy but that ruins the point of roasting a whole board
10/10 single dad should try this on the weekend

Because it's hot and already cooked and well seasoned. Have you never tasted rotisserie chicken from costco

Honestly Costco's rotisserie chickens are big loss leaders because they know people love them, 98% will buy 1 (maybe 2) and then they'll buy tons of other bullshit.

So you could actually be buying it for way less than a raw bird at most other places

>salt
>oils

>considered bad for you
Note that OP isn't wiling to say they're "bad for you" as that'd require thinking and taking a position, just that others "consider them bad for"

Found the untranscended pleb

i just roasted my first chicken bros and it didn't take nearly as much as 2 hours, what kind of shitty oven do you all have

Attached: apu_dansing_in_pjs.gif (528x555, 816K)

I eat these with one hand all in one sitting.

It doesnt take 2 hours to make dinner dumbfuck, the bird goes in the oven for 2 hours, thats time you can do something else, if you dont have time to cook a chicken you are literally saying i dont have 5 minutes to put the bird in and take it out the oven.

Come home at 6:30
Preheat oven
Prep bird
Stick in oven at 6:50
Come back at 8:50, remove
Cut, cool
Dinner at 9

Yeah no famalam. This isn't Spain.

In this scenario, you end up making your kids a separate dinner so they can get to bed on time and then you eat your chicken alone after they are asleep. I don't know why you're so opposed to a dad getting a convenient and well priced meal so everyone can eat together at a reasonable hour.

Based family man.

How long does it actually take to prep a chicken for roasting? Is the juice really worth the squeeze?

Attached: 1543440087514.jpg (640x428, 54K)

Just buy a fucking Costco chicken nig nog

Limon Rotisserie in Kaka’ako brah

Huli huli chicken is that shiiiiit

because his chicken is not brine

Top me daddy

Thanks brudah, go in NG to have to check it out

Attached: 1543901992884.jpg (1200x860, 203K)

Bro. 5 bucks for a million protons and pairs good with literally any side. Whats not to like? so long as you don't get the super dry last one at the end of the night.

W-wheres the no homo

Attached: 1505730703950.png (253x199, 6K)

What internal temp do you guys cook the bird to?