How do I become less nice...

How do I become less nice? Im basically super polite and say yes to everything and end up feeling burnt out helping everyone. I dont know how to say No because I hate making up excuses.

Attached: ECC90F8A-56A7-4C90-AF88-6BF1CB07C18E.jpg (1000x625, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JRAOdRq-1lw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

if you can't say no. say nothing.

this.
this is something you really need to work on, because it's a skill you will need in life. but to make things easier and minimize the damage, you should learn to identify the people who want to take advantage of you and remove them from your life as much as possible. keep those people out of reach if you can.
t. oldfag who still occasionally struggles with this

would you say you are like cinnamon?

youtu.be/JRAOdRq-1lw

Attached: Screenshot (1076).png (1366x768, 921K)

Who needs an excuse? Just say "I can't"

Most of the time, they are asking me favors standing right in front of me. I cant say nothing because I gotta answer them.

The problem is most of the people doing this to me are considered family. Not the ones I live with, but the endless uncles, aunts, cousins, etc. So its very hard for me to say No cause I have to do it gracefully since I keep having to see them in life as opposed to just burning bridges with strangers.

I doubt very much that you are burnt out from doing too many favors for people
odds are you're a whiny cuck who does a couple, is weak and tired and assumes causality

you're a robot so you know what it's like to not have people care about you. you keep trying to be nice to others because you hope they'll reciprocate. give that up. just do and say whatever you think of first. don't censor yourself unless you're risking your job.

>The problem is most of the people doing this to me are considered family.
that does make it much more difficult. i'll give you that. just do the best you can. for me, i think it's my touch of autism that causes me to freeze up in those situations and not stand up for myself. one thing you could try is staying busy. do some things to fill your day that are scheduled regularly so that you have a valid excuse to say "no, i can't. i have [x] to do." but still, that's not the best way to go about it.

Good point fellow robot. Maybe its just awkward to suddenly change when I already have the reputation of being nice.

I will definitely try that. Sometimes my mind goes blank in the moment that I have to respond though. Im gonna try my best to say that Im busy with something next time.

>when I already have the reputation of being nice.
most normies understand what boundaries, personal space, and "me time" are. they will understand. they won't be mad at you if you're busy. you'll find the reaction is quite a neutral one, typically consisting of "oh ok".
>try my best
it unironically takes practice. i wish i didn't know this feel, but i always have, and i still do.

Well what I do is distance myself from these people.
Just learn from babysteps. Try to give less fucks.
Healthy egoism, you know.

Try to always get something in return. Don't do shit for free.

Im sure I gotta practice alot. Makes me feel better that Im not the only one that has this problem.

Good idea user.

Im sure that would work. Would be tough for me to put up the act of wanting something all the time

Let yourself be ground down until 'no's start flying out.
I still say yes far too often but at least everyone knows a no from me means I got bigger fish to fry.

Spend more time on here, but talk wild shit to anyone who barley urkes you. Learn how your bullies eviscerate your quirks and flimsy autism. Tighten your deck and remain calm while casually gutting their hardley hidden basic bitch weaknesses. Autistically break them down by their own words. Then build yourself up
t. I hurt some people good and I know I did

Attached: image.gif (248x203, 96K)

the best part is he believes it

Who even is this brap aimed at cunt, you? lololol, do you believe it now mutherfucker, huh?

>talk about being too nice
>post taylor swift
yeah okay fucker

ok ok I was wrong, sorry

I know a girl like this who it gets her into trouble. Like she's so shy and nice that she unintentionally sent me signals and then felt dumb when I acted on them. If I wasn't a cool guy I would've had her in such a vulnerable position to take advantage of, you know what I mean? I mean, girls are the weaker sex physically and idk if you're a girl, but keep it in mind that to some degree it can endanger you. You have to look after yourself before others, OP.

TayTay is pure. Your probably pissed because she isnt MAGA

Attached: B0D33859-C6F6-41D0-84DF-19E72F6AD5B5.jpg (564x846, 86K)

>all the guys i date turn out to be jerks and i totally don't just date guys so i can make pitytier breakup songs :((

Her experiences are innocent and sweet. And her cute autism led her to learn from her failed relationships with chads. She will be happy with a handsome robot.

when someone asks you for a favor, just turn around and pull your pants and underwear down and spread your buttcheeks and fart super loud.

yikes
nice fantasy you cuckold

Thank you my laddette

im guy

say "i don't feel so good" lmao

You mispell gay

for not liking taylor swift?

Yea thats why my fag

Attached: A97A3CB3-4D05-4A49-83FB-91E057B2C979.jpg (340x340, 39K)

>get gf
>get screwed by gf
>recieve depression
>get angry at depression
>recieve rage
>do whatever the random fuck you want

By this point you've usually changed entirely as a person and have a pile of new experiences to draw or reflect on and become more of a cunt in the process.

Attached: 142225865645.gif (324x267, 2M)

Announce your love for Right Wing politics. The problem will take care of itself.