Drowsy boi

tl;dr Looking for supplement for extreme burst of energy for ~1 hour.

Jow Forums I have a problem where I get unbelievably drowsy during this one specific meeting at work. It's once a week for one hour every week at 11AM. I've tried everything, sleeping 10 hours the whole week, sleeping 12 hours the night before, but no matter what for whatever reason I get EXTREMELY drowsy and sleepy during this one meeting only.

I am literally fighting off sleep with every fiber in my body, and sometimes I lose. I feel great before and great after and feel fine every other day of the week at the same time (11AM).

I'm at my whit's end and I don't know what to do other than take a supplement that provides extreme energy (I only need one hour). Is there a solution to this problem that doesn't involve amphetamines? I REALLY don't want to take anything prescribed.

I used to take Synedrex (pic related) at university for some heavy nights of studying etc... But ever since the FDA made them modify their original formula as exchange for not being sued, the new formula and any alternatives have never given me that hard burn of energy that I crave. It's been a couple years since i've taken any energy supplement (other than occasional energy drink - but I do that for taste and I can usually nap right after if i wanted, no effect). So I should have no tolerance to anything I try. Does anyone have this problem or a similar one and suggestions on how to beat it?

I was trying to avoid taking a pre-workout but if that's the concensus i'll try it.

Thanks Jow Forums

Attached: synedrex-original.jpg (381x381, 19K)

Attached: wows2.jpg (500x208, 39K)

...Coffee?

Modafinil

Appreciate the thought however, that's no where near strong enough. I could take like a straight up caffeine supplement and it wouldn't work for this.

Looked it up, looks good but it requires a prescription. Should I really go see a doctor for this? I feel like it's a waste of his time. I do have health insurance so i'd be easy to get I imagine.

Good energy drinks can do the trick. It works in my case

What's the meeting room like? Are others having the same issue?
If it's a small room it might just be lack of oxygen. To much co2 in the air makes you really tired really fast.
Maybe all you need to do is open a window instead of taking medication

literally just some strong ass shady preworkout

Unfortunately those dont work for me, i could literally chug a 16oz red bull and have this problem which ive tried to no effect. When the meeting finishes im super hyper but DURING the meeting im still just as drowsy.

It is a small room, but im definitely the only one with the issue.Opening a window would help but it doesn't have any.

I am willing to try that. Does anyone have any recommendations?

Not even kidding with you dude, you may have a mild case of narcolepsy.

After reading the symptoms I don't doubt it. It's weird how it's only in this one instance though and I experience it no where else. Literally any other time i'm dialed in 100%. I've pulled all nighters and been hiking or whatever it is and NEVER felt this overcome by sleepiness. Thank you.

This is not surprising to me. I think I know the problem. The problem is that work... sucks. Work sucks.

I actually really like my job so that isn't it. This meeting is not mentally stimulating at all so that could be a part of it, but I don't think it's everything.

Do stomach vacuums and kegals simultaneously without looking like you are trying to shit yourself.

Very few people spontaniously fall asleep in the middle of something that is moderatly physical in nature.

you can get really unlucky with modafinil (pic related). Also, it's a relatively new drug and no-one really knows exactly how the fuck it works.

Attached: 63_b.jpg (777x567, 110K)

Dextroamphetamine
I think you burgers have some prescription pills with that stuff

You could try but you'd have to play it off as a minor form of narcolepsy. The kind that just makes you pass out when you're bored. Or if you have depression issues, it works well for that but you'd have to find a doctor who's on the pill pushing side and you can usually tell that from their reviews online.

Try some ephedrine from something like bronkaid if you're in the US, then if that doesn't work try Yohimbine HCL. Redline energy drinks have it, but you can also buy it in a pill.
Don't mix them together unless you have the heart of a horse. Taking them with caffeine is fine though.

I haven't messed with DMAA, but it works. You might have to dig a bit to find it though.

do cocaine

>Looking for supplement for extreme burst of energy for ~1 hour.
Any amphetamine.

But you shouldn't do this, you should check the reason why you get drowsy in the first place. Could very well be blood sugar issues.

no fucking way
wtf is this

def gonna try this next week. thanks. also ive never done a kegel exercise, is that just like you're flexing the muscle that holds in your piss or...?

That's my biggest fear with any prescription. It's why i don't take pain killers. I'd hate to end up addicted and wreck my whole life.

will investigate this further. thank you.

>>if you have depression issues

I definitely don't have any depression or anxiety issues, everything other than this one thing is perfect.

>>find a doctor who's on the pill pushing side

I have Kaiser Permanente and an assigned primary care physician.=, so that's probably out.
Also that sounds kinda sketch desu.

>Try some ephedrine from something like bronkaid if you're in the US, then if that doesn't work try Yohimbine HCL. Redline energy drinks have it, but you can also buy it in a pill.

Am in the US. Will check these supplements out. First looks like a prescription thing though. If I have to go to a doctor for this i'll let him decide.

nah son, i'll get addicted, no question. Also i have a security clearance for my job and everyone gets randomly drug tested here.

I'll try cutting sugars to see if this fixes it too. Thanks.

Stevens-Johnsons syndrome, occurs in some cases as allergic reaction to medication.

I'm on nothing except a multi and fish oil and i don't have any of other symptoms related to that. Appreciate the assistance I don't think that's it.

it was related to the picture bruh

sheeit im all retarded

I took it for years and the only thing that happened was that some thots thought my cum tasted/smelled terrible.
A lot of psych drugs can do this, and it's pretty damn rare.
>First looks like a prescription thing though
You can use it to make meth, like sudophed. You just go to a pharmacy, ask for it and sign saying you'll only buy so much every month and won't make meth with it.

>Opening a window would help but it doesn't have any.
Does it have air conditioning or are you holding meetings in a broom closet?
If you only have the issue in this room it sounds like that is the problem. Some people might react stronger to lack of oxygen.
I suggest you talk to your boss or the others about the issue and try and find a different room with proper ventilation.

What's more likely, that you suffer from some rare disease and need medication for something that only occurs once a week in a specific room? Or that the room has shit or no ventilation and you just need to keep the door open or whatever?

I certainly see your point, however i have other meetings in that room (albeit with less people) and i'm totally fine.

I'll talk to facilities to get the AC cranked in that room for that meeting. Thank you.

Make sure to take any supliments to make sure you don't have a defincy or something. I was sleepy as fuck all the time until I started taking magnesium and vitamin D.