Lifting will never get you a girlfri-

>lifting will never get you a girlfri-

Attached: 1544002424245.jpg (840x578, 77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/us/blog/the-attraction-doctor/201105/is-your-personality-making-you-more-or-less-physically-attractive
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 0675F951-D915-4B12-B23B-8D77FD80763A.png (651x579, 536K)

and she's a qt too... damn

This guy made it

Attached: image.jpg (354x252, 35K)

the ultimate redpill is that most girls will overlook your physical flaws if you are funny/fun to be around/have a nice personality. and the girls who don’t, you don’t want to be with anyway

Attached: 106419BE-72C1-4A65-9C34-FA5ED0ED1D0F.jpg (320x310, 28K)

Lookism BTFO'd

I would still rather be funny/fun/comfortable in my own skin AND pretty. It’s not like, a mutually exclusive downside lol.

she is a paraplegic tho. not that wheelie qt is a bad thing, just that he technically only has half a gf.

no shit but it’s not the end all be all. obviously being fit helps but people, especially mgtow/incel crowd who get all of their advice about women from isolated bitter men, imply height and face are all important

She isn't you dumb cunt.

that only counts for anyone who is

>tfw no qt3.14 wheelchair gf

Attached: 1539935874178.png (1024x576, 664K)

That's not how you want your girl to look in pictures with you.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-12-07-09-24-10-980_com.opera.browser.png (1080x1920, 1.01M)

I work in a building on top of a hill. Found a qt collage wheelchair girl who we were mutually interested(also I don't train legs).

Poor thing wasn't able to get to the building to the date, because of the hill, so I dumped her when she didn't came.
Still feel bad about it, but went a 360 and found a runner gf

The sheer number of uggos with girlfriends and wives I see every day tells me that male SMV is way more than looks or muscles

Yeah it's money and ugly girls

No

How does a girl know a guy is rich. Anyone can go out and get cheap designer clothes. They can also go get a car and decent house on credit and really look like they are wealthy.

Then the truly wealthy just wear whatever works and often look like plebs.

What world do you honestly live in?

Even bigger redpill is that being attractive in other ways makes you more physically attractive to that person. All of a sudden your crooked nose gives character to your face, your receeded hairline make you look mature.

What's wrong ?

if you look at her close enough she kind of looks like a feminine version of 6ixn9ne

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH_a_ha_hahaHAHA(/haHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*breathes in*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

He doesnt look that bad he just has a retarded Justin bieber haircut and shitty glasses

Keep coping. This is a proven fact.

psychologytoday.com/us/blog/the-attraction-doctor/201105/is-your-personality-making-you-more-or-less-physically-attractive

DICKY GOT THE STIFFY. UHH
BF GOT THE LIFTY UHH

SCUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUM GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG

coping, the post.

his smile really says it all, this place has made me a hateful cunt but i'm glad for this guy

it's harder to change your personality than your body

It's literally the other way around lol. Girls who think you're physically good looking will laugh at everything you say, your quiet autism becomes mystique, your stubbornness becomes assertiveness, etc.

Anyone who's had girls into them knows this

HAHAHA I WANT TO KEK THIS FAGGOT SO BAD!