Do you shower in the gym? i like to shower in the gym...

do you shower in the gym? i like to shower in the gym, it's time efficient and then i go into the sauna which is warm and nice and makes it warmer when i go out into the cold snow and ski home.

Attached: make robots writhe in pain be.jpg (569x425, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FmMBLTz6Pp8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>not wanting to show your scars
I shave the sides of my head specifically because I've got a mean scar there.

also yes. I don't wanna get in my car covered in sweet if I can help it.

Attached: file.png (790x768, 107K)

how did you get that scar? did you cut yourself to get a scar to look mean and badass?

It's not about actual scars, it's about the skinny-fat legume lad with a disgusting body who doesn't seek to improve himself.

bitches love scars

Attached: FB_IMG_1527264140031.jpg (1048x494, 71K)

I think your accident made you brain damaged.

Attached: IMG_20180722_042133_127.jpg (1080x720, 136K)

No, I shower at home because I take like 20-30 minutes to get clean also I don't feel comfortable around people in general and do not want to be close to them if not needed(family and friends omitted), let alone be naked and vulnerable with soap in my face.

Attached: 65FF1A9C262548F1BEFB9BCB06F42201.png (1870x845, 83K)

i'm always naked in the changing room, i don't give a fuck anymore, i helicopter with my dick to assert my dominance over the other males in the room.

yes

nah i dont shower in the gym, i wait till i get home really, but i do bring a change of socks.

H-how do I find one of these? I want to fix her and myself along the way.

Also no, here in my country there is no habit of showering at the gym, although most gyms have showers and some people do use them. Most folk here, including me, would rather bathe after getting home

Guys who think scars are cool have the mental age of a 14 year-old.

Lel.
The virgin comfy home-shower Vs The Chad Gymshower fightclub.

Attached: 1543952900869.gif (200x200, 288K)

got a toe nail fungus from that shit

gym is higher upper class

ever head of flip flops

you can't fix someone else

Attached: a_robots_real_imaginary_gf.png (1306x767, 68K)

idk where it came from. trimmed my hair really short one day and found it there. everyone seemed to really like it so I've rolled with it.

Attached: IMG_20181207_233503.jpg (1920x1080, 294K)

lmao your parents dropped you on your head as a baby and never told you

>zoomer hair

Attached: SK6kiZg.gif (680x435, 135K)

lmao another jawless anglo what a surprise

Attached: chad medi vs virgin no.png (490x610, 111K)

One time I got a wart on my foot by showering at another persons place.

Never again (no I don't shower in public)

Scars can be cool, but this one is too difficult to really notice. I don't think it is worth looking like a zoomer for.

Only when I am going somewhere after. If i am going straight home I just shower after eating.

You have to fix yourself before you can fix someone else. Don't try to do both at the same time, it won't work.

how do i fix myself

Get right with God youtube.com/watch?v=FmMBLTz6Pp8

Learn to sleep properly good bedtime sleep hygeine etc...

Make long and short term goals to work on

eat better

workout (hopefully already doing this)

It's a process not a destination

>Tfw this is completely unnatainable
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA KILL MEE

keep lifting, we're all gonna make it. you'll find someone, i promise.

Attached: ruin your day pic.png (730x663, 688K)

I live 5 minutes away from the gym so i rather shower at home comfortably

The best one

Attached: 1512184867983[1].png (800x600, 295K)

hnnnnnggggg

You posted the wrong image

Attached: D4DB4CDF-7B38-48E1-BCC9-33DE4D0BDA7F.jpg (1200x1045, 204K)

>makes racecar noises when you push her sometimes
VROOM VROOM BASED RACECAR JOHNNY

real women are not like that, that is a childish and delusional fantasy. stop user.

SERIOUS question brehs: do wheelchair girls do sex? Do they just let the guy do it whenever he wants to since he likes it and she can still get some kissing/cuddling in?

>real women

Attached: 1536592966130.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

>hey man, what's up with that guy? He's got a 12 inch bald spot on his head with a big ass scar. Did he get lobotomized?

So is every other image in the thread. No real woman will ever love you unconditionally, and even if you manage to not get cheated on or divorced and are happily married for 20 years, if you die they will forget about you and find someone to replce you. Let the anons dream

tfw

Attached: l.jpg (643x458, 20K)

Lol this is the only explanation

Why are Anglos so easy to spot?

why the fuck are you guys all such massive "romantic" pussies

just be the fucking bad guy that only cares about sex and otherwise don't care about them, it's what girls actually want and it's how we evolved, and it's how it's supposed to be. cut the lovey dovey bullshit

jesus you guys watched too many disney movies growing up

Attached: CMAOk-AWwAEjxbH.jpg (575x556, 33K)

damn
youre cute as fuck

Attached: blush.jpg (3009x2498, 702K)

Jesus christ almighty, this one hurts the most

DELETE THIS. fuck you for trying to get people to kill themselves.

holy shit this is my wife other than the dying young part

Attached: 511C4F6A-6A77-467B-ABF6-5CB4C93A320F.gif (964x912, 1.08M)

Because I'm not a degenerate.

its not about degeneracy retard, you can be in a sanctimonious marriage your whole life but the second you start acting like some dopey disney character she will immediately lose all respect for you and dislike you, so you need to keep making her think you want to just sleep around and don't give a fuck about the relationship and that will keep her in line, and you can never display any type of romantic infatuation with her. it's not even a bad thing, it's just how girls work

Attached: asdfkg.png (1262x1296, 70K)

My gym has a steam room. I hit that up then jump straight into a cold shower that slowly warms up to a comfy temp then back down to cold to rinse the lather. Best feeling after a workout.

>that pic makes me want to die

>faggot autistic post
>memefrog
checks out

fuckin badass bro, sounds like youve got a lot of experience with women having no respect for you

Not him but this always makes me wonder, where am I supposed to put all the flowery bullshit then? If one feels genuine romance, what do you do with it? The fact that it's pussy poison is depressing.

>decide to shower in the gym first time ever, just once
>end up with a homo dick up my ass
you did it /fit

I didn't need these feels.

imo you should kill it completely, yeah it's depressing to realize that it's completely pointless but she almost certainly doesn't see you in that romantic way, so why should you see her in that way? it's a sign of immaturity, what you need to focus on is improving yourself and building your life and making sure she can help you do that by being a good wife and mother, everything else is total fluff

>t. emotionally stunted 14 year old edgelord

Yeah, emotions are stupid! Eeewww! Let's go cut the tail off a squirrel and watch it run around haha

Yes....... YES. This is it, my brothers.... women have no emotion.. they must be kept on a tight leash.... and if they stray, they must be dealt with.. SEVERLY!

If you believe in true love, you're a virgin.

t. massive faggot

No. I live 30 seconds away from the gym, so I'd rather wait half a minute than kill my feet. Also, stop posting that picture.

your flaps are blowing in the wind roastie

I did kill it. Now I can't form feelings for them anymore. It didn't make me slay. I just became disgusted with women as a whole. I bang the occasional hooker now and then and I'm going to get a dog. I don't think total detachment is the right path.

Are you rarted? Psychopaths have no issue feeling things, they just won't feel what you feel. They probably understand it better than you do, honestly, since they have a more detached view of other people's emotions.

Roasties aren’t autistic and don’t use Jow Forums.

>I’m not edgy, I just think psycholaths are really fucking cool

>i'm a twenty year old uneducated american who got all my views on mental illness from hollywood

>implying that psychopathic behavior should be looked up to

Please don't shoot up some place, user. Consider the alternative!

>pic related

Attached: 1487963092833.gif (390x285, 1.74M)

Tried, couldnt't. Also, that's a terrible place to shoot yourself.

>implying it shouldn't

It doesn’t matter how nice it is, if you can get home to shower, do it. Trust me, or stock up on compound W, and antifungals

>lets you get in the wheelchair and sits on your lap as you wheel around in public, not caring who looks

that's actually fucking precious

Kek and based