I didn't work out on Wednesday nor Thursday. Is it okay to go today and tomorrow while on 3x/week?

I didn't work out on Wednesday nor Thursday. Is it okay to go today and tomorrow while on 3x/week?

Attached: lbaqoqg2ao221.jpg (640x1138, 76K)

No your dick will fly away and you will lose all your gains. Use your head mate

>hey before i go with you to get a coffee can i see your erect penis? thanks

Yes it’s fine. I do it occasionally and have even done 3 days back to back.

>tfw you're pushing 8
"Damn girl, looks like im not a match for ya. Good luck with that list, tho."

Me:

>6inch
>31k
>5'9"

B-but at least I have a good personality, right fit?

>tfw I won the lottery on dating
I think 6' is a bit tall for a girlfriend, but her cock is nice

No you'll die

2 out of 3 is not bad. But I'm still a poorfag.

This rule statistically limits you to like the top 0.1% of all men.

>1 of 3
>the least important as well

Attached: 1540768923821.jpg (680x1020, 67K)

>7 figure salary
>7 inch cock
>5'11
mfw

haha this will be the same woman with 20 cats in her early 30s contemplating ODing on Xanax and box wine every evening.

>7fig salary
>thinking people get paid 7 fig salaries
That's not how millionaires make their bucks friend

SORRY!!!!!!!! i meant SEVEN FIGURE YEARLY INCOME fucking hell you sperg

you're still missing the point

>4 finger salary
>2“ cock
6‘8“

Tfw manlet

>7 inch cock
>91k
>6'1"

OH GOD NO NO PLEASE

6.5" cock
125k salary
5' 8"

Attached: 1542744897495.png (540x540, 494K)

tfw i am 1/2 inch short of being 666 masterrace

> 8 inch cock
> 50K salary
> 6 foot

are you trolling? please teach me to get rich if not. I know some rich people browse Jow Forums. I make £180k a year and am trying to scale up some side businesses.

> BBC
> on unemployment
> 6-2

She may not date me, but she will fuck me while y'all at work. Stay cucked white boys.

Sincerely,

Paid Russian op posing as a black male to incite racial tensions in the US

She still wouldn't date you. If you think height isn't the most important thing on this list you're coping. KYS manlet

>the future is female

Attached: 1336782437251.jpg (1050x696, 205K)

>9 inch cock
>9 figure salary
>9 foot
I..is this what making it feels like, bros?

youre already rich, what do you do if you dont mind me asking mate?

>self reported weight
you can bet the difference is at least 20lbs higher

Bigly kek mate

Attached: 17_CycO964.jpg (453x500, 21K)

>12 inch cock
>12 figure salary
>12 feet tall

I'm good enough to date her AND her mom, get on my level

6.5 inches
5'9

I don't feel like being poor was ever an issue with women but then agian I'm not over 25yo

Of course.

I do data engineering / data science / python software engineering as a contractor. In oil&gas, cybersecurity and some other sectors. I work 6 days a week and charge £530 a day. As I work for 4 companies right now and often do do 8 hours for one company then 4 hours for another in order charge 1.5days of work that day. I am efficient so can work 6 hours a day and charge a full day if I feel like it. But I always do 8 and struggle to stop as its fun work.

Knowing python, data engineering and data science and how to build full pieces of software are very useful in the backwards oil and gas sector. Its amazing. There is this one piece of niche software that people have paid £10k a week for, for 8-10 years, for hundreds of employees - that I just rebuilt in 1 month and its faster and with a better UI. That was worth £3M+ to them.... I can argue to increase my rates soon.

I also moved back to my parents house (had major depression after some events, no gf atm too) and spend next to no money. I am spending my spare time setting up landing pages for products so I can scale up some cash flow companies and can hopefully avoid paying any income tax (all my income is going into a business of which I am sole owner and you only get taxed on profit - so gotta invest it all in cashflow assets).

quality and truthful post

6'1 w 6" cock

6 figures though???

What do you mean landing pages for products? Like affiliate sales or what?

For Amazon FBA where you own the product, rather than affiliate marketing which is much lower margins. You can get 30-50% margins in FBA if you play your cards right. Maybe 20-30 is more realistic.
See fulfillmentbyamazon subreddit top posts and have a look around.
It was hotter 4-5 years ago but people are still entering and making good money.
Ignore wholesale and RA. Do private labelling or even better find a way to improve an existing product and find the manufacturer and get them to modify their design to your new spec. Then you can even get a patent on it if it sells well.
I know a guy who works as a project manager in a powerplant making 45k and within 18 months of selling his custom 'dog bed' products on FBA he was making £250k a year in profit not revenue. He didnt even quit his full-time job (which made sense at first but he should have quit sooner).

I know another guy who owns a herbal tea brand and is making 300k a year in profit.

But when you understand how to do the above... you start making landing pages to shopify stores to products you havent manufactured yet. You sell it as if it already exists. Then when they attempt to buy it and entered in their card details you say its out of stock and offer to send it to them for a 20% discount in 2 months. The ONLY way to know if people will buy is to have a 'buy' button they click. Other surveys are wildly inaccurate.

I am about to get a product manufactured related to letting you charge your phone more comfortably while mobile gaming . I didn't actually do a landing page for it - I surveyed particular mobile gaming subreddits and just know I want it (I play pubg mobile occasionally)

But your mom still gets to be fucked by your poorfag manlet cockless father.

> 6'2"
> 6.5"
> 275k

I been married 9 years, maybe it's trur