How can I get rid of violin hips and bow legs?

How can I get rid of violin hips and bow legs?

Attached: CE6C878B-8D4F-4EDF-9E30-64FBF3CF782A.jpg (554x1162, 409K)

SS+GOMAD

By being my gf

it's bone structure
you're fucked

Squats, deadlifts and hip thrusts, preferably on my dick

Does it work?

I've had enough of being alone

Attached: wojak elric.jpg (640x480, 211K)

u look fine hello

squats can't hurt tho

Barbell squat quickest way. Also atlas version.

We can't help properly until we see what's going on underneath your clothes.

Violin hips, as far as I remember, are visible at low a bf%. You'll need muscles anyway, so just do a routine that matches your other goals while also bulking.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

this will never not make me laugh

Please be a guy (male)

MOSAD

Mouthful Of Semen A Day

For the legs do later leg raises. Your glute meds are the issue.

I dont think you can change much if it's related to bone structure. But for the violin hips you can try and build muscle elsewhere/there or drop bodyfat to try and offset it.

IT'S "TO TRY TO OFFSET IT" NOT "TO TRY AND OFFSET IT", DO YOU KNOW HOW RETARDED YOU SOUND TO ANYONE THAT ISN'T COMPLETELY BRAINDEAD AT THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE?

Although I don't know exactly how violin hips look, so you may want to do the opposite and gain bodyfat instead

since it's an "oh no my bones are protruding and showing off their shape" problem, gaining bodyfat helps

I can’t bulk I’m already fat, what’s a good routine for my body shape/type?

I have the same type except I'm underweight. If you're fat I'd say start jogging (go find nature routes or something of the sort, preferably with inclines) and do compounds (add accessory work if there are specific muscles that are weak, or do a different type of a compounds like front squats instead of back squats) at the gym, and as for stomach muscles (unless you already have a good core) calisthenics at home twice a week will get you a good base

>tfw lower ribs protrude and hold up my shirt, making me look fat
I haven't got any images for these deformed feels

By stop being an insecure thot

Get pregnant, preferably multiple times to a white man. But before you do that you should start gaining weight while doing heavy weight training on your legs and brapper so you don't get stretch marks. And after you've become a strongthicc gym thot find a white man to breed you.

in english you humongously retarded being

But that's wrong, Pajeet.

nice try, but it's pajeets like you who use at english. picrel

Attached: pajeet.png (815x655, 67K)

they put "to try and" when it's "to try to". learn english faggot.

and how is that revelant to your usage of "at the english language" which is fucking incorrect gramatically? in the first place, saying "the english" proves you have no fucking right to be correcting others you fucking waste of oxygen.

Don't be like this, at least try. I guess I'll bite anyway. You're always [proficiency] AT [subject]. I'm decent at English. I'm bad at working in groups. I'm good at nothing.

>it is like this because i say so!11!!!1
nice try pajeet, don't you have streets to shit on, instead of shitting up this board with your worthless posts?

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

Attached: 1342397891210.png (632x650, 99K)

nice gyno retard

hot, great body
seconded