Would you rather be big and strong or super lean and ripped? Its hard to pick both when you are in team natty

Would you rather be big and strong or super lean and ripped? Its hard to pick both when you are in team natty.

Attached: Never-Back-Down_8313_21.jpg (448x700, 37K)

True, if you have shit genetics

Lean and ripped is useless unless you're going to be seen without your shirt on frequently. None of that matters if you don't have game anyway

holy framelet

i remember thinking he was huge, as a teenager when it came out.

Lean and ripped would be useless if the most important part was hidden. But it's not, because lean, chiseled face > everything else.

Attached: wew.jpg (470x626, 54K)

he is tho

lean and ripped, i dont care about strength, why do i need to be able to lift huge amounts of weight? when is that ever going to be useful? inb4 the retards come in talking about lifting cars off of crash victims or something other 1 in a million bullshit scenario

lean and ripped, its impossible to have an aesthetic face above 15%

Lean and ripped for better face aesthetics and it's better for longevity as well.

You can have good size muscles and still have a lean face as long as you’re willing to sacrifice having a full on six pack. That’s the ideal since you want to look good in your clothes.

Love eating whatever I want. Went from autistically rounding up by increments of 100 during calorie counting, to eating whatever the hell I felt like and breaking PR's every other week.

Never looked back. I don't care about how girls see me, I don't care about how other dudes see me, I just want to lift, eat, go to work/school, and fuck off from the rest of society.

He has some great proportions to squat big if he gained like 80lbs. Mirin that Chinese torso length.

that guy would still look like a disaster with low bf%

Post stats and body pls. You sound depressed.

That dude is a framecel

210lb bodyweight @22 years old, 5'10"

>OHP: 185x1
>Bench: 225x8 (don't know 1RM, never bothered to find out)
>Squat: 315x5 (also never bothered to figure out 1RM)
>Deads: lmao2pl8s (pls no bully)

It's 3am and I don't want to get up, but I look pretty bad. I don't think I'm depressed. I'm just poor, hate school, and I've been looking for girls worth marrying, but the only girl I've ever really fallen in love with is literally 13 years old and I'm babysitting her. Yeah, I know I'm kind of fucked up.

Pic related was me about 1 year ago. I haven't taken a picture since, because I never really needed to. This was taken back when I was internet dating. I was 21 then, I'm 22 now.

Attached: Untitled.png (1169x2001, 3.95M)

Fuck me you look like shit

You speak the truth, user. I can't be mad.

Ugly ass pedo with poverty deadlift, kill yourself

>looking for girls worth marrying
>looked like this when internet dating
>probably looks even worse now
You will never find a girl worth marrying looking like that.
>idk about how girls see me
>i want a wife
Delusional and depresspilled

big and strong, unless we're talking bloatmode

What a fucking fatto. I see guys like you at the gym all the fucking time. Apparently they never learned how to put down the fucking fork but keep lifting. Fucking hideous

You're a big guy

No, not until I'm 50

Fuck off

Fuck off

You're alright, lad

>One chance at life
>Born a pedo

I change my mind. If I ever end up touching that girl, I'll kill myself. Maybe God can answer why he made me this way.

milkies milkies please be hasty

So long as you don’t act on it then Godspeed and best of luck in life, can only do so much for your brain chemistry.

But if you ever do act on those desires kill yourself without hesitation

Holy shit, maybe I am depressed. Fuck me, that sucks.

medium big, medium strong and super lean and ripped

Whats the point of benching 150Kg? You are not good enough to compete, you dont have any benefit in your everyday life and have an unnecessary risk of injuring yourself/fucking your joints up.

And the self called "big guys" are mentally challenged teenagers who think that they need to look scary. As long as you arent a bouncer you absolutely dont need to. Hell you will even have disadvantages in any medium to good job.

Attached: 1544046759759.gif (271x261, 2.96M)

cam gigandet looks good.

When did Jow Forums go soft?
22 year old trailer park chads and tyrones are smashing 14 year old pussy, 13 year old girls are slutting it up with 11-18 year old boys, and 13 isn’t even prepubertal. You act like it’s evil- this isn’t the same thing as sex with a prepubertal child who has no discernment or physical power to resist- this is a 13 year old. I’m not saying it’s right, but the main reason not to do it isn’t the same as the main reason not to have sex with a prepubertal child. The main reason is to avoid incrimination. So stop acting like it’s evil

That poor innocent cocksleeve.
So terrified and confused.
She needs her daddy/handler/master to tell her where to go and what to do.

Okay, this is epic.
Chads and Tyrone don't go around picking up 14yos, They sometimes allow 14yo thots who throw themselves at the guy because she's a nat nat from a young age to get the dick.
The main reason not to do it is because the absolute lowest form of scoring is with people who aren't able to understand what's happening. Young teenagers have no idea what they're doing. A 30+ year old guy getting with even an 18yo suffers from the same problem.
It's playing in the minor league because you can't do better. Actually going for a 13yo when you're an adult is worse than being an incel.
It's like fucking fat bitches. Pussy is only just pussy if you can't afford to be picky.

>30+ year old guy getting with even an 18yo suffers from the same problem
cope harder ugly fuck, I bang 19's and early 20's all the time as a 29 year old, also comparing 13 year olds to 18... what a retard.

Early twenties is the spot. They look the same and are noticeably more of a challenge.
Also, they fuck better.

>big and strong or super lean and ripped
First, if you are like me (1,68m / 5'6 height), you'll never be "big".
In second, you can be strong AND lean (barely ripped tho). Take for example rugby players (sport I practice), for a guy my height and weight (70 kg) benching lmao2pl8 is actually strong.

Attached: Arnold Schwarzenegger circa 1965.jpg (320x320, 12K)

>more of a challenge
I don't want a challenge, as a matter of fact, all of the sex I've ever had was offered to me
>fuck better
eh...

You're just proving my point now. Being desirable to teenagers at 30 just requires you to be not shit. You're young enough that you shouldn't be out of shape and old enough that you meet the low standards of status they have.
The only reason you can have to be proud of it is if you have some Peter Pan complex or you were bottom tier when you were that age.

Low hyoid positioning will do that to you

>acting as if effortless sex is worse than challenging sex
you're fucking retarded

>the only girl I've ever really fallen in love with is literally 13 years old and I'm babysitting her. Yeah, I know I'm kind of fucked up.
no, ur not fucked up. you're irredeemably broken and honestly deserve to be stomped to death by nigger. fuck you

It is.

good job dude keep the good work up

Why would I be proud of having casual sex?
It's just sex user.
My status as a man doesn't depend on getting pussy.

Explain.

youre babysitting? atleast you have a little job thats good bro i think im pretty simliar to you youre good soul dude

lol ok grow your own veggies that way they taste better too

Evolutionarily that is entirely what our status is based on

Evolutionary speaking rape should be allowed and if rape is allowed then there is no real reason to be proud of who you had sex with.
It was just a hot piece of pussy I took used for an hour busted a few times in and left passed out on the bed.

Women only give out sex to men they deem worthy. Having sex with easy women isn't bad per se, but having sex with picky women is better.
Unless you fuck indiscriminately, old, ugly and fat alike, this element is a factor.

That's just not true. Morals are ingrained in humans and there's no society where you could get away with raping any woman you'd like unless you're able to kick everybody's ass, possibly at the same time.
If you can do that, you have that to be proud of.

WTF.

God made you unfuckable to protect anyone else from having to fuck your fucked up ass. >but the only girl I've ever really fallen in love with is literally 13 years old and I'm babysitting her. Yeah, I know I'm kind of fucked up.

God made you unfuckable to protect anyone from having to fuck you.

implying 18 year olds are less picky than 25 year olds
did your crush go for an older dude or something? you sound salty

That would matter if I gave a fuck about their opinion user.
99.9% of women worship men I deem inferior to me and have nothing to offer me besides sex.
Vanishingly few women are worth respect and actual love.

I can play the game though.
Hyping up sex and all kinds of sex as awesome and seeing certain girls as great conquests. But at the end of the day, it was just an hour or so of sex.
That's all.
I can't even have quickies anymore because it's impossible for me to cum in less then 10 minutes or get it up in less then 3. BDP am I right fellas?

So sex is a bit of an investment in time and energy for me.

So if I can rape a woman then kick everyone's ass who came after me and get away with it then I should be proud?

I can do that right now user.
But why would I want too.

Super lean and ripped

Hope you die piggy

Lean, women are attracted to me 170 iq. Muscle are just a bonus lol

BIG AND STRONG

Attached: 1544133710224.jpg (666x399, 34K)

Somewhere in the middle but I think being lean is better because people know you are muscular ant not just built fat

Attached: 41943858_269266690585307_6346660189613064192_n.jpg (540x933, 262K)

Why are you guys so shit at deadlifts

What world do you live in where they aren't? Is Burgerland this far off the deep end?
Epic.

What IF we focused on being functionally as strong as possible via lifts AND focus on being a lean as possible, while maintaining whatever the natty limit is. Would this just create the perfect balanced body?

Attached: test.gif (205x142, 489K)

If you don't feel any pride in being able to kick everyone's ass, either wait for you balls to drop or try getting in an actual fight so you have a clue what you're talking about.

lmao no sweaty
he looks like shit

Lean, it'd help with my climbing.

Lean and ripped
I have to be able to look at myself naked and not be disgusted

I been super lean and ripped my whole life due to doing wrestling, gymnastic and now I just do triathlons as a hobby.

Here's some insight, EVERYONE thinks you're little. Regardless shirtless, tight clothing or regular clothing. You just get the occasional "Oh dude's cut as fuck" from guuys. Girls "Hmm abs but hes a bit skinny".

For health purpose it's superior to be lean and athletic. For social purpose it's superior being big and strong.

Also
>5'9 manlet