What should I expect from eating two cloves of garlic a day?

What should I expect from eating two cloves of garlic a day?

Attached: 42335071c0f5f392bf6ba7abb154e8d4.jpg (644x483, 14K)

death

fewer friends

Putrid cum

Always tasting garlic but otherwise feeling great.

Bad breath

do not trust this man. he is a vampire and my digits confirm this.

it's really good for you but your farts are gonna be so bad you won't even believe it

less than 0? I'm down for this

mmm

what if I gulp them down without chewing

healthier gut flora, higher immunity to colds, higher testosterone

I eat around four a day, health benefits are insane

Stinkiness and autism

'Taking or eating garlic can benefit cardiovascular health, physical and sexual vitality, cognition, and resistance to infection. It also has anti-aging properties.'

Gotta crush it first.

four whole heads a day? fucking hell how do you avoid stinking up every room you enter?

you will ward off vampires and people too

Succulent juicy gains like Judas del Hagen.

It's THE BUGEZ

I cant fucking put garlic in anything or Ill be farting for 4 hours straight fuck this shit

A masquerade violation.

It's okay fren, better luck next time

Attached: 1543722984116.jpg (970x542, 166K)

Based Camarilla poster
I've heard sauerkraut gets a similar effect to garlic but doesn't linger on the breath as much

I'f your immune system is weak botulism
Otherwise it has the same properties as an onion only stronger
Also your everything about you will smell like shitty pizza

dubd gods giveth, dubs gods takeh away

Attached: 1446806266247.png (375x505, 158K)

TWO BULBS COME ON

Expect your breath to reek like shit

I don't get this fucking onion meme. I eaten several cloves a day (GOAT spice) and feel like a normal person. Just fucking eat and lift and sleep

I eat 2-3 / day. Nothing happens.

Gastric upset, probably a stomach ulcer, have you chewed a raw clove? It burns like a motherfucker

>have zero friends
>do thing to lose even more friends
>integer underflow
>suddenly have ALL the friends
Not sure if this is a good thing or not...

FIVE BULBS

absolutely nothing

jokes on you I have none

You have to chop that shit up and let it oxidize for at least 15 minutes for maximum effect. You only need 2 cloves a day and it’s best to consume it right before you go to sleep so your breath won’t bother anyone but your wife.

*and therefore feeling great.

Do you let it oxidize?

A gut flora holocaust

Doesn't it actually help get rid of any parasites?

I think it mainly kills bad bacteria

after I ate 6 cloves of raw garlic my problem with gas disappeared

The healthy shit in garlic, allicin, is released when the garlic is destroyed. Buy a garlic press, press the garlic, let it sit for 10min, swallow the garlic. I've found this to be the best way to take it and since you don't chew it you really don't smell like garlic. 2 cloves a day is pussy territory tho

a fucking dude on our crew did this and he was the smelliest fucking thing on the goddamned planet.

all of us our 20 guys who barely shower and stunk, but this fucking guy STANK. not worth whatever benefits your asshole stomach gets.

It could be used in 'deworming' the gut. Used to get pinworms as a kid, and my mother had me eating half fried eggs with some garlic in them, those fuckers would end up literally exiting my ass after a while. So, yes, it can deal with some colon parasites and what not, but it does effect the gut flora in a negative way
>bad bacteria
I don't think there's any particularly bad bacteria in the gut unless it's a foreign microbe or something. Do you get gas after ingesting things like beans and peas? Because in that case, the bacteria is fermenting the proteins into aminos which produces the byproduct that is the braaps etc etc... So if you're not getting gases,that means when you're eating beans, you're not digesting them completely coz the bacteria is no more, so you're robbing yourself from gains hehe

Wait theres people who haven't taken the garlic pill yet?!?!
>never gonna make it

Gotta crush it first. It's like a two part epoxy and crushing it is what really activates the alicin, which is what's really good for you in garlic. I believe.