Redpill me on carnivore/ zero carb

Redpill me on carnivore/ zero carb

Attached: SteakieWakies.jpg (990x594, 93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sZ5EmmOQ3dI
youtu.be/gMj1pyK4jR8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

TRY IT

GO RAW OR GO HOME!

it's the human diet

Raw Carnivore/primal you can get ALL your vitamins, nutrients, and minerals in optimal amounts for your body to use leading to optimal health. There is NO deficiencies in this diet at all. Eating meat+organs+eggs+milk is all you need for a perfect, optimal diet and optimal health.

Plant's provide anti-nutrients and leech vitamins and minerals from your body. For exmaple, leafy greens such as spinach contain phytic acid which leech zinc and magnesium from your body leading to deficiencies.

Attached: 1b06a0b879f384d424ac83c28c115530.png (307x369, 298K)

>Raw
Raw meat tastes fucking disgusting

Honestly it doesn't. I eat raw eggs they are yummy. I eat raw beef it is yummy. I ate raw chicken it is yummy

>I eat raw chicken
Dude...

tastes pretty good man.. why you worried

Attached: 7e21407d6d3ed2a7139617d1456e6aa0.png (465x384, 433K)

Try eating non walmart meat

I eat grassfed ribeye at least three times a week. Waste of meat to eat it raw, it tastes absolutely nasty

if you are eating a steak anything past rare you are wasting the steak

Agreed.

If it's safe to eat cooked its safe to eat raw, don't believe (((their))) propaganda.

I wouldn't unless it was pretty fresh

You need to cook the meat to burn the antibiotics. Enjoy your cancer.

If it works for you, more power to you. Adaptation is pretty brutal if you aren't a NEET, though.

Cooking creates carcinogens. Enjoy your cancer (i dont want you to get cancer plz stop cooking your food)

That's a big steak

its 100% absolutely retarded to only eat one type of food

It's the best diet

Cook a steak with butter on the skillet then lightly cook liver in the remaining juice

i keep going back to carbs after a day or 2 because i run out of gas very quickly in the gym if i dont eat carbs and im afraid im gonna lose my gains. but other than that i do feel better and i look noticeably better (no dark circles around eyes for example) on days i only eat meat

Easy to loose weight with since protein is filling with comparably low calories. Also will probably give you a heart attack in your 40s but most of Jow Forums think medical science is a Jewish lie

Look at this plebian who doesn't enjoy a nice steak tartare.

Yeah because our pre-agricultural ancestors were swimming in variety

Didn't Baker recently get a scan done and there is no calcification of his arteries whatsoever? More like autists on Jow Forums don't understand science and just screech the most mainstream shit possible at you because a whitecoat told them so. Sad, many such cases.

For you.

youtube.com/watch?v=sZ5EmmOQ3dI

That's because you have to get the fat, not just the protein. Sverige eats raw butter along with the raw meat, and you have to drink raw milk (butter must be special raw OK?)

Zero, his chin doesn't go over the bar.

How old is baker? Did he have a cholesterol panel done? I'm not a crazy vegan but consuming red meat all day everyday will kill you

Not the guy you responded to but will drinking organic whole milk be fine? Raw milk is illegal in my state

Not the guy you responded to but I also know the answer, raw milk contains enzymes that any heated milk will not have, so whole milk probably wont cut it sorry.

>Redpill me on carnivore/ zero carb
Bullshit diet by the fattest nation on Earth. Just as much bullshit as not eating meat at all.

Too expensive and not enough pasta.

Found the Italian

I'm only an eighth Italian but I just really like pasta.

Pasta gives me bloaty stinkies and big gassy smelly doodies :3

hehe

Everybody who advocates it just coincidentally happens to be mentally ill.

Really makes you think

Factually incorrect

Cholesterol panels aren’t really indicative of good or bad health.

Unironically cured my psoriasis, severe bacne, gout, and rheumatoid arthritis. I'm so grateful I found out about it

If it works, don't spread the word. Just start slaying

Attached: 02-talulahriley.jpg (1600x999, 183K)

Organic whole milk is the best substitute, while your looking for a raw milk source. Combined with the raw organic eggs you are ahead of the game

>Raw eggs
Literally like trying to swallow cum

>Ironic comment from √€gan Gains.

Then just the yolks raw, cook or discard the whites. Raw warm egg yolks over any kind meat is delicious, and very easy to eat. (Organic best eggs you can get)

Raw yolk still has the consistency of a hot sticky man load

Raw milk is illegal for a reason. That shit will give you the worst case of candida you've ever experienced.

>Being this retarded

Both raw eggs and raw milk is legal in my country, your argument doesn't hold.

ITT: I think I know about nutrition, but I don't. However, please tell me I'm a smart biohacker because I ate a raw egg once.

>Biohacker
Wtf is that

Do it and report back to us in two years when you're in hospital

You don't need agriculture to eat a plant.

>tartare
Based retard.

Has anyone in here actually done ZC/ Carnivore for an extended period of time or are we just talking out of our asses

I tried zero carb for 6 weeks, fat absolutely flies off you. Its so fucking hard tho, in my opinion, it's no way to live.

Considering most /fit posters are still fed 2/3 meals by their parents I'm gonna go with talking out their asses

Anybody here watch Frank Tufano? Claims 6 years on the carnivore diet made his skin clear, thickened his hair, and made him healthier. This seems like such a difficult diet to keep up with unless you're an absolute autist like him.

Most hard-core carnivore diet proponents are people who had gut problems which the carni diet definitely helps with

They were tho, Meat, veggies, occasional fruit, nuts

Fwiw, sv3rige is not Carnivore. He eats a "primitive" diet

He eats a retard diet.

>I think it's funny to convince gullible Anons to make themselves horrendously sick by eating raw meat, LOL!
What's next, you going to convince him to make 'cool looking crystals' using bleach and ammonia?
Jow Forums be full of sick fucks, yo..

I'm about 2 weeks into it, I went from 240 to 230, people are telling me I look a lot thinner

It's easier than keto for me cause steak is fuckin' tasty

It's not very expensive, I'm having eggs and burger meat and eye of round steaks. Average meal costs probably like $4 in my faggoty leaf currency. Little cheese, little yogurt. Flintstone vitamins.

The only downside is I'm worried about constipation, I poop not even half as much as normal

Attached: 3358485-rocky-balboa-wallpapers.jpg (1920x1200, 920K)

youtu.be/gMj1pyK4jR8

>eat only
>no gas
>clean poop

>eat normal diet
>gas gas gas
>poop gets sticky

Try it.

What if it's the other way around?

Attached: 1543190656560.jpg (491x426, 230K)

If he is so healthy why is he balding???

Genetics you fucking simpleton

You're on Jow Forums, it doesn't sound so bad here.

He was way before he went primal diet.

Have you ever swallowed cum? I have. 0/10 experience

>The only downside is I'm worried about constipation, I poop not even half as much as normal
There is a lot of stuff you cannot digest in plants. Meat has more digestible stuff, that's normal.

Tried once, eggs are way better.

Based and semen pilled

ITP: I think I know about nutrition, but I don't.

Eat it raw baby
Never pooped better in my life
(not the supermarket meat ofc)

Raw meat tastes fucking NASTY.
Humans use fire to cook their food for a reason dumbshit

u probably eat poop raw

How can you say it has a nasty taste when it barely dosen't even have a taste?

Same with raw eggs, barely has any taste.

I wouldn't reccomend it unless you're also doing nohair

>hasn't uploaded in one year
>mfw he probably is dead

Attached: 1543871591131s.jpg (125x111, 2K)

At some point I've started drinking my cum mixed with water after jerking off (I finish to a cup, much better than tissues imo). I jerk off once a week, two... anyway I just don't like the idea of all these micro and macro elements being wasted, sperm is a fluid that has capacity to create life, it is not good to waste it.

stop eating low quality meat faggot

>eating two kinds of food
Are you even trying to make it?

Agreed

Give it time user. When I was on carnivore it took a minute too adapt, though being keto before probably helped. About 10 days in I felt like I was pinning test. Best gains ever, but it is hard to stick with for too long.

>2018 and still giving a fug about the legality of raw milk.
Never going to make it.

I'll take your word for it.

I've tried both. Same taste and same consistency.

Over medium, or soft boiled are the patrician choice. Egg yolks are the most underrated source of nutrition.

Stop flushing out your vagina with it. Candida problem solved,

shut the fuck up retard

no u

No u

no w

UwU