Do people really believe that limb lengthening is stupid?

height is status and gives you massive social respect and girls will look to you as you have something important to say. I'm 5'11" myself and once I get enough money to spare on this I will do limb lengthening to 6'2". You don't understand how much your life outlook changes just from 5-6 cm.

Attached: leg.jpg (272x185, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

paleyinstitute.org/centers-of-excellence/stature-lengthening/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not being an insecure faggot give you much more status than paying 100k to have a fucked body proportion and not being able to run for the rest of your life

Enjoy never being able to lift heavy again

What about spine lengthening. I hang on a pullup bar with 4+pl8s and just hang in a pullup deadhang and I hear pops in my back and I am growing taller

grow..grow..grow..

Attached: 5c79e059430be0e6e3fd70822f901ede.png (479x627, 254K)

Why are these stupid threads allowed

>Do people really believe that limb lengthening is stupid?
Yes. Quit being a whiny bitch

this has nothing to do with fitness

You can run and excercise just not heavy stuff

>wanting to be a skinnyfat lanklet
Never gonna make it

yeah good luck doing a 100% effort sprint with your lego shins

I too am 5'11 but unlike you I'm not insecure about my height, it helps not being ugly tho

Mental health is health

then fix your mental health, not your height by some surgery that will fuck you up for life much more

this is gamma.

imagine explaining to a potential partner that sees your scars that you were so fucking insecure that you paid 100k to add a few inches. nothing would make her less attracted to you in the moment and no one respects a man that has to go through measures like this. basic grooming and self care is acceptable and mandatory but this right here is a cope if I've ever seen one and I mean that in the worst way possible.

if you were a manlet she wouldn't have noticed you in the first place

Based and grow pilled

>Being this blackpilled
Honestly stop wasting our time and just kill yourself lol

>lego shins

Attached: 9CF7A5D5-12B8-473A-B27C-3A85E7756FFB.jpg (471x388, 94K)

Check this shit out dude it's horrifying, imagine doing this to yourself willingly
paleyinstitute.org/centers-of-excellence/stature-lengthening/

Yeah this is utterly retarded

Being over 6’ is a big advantage, but if you’re already 5’11 and think things would seriously change from a few more inches of height you’ a moron

You know what WILL change things? Abuse steroids and workout like a mofo for two consecutive years while looks maxxing. Probably less dangerous than limb lengthening and will actually make you significantly more attractive to women.

>billions of average height (manlets according to fit) people can get a gf
>you for some reason cant
maybe the problem is not your height?

Grow, grow, grow, unironically works. Your beliefs become your reality.
>He doesn't believe in the power of the mind

I could see being this desperate if you were really short. These days being under like 5’6 is actually pretty devastating.

Anything 5’6 or over though, you gotta figure something else out....

I'm 5"3 and it's not really that bad.

I'm sorry manlets. It really isn't fair. I honestly dont know why it matters anymore. It isnt like height does anything for you in the real world besides sexual attraction and athletics. Really is fucking stupid. I wish you all the best.

>lego shins

Attached: 1513034985883.jpg (417x434, 16K)

He literally can not even run normally. That's way more embarrassing than being a few inches shorter

Running is way more embarrassing than being short

>dont know why it matters anymore
>sexual attraction
Lmao procreation and sexual imperative is old shit amirite, it's totally not a most important thing embedded in every human anymore lmoa
Let me guess, you think you don't lift for girls either?

Fucking this.

All you morons complaining you can't get a girlfriend fail to realise the real problem - your shit personality

yeah, though I don't know if it's really personality, or the insecurities that are stopping us. I think if we can act in front of women like we act alone or like when we are with >best friend, then things would be different.

I could understand doing this if you were legitimately short as fuck (5'6" or lower) in order to just be less short but I'm 5'11" and generally considered tall. You can easily lie and say that you're 6ft unless you're meeting up with a girl who says that she is 5'10" because then you'll wind up being the same height. You would be better off spending your money in other areas to looxmax. Petite and fit girls are the most alpha.

Oh whatever

>willing to extremely limit his strength in order to gain a couple of inches in height.
Get. Off. This. Fitness. Board.

Attached: 1538001379749.png (400x346, 85K)

Seconded

Imagine spending 100k to disable yourself for your whole life because of some retarded insecurity. He doesn't even look good, his proportions look like that of an ape

If you’re 5’11 then put on some boots or put orthotics in your sneakers, now you’re 6.

If you are actually 5'11", then height has never been a problem for you besides joining the basketball team.

holy fucking kek

Sounds like awesome decompression. I really wanna get an inversion table and do this upside down.