Being Fit doesn’t make you a good fighte...........Oh shit

>VID RELATED

youtu.be/Flu2VEDnfqM

youtu.be/Flu2VEDnfqM

Attached: 5AC18E6F-27EE-41FD-A353-84D7A2E5085F.png (750x1334, 1.27M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dIBoVk0smqU
youtu.be/cfsOgarSc-Q
youtube.com/watch?v=WHivvXN6K-g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It doesn't automatically make you a good fighter, but people who think strength and size aren't contributing factors to winning a fight are retarded.

Like real life, it's not just one thing, it's a lot of things.

>Be big
>Be fast
>Be strong
>Be smart
>Be trained
>Be in good condition
>Be well rested
>Be mentally prepared
>Be wearing proficient equipment
>Be experienced

Add ALL of these up and you win the fight. Being Jow Forums is just a single factor.

I absolutely SMASHED a purple belt BJJ instructor because I was way stronger than her.

Why are they wearing cups on the outside of their clothing

>her
yeah no shit you probably had 50 pounds and double her strength. There's nothing more important in fight that mass

She literally said “size doesn’t matter” and referenced Mr. Utah VS Sauer, and then picked me to demonstrate.

Why do you automatically assume that person was a guy?

Also, multiple instances of a massive guy getting laid sideways by a better trained less massive guy.

>There's nothing more important in fight that mass
Do we really have to post the NSFW video about the powerlifting giant being killed by a churka MMA manlet?

The most important thing is courage, then speed, then technique. Strength is only useful in sports and games since no strength will help you if the other guy can run circles around you and hit you when he wants, where he wants and you're too slow to react.

More like whoever is on the most gear/best gear wins.

youtube.com/watch?v=dIBoVk0smqU

yeah well she was retarded

>hurr it doesn't decide 100% of the outcome so you're wrong!
>unironically thinking MUH SPEED I'M SURE TO WIN holds any truth
you humongous fucking retards, of course there are other factors but none of them weight as much as size, not even close. If you take a guy who's 20% bigger than mcgregor and has literally never fought in his life and pit him against mcgregor OF COURSE MCGREGOR WILL WIN DESPITE BEING SMALLER YOU ABSOLUTE BRAINDEAD RETARDS. But if you take someone who's only 20% slower, 20% worse technique but is 20% bigger then yes, the bigger guy is going to win. Size is easily the most deciding factor, doesn't mean it's the only one or guarantees anything

very little matters when you go against one of the emilianenkos

Strength is. Some 225 pound Jow Forums guy will easily annihilate a 300 pound hamplanet.

I've been in tons of fights as I've trained in boxing + wrestling for over a decade. Muscle and strength ABSOLUTELY helps in a fight, but I can tell you why most gym bros lose their fights

>they overcompensate by using all of their power and explosiveness in the first 30 seconds
>they hope that they can score a knockout within that window
>if you can survive the bull rush, they're fucked
>the extra mass requires more oxygen and blood to keep going
>they gas out entirely in under a minute
>after that, you can literally do whatever you want to them -- score a takedown, choke them out, land shots, etc.

But if you have a muscular dude with good cardio that knows how to conserve their power and use it in small bursts of opportunity, it's annoying to deal with.

Attached: I_see_you_anon.jpg (1080x1080, 90K)

What this guy said. If both competitors are very roughly equal in skill, with one competitor having a minor edge, then the man with the largest mass and strength will likely win.

See, McGregor has an abnormally high fight IQ (inb4 hurr durr), and I believe that as far as tactical brilliance goes, McGregor absolutely BLOWS Frank Mir out of the water. But Frank Mir's not exactly a push over, and even if he's not as naturally talented of a fighter, he's still heavyweight champion and knows his shit. In a fight between Mcgregor, a fighting genius, and Frank Mir, a big fucking dude who's still martially competent, though noticeably less so than Mcgregor, Frank Mir would so obviously win that they don't even bother airing the fight. It's called a "weightclass", and it's existed since competition has first begun.

Again with the extreme examples. The hamplanet in your example is 33% heavier than your Jow Forums guy. Are you telling me the Jow Forums guy is only 33% stronger? That'd be pretty fucking weak. We're talking at least double the fat fucks strength here. So yeah, if you're 100% stronger than person A, them being 33% heavier won't change much even if size is the most deciding factor

That's not an extreme example at all. In any gym there will be manlets who weigh like 150 lbs pushing huge weights; they will still easily fuck up someone twice their weight if the latter is DYEL. If you are stronger than someone size makes little difference. The reason why there are weight classes and not strength classes is because you can't reliably test an athlete's strength.

Also, probably somewhere near that? Some 6' 225 guy will probably be a bit above 1/2/3/4. Really doubt someone 300 pounds would be way more than 33% weaker than that, probably somewhere about 40%.

none of this shit matters because firearms

lifting is for pure aesthetic reasons

What she say when you beat her

>who is Cain Velasquez
>who are the Emelianenko brothers
>who is Tyson Fury
>who is Mark Hunt
>who is Roy Nelson

boxing is an incomplete outdated fighting style

that is incorrect

weight is more important than strength (assuming it's not just fat) because the more you weigh, the harder you punch, shove, kick, etc

Height also grants HUGE benefits in fights

this is something fat people from Jow Forums think

>if you are stronger than someone size makes little difference

imagine being this dumb

>(assuming it's not just fat)

Do you know what you mean? If you weigh more than someone, but it is not just fat, it means you have more muscle mass. What this means is that you are almost definitely stronger than them; of course you will punch harder. Force=mass.acceleration; if you are just fatter than someone, you have more mass, but less acceleration. It is like comparing a bullet to a basketball.

ok well go up and box one of those fatters with a gun and show em whos boss dipshit

but then you have those anomalies like nelson and hunt who are clearly fatter than they are muscular who have deadly punching power. the point is don't pick a fight with anybody cause you have no idea just by looking at them if they can fuck you up or not.

Genetic freaks of all sorts exist everywhere. Explosiveness is very genetic; fortunately, getting stronger definitely helps with that despite what you might have heard.

What I am saying is that what will determine the outcome of most fights is strength, and little else. Retards here think animu tricks or being morbidly obese will make them manage to outfight gym rats, and that is simply not true. There is a reason why "tough guy" stereotypes have always been muscular and tall; those two are the biggest advantages you can have against someone in a fight, not having a fat ass you can lurch at them.

or if they have a gun and or knife

for brofighting to be useful all parties involved have to agree not to use actual weapons other than their Jow Forums brofight knowledge

cant rely on your fists for defense, anything else is just immature manlet fantasy. have fun getting offed by pic related's gay 380 auto he kept concealed in his blubber

Attached: 1543801136462.jpg (540x390, 25K)

Or don't be a belligerent dicktool and start aggressive fights, and don't be .001% unlucky and just get shot.

Just because this is America doesn't mean people shooting shit up 24/7

yeah rely on your 4channer jew jitzu im sure its gonna work out in your favor in the real world with jose and tyrone

lmao zoomer

Attached: 1542068544425.jpg (514x530, 27K)

This isn't true.

If you take two guys of unequal height but of equal strength, the taller one will punch harder simply because he weighs more. He will weigh more because there is more organ mass, skin, bone, etc.

You come across as a guy who doesn't know how fighting mechanics work because otherwise ever fighter would be a champion powerlifter.

>I carry a gun literally everywhere
>I am never caught off guard in a situation that needs me to physically restrain someone or hold them off without just killing them

delusional

user, almost every fighting discipline is incomplete to some extent. That's why the best thing you can do is approach a couple disciplines at the same time and fuse them together.

come at me bro we'll see how viable your skills are in the real world

lmao larper

Attached: 1542290494180.png (700x700, 658K)

That's due to leverages. Longer arms will make your mass travel more distance and gain more acceleration, the same way you can punch harder when you lean back more. If you take two guys of equal height and strength, but unequal weight, the lighter one will punch as hard even if the latter is actually more muscular and not just fatter.

m8, a coworker of mine had a stalker recently who was mentally deranged and obviously I can't carry a firearm to my wagie job. He may have hopped the counter and I would have to do something physically.

Not every environment allows you the luxury of a firearm during emergencies and not all scenarios that require you to throw your weight around require you to kill the person. Sometimes you have to restrain people as well or throw someone out of a location.

yes I agree, but boxing + wrestling are very silly as a combo.

The UFC is very unforgiving to boxers and unless you mean something other than pin-related wrestling, then it is unforgiving to that too

I can go to youtube and find a pure boxer who's able to take on multiple people at the same time

Have never at any point seen an MMA guy do the same. Seen a group of MMA guys beat up a guy or tee off on untrained dudes but never multiple attackers.

Why is that?

You have NO idea how to throw a punch. What a fucking poser.

It's not due to leverage. When you punch, you have to put your body weight into it, similar to a shove. You don't just fucking move your arms forward like a bench press holy shit. You are literally moving your entire body forward with your fist as a focal point.

Mcgregor raped nearly every man he faced in the ring and he's a pure boxer who does a bit of wrestling and picked up kicking a while ago.

He's not even a great boxer he's barely amature level.

>I can find meme vids on youtube
Look up professional boxers when they competed in the octogon against mixed martial artists. They get taken to the ground and taken out.

Boxing only works under strict rules that don't exist in a real fight. Joe Rogan points it out and explains very easily that boxing is a sport,not a fighting style, like football.

Taller guys have longer everythings, you fucking retard. Their whole bodies as well as their arms will travel a higher distance. Try it yourself; find a guy as strong and tall as you then strap weights on one of you, see which one of you will manage to punch harder lmao.

I live in an area with very few groids and a few well off Mexican families, and I'm usually armed. Same shit still applies.

And I can handle myself in a fight on strength speed and technique, but I've had a few abdominal surgeries recently so I'm not really down to clown in that regard.

learn to punch. You don't just keep your body stationary and move your arms

>pure boxer
>raped everyone
>gets raped by lanky Mexican with black belt in Brazilian jiu jitsu
>gets manhandled by Russian bear's
sambo

>Can't name two actual professional boxers who took up a bit of wrestling and kicking martial arts

Dude, you're embarassing the fuck out of yourself. The last place a wrassler or kickboxer wants to be is to be in a striking match against a boxer.
Boxers throw ridiculously hard punches.
They don't have the built in "pull back or you'll break your hand on something" kind of thinking that allows them to put on breaks.
They go full fucking speed into the punch.
They throw harder punches because of those big fucking pillows protecting their fists and they are used to taking big heavy leather mace punches to the head and body.

With a little barefist training and learning how to punch without the glove...they'd ruin peoples shit in the ring.

Even low tier amature shitter boxers slay when it comes to stand up.

if someone hops the counter to do you bodily harm you have the right to defend yourself with lethal force if you fear for your life.

and even if you live in eurocuck land or straya you can carry a knife or something easily.

point is you can't rely on your fists when you can't guarantee your opponent is doing the same.

if it's a seriously enough situation you can't just walk away from (and walk away is what you should always do first), you better have a REAL weapon.

Attached: 1543854085160.png (420x493, 175K)

Yes, as I said, your whole body travels more distance if you are taller. Arms are just what delivers the blow, and they travel more distance attachedd to your shoulders too.

Exceptions don't disprove the rule user.

Someone starts to hop the counter, grab their collar and drive their face into the corner of something nearby, then stomp that fucko out.

Then get clear of them or check for weapons, ring the alarm or call the police

oh nice bro then after that i bet you'll beat your chest and look off camera into the distance and let out a bellowing roar

Attached: 1542530329667.gif (200x150, 2.59M)

All this passion for a lie. In the truest possible estimation of human combat the dominant style is grappling based.

No, if they're jumping the counter, they don't have good intentions, end of story, and it's a moment where they aren't in control of their balance or their weight and they're in an elevated position.

Or, if you're a bitch like you, back up, no sudden moves, give them what they want, yes sir no sir etc.

youtu.be/cfsOgarSc-Q

Not related but hilarious

who do u think you're talking to

id fuckin waste em

blam blam
blam

3 shots 3 kills

*blows off smoke from gun*

Attached: 1542575044431s.jpg (250x250, 6K)

This absolutely. If the best boxer and best mma fighter with a background in wrestling ever bumped heads in a bar the wrestler/mma fighter will always win. always.

I bet both guys have martial arts experice. I had a couple street fights and my friend and I both knocked out guys who weighted at least 30 lbs more than us and where 3-4 inches taller.

boxing is primarily a sport. and it is a valid form of self defense because your average gymbro does not have 15 years of grappling experience. why are all these mma fans so into ideology wars with other sports? is this some sort of collective inferiority complex because it is seen as a sport for lower classes? you dont have to prove anything, you know that right? without the groundwork other artforms made, mma would not exist. so stop being a 12 y.o. tapout wearing little shit and learn some respect.

It's marketing.

BJJ is a trash partial martial art that will get you killed in nearly all altercations.
MMA is a toy sport that's less marketable and lucrative then boxing that will get basically all naturals killed.

I mean, look at the conspiracy thread.
They wanted a pro boxer and Hulk Hogan to be in the firs MMA but the pro boxer said that he'd have no problem with and wanted to take up wrestling and Hulk Hogan had legit catch wrestling skills.

You think any Gracie would have been able to beat Hulk Hogan in a match? I don't like the man much anymore, but goddamn he'd embarass the entire family.

Pure ground based grappling is a sport and has never been proven on any field of battle or any street altercation.

It will get you killed or destroyed 80% of the time.

>the last place a person who knows how to kick, grapple, and wrestle, is in a square ring with boxing-only rules

yeah no shit, retard

I'm a middling fighter at best, but I'm about Hogan's size, I've dumpstered better fighters in the ring and out of it.

If he knows what he's doing he'd have killed a gracie

martial arts has a practical use in the real world and if you're going to dump time, energy, and money into learning it, you'd be better off learning an objectively superior more practical martial art - AKA not boxing. This isn't comparable to what color you get on your car but rather what engine you get.
It's not a dick measuring contest. It's a competition of quality. Fighters want to be the most effective.

>The last place a wrassler or kickboxer wants to be is to be in a striking match against a boxer.
and the last place a boxer wants to be in is a match with UFC rules against the wrassler or kickboxer. AKA real life rules

>and the last place a boxer wants to be in is a match with UFC rules against the wrassler or kickboxer
Oh jesus, you'd get stabbed in the side.

You can become competent in boxing in a year.
You need a few years to be competent MMA
If you want to learn how to defend yourself then learn Defendu.

there's no point in learning to fight if you don't want to hone it over years.

Same thing sets people apart from casual shithead lifters and serious lifters who train. It's fucking dumb to do things to the minimum requirement

youtube.com/watch?v=WHivvXN6K-g

you will win over 90% of the fight

based negro

>You think any Gracie would have been able to beat Hulk Hogan in a match?
Why not? He beat Dan Severn, and that man was also a huge wrestler, and with a lot more experience than Hogan.

>I smashed a much lighter, weaker grappler who didn’t have much experience
Well done

Dude, the entire point of judo and jujitsu, along with Greco Roman, was focused heavily on taking on armored opponents, cause you know, trying to punch someone in heavy armor doesn’t work

I was a white belt with zero grappling experience. I’m not boasting, I’m just saying that strength seemed to be a huge factor in what happened.

Jiu jitsu is.
Greco is a sport and has always been a sport
And Judo is a martial art, now sport, that is based on jiu jitsu

Why devote your life to learning a martial art collection of martial arts if you're not competent enough to apply it in real life until you're very advanced?

Boxing and some Judo or Wrestling of any kind will make the average man competent enough to end most unarmed fights with ease and hold his own against groups of people.

MMA will make you good against like...one person who's untrained or sucks at fighting but will get you raped in 2 or more vs 1 situations. Unless you're some kind of fighting maestro. At which point, it doesn't matter what martial art you learn you can make anything work in your favor.

Yeah, in the safe dirt and grass, with no one who will jump in and apparently against dudes who couldn't fight a single lick.

BJJ is a piece of a martial art, and if that's the only thing you know and you're depending on just that to defend yourself then you're going to get killed or sent to the hospital in a real bad situation.

>Subject A and subject B both train martial arts
>Subject B also trains in the temple of iron
>Subject B will win the fight

>Neither subject C and subject D train martial arts
>Subject D trains in the temple of iron
>Subject D will win the fight

Attached: 1522289615892.jpg (1280x720, 137K)

You forgot one
>Have sex