Beer

Why do I crave beer so much after a workout?

Or is it just because it's Friday?

Attached: IMG_8331.jpg (4032x3024, 2.22M)

lol Mexican "beer"

Carbs, electrolytes, refreshing as hell. A very low or non alcoholic beer can be a great post workout drink.

What can I say I'm a sucker for shite wet air. (Britbong)

>sol

Attached: 1461505695147.jpg (638x693, 27K)

>lime

Attached: 1506912855335.png (960x960, 609K)

Why do you put fruit in your beer :)

For a meme

I wanna quit drinking but being drunk is the only time I'm not an uptight autism machine.

Attached: 1449943490666.jpg (304x304, 40K)

Do you put fruit in your pre work out as well? How far does this shitty meme go :)

You're probably just thirsty and also want the sugar.

Because of (((them)))

alcohol free beer is supposedly good. I read a paper with positive results but forgot everything again like a good university student should. Either way something in beer supposedly helps. Alcohol fucks with your system so alcohol free = pure boost.

Thats a bad mexican beer

1. Modelo
(((POWER GAP)))
2. Tecate
3. Victoria
4. Pacifico
5. Dos Equis
(((POWER GAP)))
99. Sol
999. Corona

If you want to drink Corona without the shitty aftertaste, try Land Shark.

I'm not OP but I dont think SOL is bad. Best is Negra Modelo with a lime.

I love tacos and an ice cold Pacifico after a workout. There is nothing wrong with this.

What do you with the lime? Just push it in the beer? Idk what to do with it, doesn't enhance beer at all

sol is awesome if you wanna drink 30 beers and not have a hangover

s-same

it can't hurt just to have one beer a day now c-can it?

Attached: 1517737230765.jpg (243x250, 5K)

I squeeze it over the opening then push it into the bottle. Not necessary but here in southern california if you order a Mexican beer it just comes with a lime. I like it.

My parents bought me a German beer Advent calendar. One beer a day until Xmas. Pretty nice if you ask me.

mexican lagers are usually served with a lime

Bud Light Lime is unironically good and the best beer Budweiser produces

drinking increases my autism same with smoking. Thanks to legal Canadian weed i don't have to socially smoke to buy, i can pick up from a dépanneur and smoke peaceably in my apartment alone.

i squeeze lime juice into all of my beer fight me

Based. I actually love bud light lime

Drink and be merry. Just don't be a wanton glutton and drunkard. If you are a medically healthy human being, having a couple brews with the lads isn't going to annihilate your gains if you've been keeping with your routine and diet.
That said, tread carefully if you're cutting.

Weed makes me a huge quiet anxious autist. When I can legally grow my own (might be able to legally grow my own within a year actually) I wonder if weed will work out better for me when I can get used to it by smoking more of it and not having to deal with dealers high prices etc. Because I wanna stop drinking booze every weekend or even every month.

>power gap

fuck off back to /sp/

To anyone who might be reading and think they drink a lot but it's fine because it's all just a big joke, BE CAREFUL.

I say this as someone who went from drinking heavily, often to blackout 3-4 nights a week in college for a few years.
When I moved out into the real world I kept drinking, I found I couldn't stop. I loved drinking, why would I wanna stop? I would have beers with the boys or work colleagues whenever possible. If there was no-one willing to drink with me, Id drink alone. Eventually I stopped caring about it and was drinking alone basically every day. This went on for a few years.

That was a few years ago, and Ive cut down significantly, but its a battle every day

>alcohol
>electrolytes

lol

mah nigga

Because you subconsciously know you’re never gonna make it

Peace be with you brother. Addiction is a never ending struggle.

I've cut back is because I realized I'm too much of a loser to afford to age like shit!

drinking alone is the real Pandora’s box of alcoholism. if you’re the type to enjoy it then you’re going to really enjoy it and subsequently struggle to not do it. and there’s no one to tell you that you’re drinking too much

love and good luck user. We’ll conquer the sauce soon enough

thanks mate, you too

good, try keep it under control

>drinking alone is the real Pandora’s box of alcoholism
Great way to put it user, it really is.
Once you start drinking alone and realise that nobody knows or cares as long as you dont tell anyone, then eventually it becomes your normal and the only thing you look forward to every day. Soon after it becomes something you cant live without, like tea or coffee in the morning for many people.

based mexican bro

where's leon and noche buena tho? also I'd switch tecate and dos equis.

oh and you forgot to rate Indio too.

>no Bohemia
>Modelo at number one
It's like you enjoy sucking

>no Bohemia
shit list

>no bohemia
>tecate over pacifico
>modelo as one place
>modelo on top

Attached: 1536946575430.png (700x518, 305K)

Drink alone but just don't get trashed. Have a light dinner wait an hour and a half and it won't take much to get a buzz. Do this on alternate days and your not even drinking that much. It ain't perfect but if you have the craving it works.

MAKE WAY FOR THE KING

Attached: chimaygrande.jpg (1952x3264, 274K)

Attached: 1339809998124.jpg (312x312, 81K)

t. has never drank a bud light lime

unfortunately i have

then try another one. its an acquired taste but theyre delicious

Attached: 1528847375790.png (496x478, 295K)

t. mr budweiser

Bared but not Mexican, idiot.

its a beer thread.

Beer has electrolytes

why do you think the two are mutually exclusive