Met a girl {9/10 QT cardio bunny} last night. One of you bros told me to go out and try meet people...

Met a girl {9/10 QT cardio bunny} last night. One of you bros told me to go out and try meet people. We ended up talking for ages. She said "you're almost hot enough to fuck and I'm almost drunk enough to do it"
I panicked and told her I was gay
Why am I like this :)
Why am I like this

Attached: IMG_20181206_200526_397.jpg (3456x3456, 3.92M)

This cant be real can it
People arent that autistic right Jow Forums?

Holy shit that caused me physical pain

LMAO

Attached: 1541922476081.jpg (750x776, 64K)

b r o w h y

This is bait you fucking retards

Wouldn't it be funny if she introduces you to her gay friend and you're too awkward to back out before he's finished with your ass haha

Are those mines in the OP pic?

I wish I was baiting you :) I really really do, she's asleep next to me.
Yes, they give you the most explosive results

Pic or GTFO

Jesus you dumbasses she rejected him. That’s not an advance or a move on her part, that’s just her making it known to him that he’s still a friend to her

Based Haha poster

Haha imagine if she was cool with it and loved pegging

So did u fuck or not? Why is she asleep next to you? Do girls sleep with gay dudes now?? Some next level thottery

Just whisper in her ear

>I thought I was gay but my cock is telling me otherwise.

The thing is though, she was an arsehole saying you're not hot enough to fuck unless she was plastered. You did the right thing saying you're gay. She knows youre not gay and now she is thinking she must be hideous because you basically said no. Let her stew in her own bullshit.

>I thought I was gay but my cock is telling me otherwise.
CRINGETOWN

Why ruin it you fucking cretin

I wanted him to humiliate himself further

She's in the shower will do when she gets out desu

We are at hers and there was no other place to sleep. All we did was share a bed :)

Remember the timestamp

Desu, file size to big. Rip

Once a nigger always a nigger. Fucking larper. Stay in new Zealand. You're kind are not welcome here

No :) see you soon Senpai xxx

resize or kys

heres teh pic guys

Attached: 0b8fb17b3bb7caba4b30123a74bd21fb.jpg (444x326, 29K)

Bad luck OP, all you can do is accept it and move on