Hey Jow Forumsizens how do i overcome my anorexia? im 6'1" 130 lbs

hey Jow Forumsizens how do i overcome my anorexia? im 6'1" 130 lbs

Attached: danxiety.jpg (642x663, 39K)

eat more

PPL vs Starting Strength

look at this picture

Attached: 1515114984915.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

eat a lot of white rice/pasta or a lot of fat. don't eat a lot of both or you will fuck your shit up.

no one will believe me but im literally the guy who took this picture many years and shit posted it here on /b/

i don't believe you

Why didn’t you talk to him instead of taking a picture of him and posting it on the internet?

This man has the face and hands of a three toed sloth.

Is it genuine anorexia or are you just severe Mr Skelton?

probably just severe mr skeleton but i find difficulty gaining weight

So you don't have anorexia, you eat but don't easily gain mass.

What do you usually eat in a day?

usually a mealdeal from the local shop, bunch of cancer junkfood and a salad, plus cook something when i get home

by drinking one of these a day

Attached: 673dd744-1765-429a-960a-75763fb74c00_1.853f6b5076b990cffec179064f6f3009.jpg (450x450, 35K)

no one will believe me but I'm that guy sitting by himself
I'm not joking

eat peanut butter on stuff, lots of it. when you eat have lots and feel extra full, if you dont overeat a little bit you won't gain.

because i dont talk to bullied weebs

I used to think I couldn't gain weight. I tracked my intake for a week and I was eating nothing. You'll be surprised with how few calories you eat. Just top your calories up to 3.5kcal to 4kcal with full fat milk.

Believe it or not I'm actually the guy fucking the photographer in the ass right now

No one will believe me but I am the guy who many years fucked the mom of the guy who took this picture and I am ashamed of what I made

sounds good bro