Health Maxing

Rate my groceries.

Tortilla chips are my only real empty calories, but I need them for my beef chili I made. Anything I'm missing from my diet? I use to eat way to much dairy and have cut it out for cleaner poops. I gave up on bulking I just want good mental and overall health

Attached: IMG_0402.jpg (3264x2448, 2.13M)

>bacon and chips
Never going to make it.

Bacon ain't that bad

not bad, what times dinner

No activated almonds. Never going to make it.

>no beans
>no kale
>no tofu
>no flaxseeds
>no chia seeds
>no skyr

Yeah sorry bud, not going to make it

>Bacon is bad for you
absolute retard

Good job. But needs more eggs, and at least one gallon of emergency milk.

>Chips
>I need them
Fucking loser

I switch my leafy green up between spinach and kale, I would get seeds but idk wtf to do with them, dunno what skyr is and fuck tofu when I can eat meat/eggs

Solid. Too much greens for my taste however

Looks fine. I would add beans for sure, goes good with the salsa.

Tofu and flax is fucking garbage, stay far away from unfermented s o y

Chia seeds you can pour into a bottle of water, leave them til they swell up and float. Adds an interesting texture to the water, relatively flavorless, and will give you nice earthy clean shits. Also good for protein shakes.

Fair enough bud. The seeds I add to my porridge in the morning, extra 200 kcal and some g of protein. Tofu once a week is okay in my opinion. But definitely stop buying chips bro, have some discipline.

>Eating seeds
>Eating tofu ever
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha faggot

But I'm skinny as fuck, is there really any reason for me to stop eating tortilla chips?

Yeah it's fucking disgusting

It will fill up your stomach with processed empty garbage. If you're skinny you need to be using all your digestive real estate on high calorie, ultra nutritious foods.

And with this revelation, what the fuck are you doing buying chicken, your groceries say you're cutting. Buy beef instead, buy more eggs, and for fucks sake you need some milk.

Have you ever been to the movie theater and binged on a popcorn? How did you feel walking out of the theater? Same principle.

So fermented s0i is ok?
Why would natto be any less estrogenic?

>no liver
you want health right?

Not all our foods need to be clean bro. If you burn 3000 calories a day, most of that can be starch, sugar or fat

I can only bulk if I eat an insane amount of dairy, but dairy makes me have brown marker in butthole syndrome where I have to poop 3 times in the morning before I can leave the house. The only times I use the chips are with beef chili(pic related) and it's the easiest way for me to rack up calories

Attached: IMG_0437.jpg (4032x3024, 2.09M)

WHERE ARE THE NOOTRIENTS????

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 79K)

Try adding the chia seeds or psyllium husk, then continuing on as normal. It will have you looking forward to shitting. If adding those doesn't work, you might be lactose intolerant.

Mass gainer powder is good. Eggs are good over easy, way easier to eat a fuckload of them over easy rather than scrambled. I can eat up to 8 over-easy eggs, but can only eat about 3 scrambled.

Thanks this is actually valuable advice, especially the eggs and chia seeds

I bet I am a lot stronger than you you little faggot

1/2 cup oats
1 cup of milk
1 tablespoon maple syrup
1 tablespoon coconut oil
3 shakes of cinammon
1 sliced banana

6 eggs over easy fried in butter with salt and pepper

16 oz glass of milk

1364 calories
69.4g protein
73.7g fat
104.1g carbs

Every morning, really easy to get down.

Then at night:

2 heaping scoops massgainer
3 cups of whole milk
proportional chia seeds

~1750 calories

Then you're done. Both meals take less than 10 minutes to make and go down super easy. Been gaining 1.5 lbs a week on this for the last 3 months.

Psht, I eat a dozen scrambled with a cup of broccoli and three slices of cheddar scrambled in. Farts are rips bro.

Anyone else eat sweets, fried food and fast food but also eat a fuckton of fresh vegetables and greens and testosterone superfoods while hitting sufficient protein and supplementing vitamins and minerals where necessary?
I hate eating nuts, seeds, and most legumes. They make me feel bloated, tired, or seem to blunt sex drive. I also don’t like cooking or eating the same stuff for a week so it makes sense for me to eat out a lot. I wish I could deal with cooking every meal to save money, but oh well

add chorizo

I mean, I can eat some seeds, legumes, whole grains, and nuts, but for them to be a large part of my diet rather than refined carbs, fruits, and saturated fats would make me sluggish

nuts are meme bulking foods. Peanut butter jelly sandwiches are good in a pinch when you're crossfaded at 4 in the morning and haven't hit your macros yet, but thats where the usefulness of nuts ends for bulking.

HARAM!

It's the same thing. There are the same amount of isoflavines. The "fermented" thing was just a myth started by Men's Health magazine that tried to prove that basedmilk causes low T, but then they realized that they have to have an excuse for all of the onions populations that don't have a low T problem, so they said that it was a fermentation issue.

To be frank I'm surprised the dregs of that debate are still surfacing, people stopped caring about the onions debate a long time ago

>people stopped caring about the onions (sic.) debate a long time ago

What are you talking about. We care. That's why the basedfilter was put in.

needs more red meat and garlic

cringe

Fuck desu ive been meaning to make chili for like a whole year now and I keep forgetting.