I am dating this girl who is had two abortions is that OK?

I am dating this girl who is had two abortions is that OK?

Attached: 16DA95D1-C12B-410D-BD71-0CDFF1A81BFC.jpg (1080x1350, 1.39M)

Yes, just make sure you wear a condom because she's obviously very irresponsible

Not very bright or just a slut

What are you talking about? This is his chance to go bareback and if he accidentally knocks her up, she'll just abort it.

Or get an STD. >_>

what if this is the one she keeps?
She's obviously settling down if she's with OP.

Just don't eat her out and you're golden.

Attached: humorous negro.jpg (720x431, 38K)

lol no that pussy is haunted now

yeah sometimes abortions are necessary

Probably this
>almost certainly this

OP probably already has the herp

I can't think of one good reason why someone would need to have an abortion twice.

Bitch sounds stupid, would avoid at all costs.

some women love cleaning up the cum afterwards and an abortion is just a plus

beautiful angel ciara has never had an abortion. It's all lies spread by jealous haters.

Attached: cap_Blade Runner 2049.1080p.WEB-DL.H264.AC3-EVO_01_37_59_02.jpg (1920x796, 155K)

No! Idiot!

That means she had sex at least twice before she met you. Go find a virgin girlfriend.

Have her get the birth control implant on her arm user

its because she's too ugly lol
she's prolly a virgin too

No woman on earth is going to take some random guy's advice on birth control, what an autistic post

Bruh you think like a retard lmao. Most girls go out and get the implant themselves. Plus in some cases they can get it for free and last about 3 years

>some women love cleaning up the cum afterwards

No idea what you mean by this. You mean raw dogging? There is no reason she can't just get on the pill then you can nut in her all day.

>an abortion is just a plus

No desirable women would see abortion as a good thing.

As I said, would avoid at all costs. If you are OP then you certainly belong on R9K for being so desperate for sex.

What's it mean if she thinks it's no big deal because it's just a clump of cells to her? If she sees it like removing a tumor or an appendix but not a baby?

Nah you are the retard. If some guy I just started dating tried to give me birth control advice I'd be offended and maybe dump him, not his place.

Would you rather her have two kids?

you rather her have two kids?

Attached: 1539103060614.jpg (1080x720, 119K)

I can smell her Bipolar disorder through my screen

>I can smell her Bipolar disorder through my screen

How so?

Textless posts are not allowed.orioom

Attached: 1537452583005.jpg (448x597, 37K)

She had had 2 abortions, thus she is a whore or worse just irresponsible and to be so irresponsible means you have to have the IQ of an aboriginal or you lack the mental capacity to think clearly. That girl is walking bipolar disorder.

Means she needs God

It's not bipolar its Borderline personality disorder.

One of the symptoms of BPD is risky behavior including having unprotected sex.

BPD isn't an actual mental illness contrary to what clinicians would tell you it's just a way to label insufferable people who refuse to take responsibility for their actions.

They come from privileged homes where they have never had to grow as a person and refuse to.

>It's not bipolar its Borderline personality disorder.
this

people who don't actually know what they are talking about always mix those up

Attached: 1536865060151.jpg (750x733, 451K)

BPD is a Cluster B Personality Disorder. It's a Personality Disorder, not a mental illness. PD can't be fixed, just dealt with.

If you like her then yes, but please be careful user. If she really is crazy watch out! However it's possible that she could just be very unlucky - she's more sane than someone who would keep those two kids! At least you don't have to worry about unplanned pregnancy.

Attached: e61.png (680x788, 117K)

it's actually what doctors diagnose you with when they're too lazy to actually find out what's wrong with you
t. diagnosed with BPD

Ya, I've had two "friends" who were diagnosed with it that's why I know the difference.

Thank of the worst kind of self-pittying, attention whoring, narcissistic, irresponsible person and I would bet you my house that they would be diagnosed as BPD.

So glad I cut them out of my life.

Why does this girl keep on getting baited on Jow Forums?

>She had had 2 abortions,

Never had one. She lies all the time, so someone just decided to make up something about her that she can't deny.