I don't know what I am doing

Alright Jow Forums gotta be honest and real. I am 6'0" weighing in at about 260 lb. I do not seem obese but I am definitely overweight. I want to change this. I read the sticky but I want to know how to make it. I am ready to commit. I am ready.

Attached: 1520121729_Sad pepe.jpg (400x400, 25K)

>I am 6'0" weighing in at about 260 lb. I do not seem obese

No you are obese. You have love handles and a gut. Your shoulders probably drop pitifully. What you're thinking of is going to the gym with a few friends and playing around with the weights and reps. That's not commitment. You need a drill instructor hounding your butt. You need to harden up and see this as a challenge and an obstacle that you must overcome. You're already in hard times and it'll take a hard person to get through them, not someone who gets smoke blown up their ass or isn't pushed hard. You need to experience pain, you need to experience the grind, and you need to sacrifice your time and life to make a change for yourself. I don't think you have it in you to commit to even a full 6 months of consistent training and working out, but maybe you'll prove me wrong you obese lard.

I hear you, I do. My problem is that I work as a construction worker/ laborer and cant seem to loose fat at all.

you read the sticky
so do what the sticky said
retard

>I do not seem obese

First of all, you gotta accept how fucking terrible your situation is. You are obese. Deep down you know you're fucking obese. Stop kidding yourself.

Then you can cut of fizzy drinks and bread. Once you've broken those addictions, start making healthy meals from scratch. Learn a new one each week. Then you can read the fucking sticky you fat cunt

What did you eat today?

Had cornmeal breaded catfish with corn

user, I'm not going to sugar coat this. Not only are you obese, you're fucking disgusting and well on your way to type 2 diabetes and early grave. If you keep putting this shit off like you are, you're going to suffer far more later.

What you're looking for right now is motivation, but that's not what your sorry ass needs. What you need is a deep self hatred that will drive you past what you think you're capable of. You must accept the following:

1.) Being hungry is going to be your default state of being for at least the next year. You're going to get headaches, sleep more, and wonder what the fuck you're doing. This will improve over time as your body does, but the first few months are going to be hell.

2.) Failure is not an option. This is a matter of life or death. Are you willing to sacrifice a few hours a day and some hunger for an extra 10, 15, 20, or more years of life? If you're even slightly undecided on this, you're not ready, so don't waste anyone else's time.

3.) And this is the most important. You CAN do this shit. Even when you feel horrible and like you're not making progress, you MUST stick with it. My best friend from childhood lost over 200 pounds through diet and exercise, and now lifts like a man possessed. He was the most mentally weak person in the world when he set out on his journey, but if he can make it, so can you.

No excuses. No slogans. No feel good bullshit. Start right here, right now, and never look back.

No more corn, bread, pasta, or other processed bullshit for a long time, if not permanently. Eat real food. Meat, vegetables, some fruits, oats, shit like that.

start swimming Op, its fun and cuts weight like crazy, i was a lil chubby and started swimming litterally started seeing results after the first week

First off that sounds good. Second, when you say cornmeal breaded catfish, how much? How many grams? How many grams of corn? Was this fresh homemade food or premade stuff you bought from a store? Look at what you eat and really research the numbers they have. I was going to use myfitnesspal to try and help you get an idea of how many calories you got but they just changed their interface and I don't like it.

>i do not seem obese
You're 100lbs heavier than me and I am also 6'0"

you can probably afford to put on 10 pounds

I could probably afford 30 pounds desu

Attached: 20181128_142452.jpg (1932x2576, 632K)

Thanks user, that really does help. I wasn't this tub of lard I am now.
I appreciate the reality in every one of your words anons. I really want to change. For the better.

I am going to try this brah.

I do not take my intake all to serious like that. But is was homemade if that helps.

bruh you're asking to lose weight but you're not going to take what you put in your body seriously? I mean shit I know food is delicious but there is a saying that abs are made in the kitchen ie don't eat like shit and actually track and measure what you put into your body.

Attached: 1542994660764.jpg (365x344, 63K)

I'm six foot 170 and still look fat. How does one get to skeleton mode this easily?

Genetics.

>I am 6'0"
I would trade my life savings for your position

Fix your diet my dude. Eat mainly greens and meat. Exercise 4-5 days a week. You’ll see the pounds melt off and you’ll feel better about yourself.

Kid Rock?

You should just borrow 40 pounds from OP

Solid advise. Will do.
No thanks sir
Thank you sir!

Ill give em to you!