I miss him so much lads

Attached: Scooby1961.jpg (350x524, 101K)

He still visits here and has new vids up on jewtube

fuck this gay fag may he burn in hell

All praise to Allah!

I used to like him, but then I saw him making facebook posts against my president. Hate this libtard now.

Me too. Scooby seems like a great guy irl.

RIP

Attached: cook.jpg (529x808, 33K)

Just because someone has opposing views doesn't mean you should hate them. Stop being intolerant you.. you... Eh, what's the use.

Libtard's "beliefs" and actions lead to my people and history being destroyed and wiped from the universe for all time.
>durr there is no reason to get angry over politiks hurr
Politics is the ONLY thing worth getting angry over. It's literally life and death.

i hate u as well faggot

>Libtard's "beliefs" and actions lead to my people and history being destroyed and wiped from the universe for all time.
this is your brain on propaganda

Attached: 1532459638902.jpg (480x600, 21K)

He's humble and polite while being really cool and informative
His ethics are worth a million while some of his exercise choices and beliefs may be debatable
All in all I like the guy, he's a great example

He made skateboard squats..

This. Nobody is perfect but scoob is a positive voice to the fitness community.

>gay libtard with sketchy fitness beliefs
hmmmm

Attached: 7af.jpg (353x334, 18K)

>Hating on scooby
The bro-tier anons of yesteryear have been replaced with redditcancer and polfags

Imagine if brown people and women are placed into the high seat and given handouts as the national debt rises and gdp eventually plummets due to low IQ- what then?

Imagine being that fit at 50 years old, what a hero scooby is

You just made up a scenario to fear

He just described reality though.

>sketchy fitness beliefs
No such thing

maybe your reality, anyone with fears like that need not worry because they will never reach any position of power anyway their better off just tending to their crops