Herpes

So.. I got Jow Forums and matched with a cute girl on tinder and we went out on some dates. Eventually we started kissing. Some of her makeup came off from kissing and it looked like she had a scab below her lip.
I asked her if it was a cold sore and she vehemently denied it, a couple times... So I continued to kiss her
About 8 days later and now I have herpes.
>I want to die and I hate women
>didn't even bang
Pic is a close up of her the next day at school
Learn from my mistakes.

Attached: image.png (750x1334, 1.28M)

Other urls found in this thread:

webmd.com/skin-problems-and-treatments/understanding-cold-sores-basics
i.4cdn.org/fit/1544232719299.png
who.int/news-room/fact-sheets/detail/herpes-simplex-virus
ashasexualhealth.org/stdsstis/herpes/oral-herpes/
patient.info/health/viral-skin-infections-leaflet/features/surprising-facts-about-cold-sores-everyone-should-know
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

tell everyone at school she has aids

It's fucking nothing, most people have it. Fuck her next time though.

Sue her for knowingly infecting you with a virus (and lying to you about it)

>using tinder
found your problem. It's almost like you DIDNT expect to get an std from an app full of thots

its actually safer to go to a place like thailand and bang hookers because most guys who go there are turbo virgins so the girls are disease free. you wasted yourself on a white thot though because you are an idiot. shes probably blown a zillion black dicks

I want to believe this but I'm in pain and I have a fever and I have a big gnarly sore on my face
Is this even possible?
Yeah... I know... I feel like a fool
I've seen girls with big OBVIOUS cold sores before, but look in op pic: it's so small and had make up on it, it was like... Hard to tell...
>pls kill me

You have to chill. I have it and I had it come out twice in the last month because I was stressed at work.

How do you deal with it?
How long have you had it?

In the UK we have Zovirax, I just use that. I don't know, like three-four years maybe? Usually I only get it like once a year

>Didn't even bang
Bro what are u doing?

why dont scientists just cure this? scientists are always doing the gayest shit instead

Do you date? Do you tell girls about it?
I'm pretty bummed thinking about it

>Trusting a roastie

nice get, sorry about your disease though

Yeah well it's been a while since I got laid, but I used to date many girls while at uni. It's really not a big deal bro, you don't have to feel ashamed and you don't have to tell anyone, when it comes out its there for like a week or so and then goes away, so just avoid seeing girls those days, not a big deal

Offer to go down on her now lol

That's what you get for being retarded.

Get some Abreva and don't worry about it. Literally most people have herpes.

Also
>Tinder match
>multiple dates
>only kissed

lol what are you doing

You can still spread it while not having a visible outbreak, and it’s possible to spread it to the genitals if you preform oral. My advice is to just talk about it with whatever girlfriend you have. One night stands are not fun or fulfilling anyway.

Let the other person decide if it’s a big deal to them or not.

>It's fucking nothing, most people have it. Fuck her next time though.

t. degenerate

i never want herpes nor any std

Can confirm. I used to work at a drugstore and we were literally always sold out of Abriva. Can’t keep the shit on the shelf.

What are the odds the virus influences them to accept being infected to encourage them spreading it to others?

>performing oral on a girl
Yeah that's going to be a yikes from me, only faggots eat pussy

I know taxoplasmosis and candida has completely taken over a disgusting amount of people.
There's no reason that the HERP hasn't done the same thing that the aforementioned virus and fungal infection has done.

It's weird because it's mostly whites and gays who have the virus.

>she kisses you
>gets the herp
>sucks your cock
>you get the herp on your cock
Only a matter of time.

What is abreva?
Should I get a perscription?
is it over the counter
I can't believe it happened to me... I'm still in shock. And that girl is a succubus demon, she still is denying it saying "if you got it from me then it wouldn't be happening so fast"
Fuking whore... Omg ... She seemed so sweet when we were out together

>you don't have to tell anyone that you're a carrier of a lifelong infectious disease
Kill yourself immediately

It's OTC, costs like 3 bucks. Probably over near bandaids. Makes your breakouts go away in like a day and a half and numbs the pain during it, vice agonizing pain for like 5 days.

I had a cold sore on the inside of my lip and I couldn't even eat til i got this stuff.

Yeah... I mean... It takes a real degenerate to be kissing people with an active sore that you're hiding with make up... But even just doing it without telling is low

My face is on fire and has a supernatural itchiness. This is really easily passes on to your own children. It's a god damned curse.

>Cold sore inside of my lip

Uh, thanks a canker sore dude. That's not herpes.

Oh yeah, I fucked that up when i was googling it in a panic, too. Thanks for the reminder.

Thanks for the info about abreva
I'll go get it.

Didn't know that either, it was a canker sore though.

lmao I was right actually, I just saw a random headline after google searching and was like "oh fuck"

How many people see this pic and think
"Omg don't kiss you'll get herpes"
She's not even trying to cover it here but the day before she did

He deserves it for trusting a girl.

Full pic of girl

Attached: image.jpg (962x1280, 100K)

MOMMY MILKIES

I'd get herpes for that

Upon further inspection, the floor/wall "tiling" is legit sickening.

Fat tiddies tho, would look.

Attached: 753AE344-7D75-4DC0-8C1E-3BCC867527FC.jpg (439x304, 48K)

Nigga you got a coldsore stop your bitching got one in second grade
It's a dormant non-threatening form of herpes, now calm your tits and suck on hers she's a fucking hottie with a body

Attached: qXoorC7YxksAAvP_cy1kOsjTR4_Ijo8YNe9CQFNQ3pM.jpg (640x437, 46K)

>like yeah dude I know you just caught an incureable infection from some skank who lied to your face, and you'll be suffering from that for the rest of your life, but it's nothing to be mad about

what an absolute succubus. sorry op. there was nothing you could do

Another pic
Didn't know about the tats til later

Attached: image.jpg (962x1280, 140K)

absolute filth. sorry this had to happen to you, OP

Same thing happened to me tobh

this is the kinda girl that gets single momed. hot as fuck but trashy, basically a recipe to get pregnant by tyrell

Literally 90% of people have cold sores.
Just because it's a strain of herpes you associate it with STIs (which, I mean fair point) doesn't mean you "got the clap"
If you've never had one before it's alarming, sure, but bro it's not a big deal. It's like chicken pox or shingles; those are herpes zoster- a different strain of herpes.
Stop freaking out, if you're that alarmed see a doctor
webmd.com/skin-problems-and-treatments/understanding-cold-sores-basics
But dude: she's hot, she's into you.

Attached: Symptomatic+unused+squid_68d2d5_6785678.jpg (1200x1642, 222K)

Agreed, but what about septum piercings?
Asking because I have a shot at an 18 year old who has one. Loner. Shy and awkward. No tattoos, tobacco, or drugs.
I figure we've all done some retarded shit at that age, but at least a piercing in the nose isn't permanent unlike a tattoo.

Thank you for the consolation senpai
Same thing? Diana got you too?
Man... The Christian in me doesn't wanna wish bad on her
In fact, if I live a holier life because of this then it could be a good thing
But right now I just feel pain and regret

Why don't you eat pussy?

How out of touch do you have to be to not know EVERY female is on tinder now not just thots

t. dj khaled

>Literally 90% of people have cold sores
literally wrong at the first damn sentence, no point in considering any of the rest

My doctor says 15% of adults have it
But the 90% figure comforts people who are positive

Did you go to the doctor and did the doc say you have the herp.

Also this bitch looks trashy as fuck, it really boggles my mind because these are the type of girls anons would say black men go for. I'd never fuck that girl she looks gross.

hi OP i don't know if you're still here and I don't have any herpes advice but for the love of god don't listen to the faggots in this thread that say to keep talking to this chick and hopefully bang her. She lied right to your face for fucks sake and said that you probably got it from someone else. She's crazy and she probably is lying about having aids too.

>Info

Attached: Herpes advice.png (1350x758, 81K)

Oh I'm still here
And I don't talk to her at all
Some people have no soul and there's no reason to continue with this one

I don't get what the deal is with cold sores, don't they go away? I've had a couple in my life and they've all gone away within a couple weeks, how is that a big deal? I get it's a problem if she sucks your dick with it tho cause then it can spread there.

Around 60% of people aged 18-99 will test positive for HSV-1 on a blood test in the US.
A considerable percentage of those won't ever show any physical symptoms (asymptomatic infection).
Also consider the fact that the infection rate takes a steep hike as you go up the age bracket (older people have had more time to pick up the virus), and you should have a pretty good idea of what the prevalenceof this shit actually looks like in girls in your target age group.

Nowhere NEAR the
>lol bro literally everyone has herpes
shit the (((they))) want to make you believe

See: i.4cdn.org/fit/1544232719299.png

>you are only contagious when you have an active outbreak happening

W R O N G. Rest of the image is a joke too. "Oh yeah it's no big deal bro you just have to take like 200 medications and vastly limit your pool of sexual partners lol what's the problem?"

If you have had an established infection for a while, your blood will have developed antibodies for that specific strain.
So for example if you've had cold sores caused by HSV-1 since childhood, you're not at risk of contracting the same strain again in a different location.

you should like, ask for a picture of like, her titties and like post it on here. like for revenge, haha wouldn't that be wild haha

You think you know what you're talking about? Post citations from credible sources. That's where all mine come from. Otherwise STFU and stop misleading gullible anons with your bad medical 'advice'. Asshole.

Like... If you look at her lip
You can sort of see it
She covered it up on the date though
She's Russian. They're lying whores the lot of them

Attached: image.jpg (962x1280, 109K)

He's absolutely correct and the permanent risk of infection, regardless of active outbreak or not, has been common knowledge for about a decade by now

True to an extent, but there are exceptions.
If you're fighting off some other infection, it may weaken your immune system enough temporarily that an outbreak may happen.
If we're talking about coldsores, damage to the site of the original infection(s) (from sun damage, wind damage, physical damage) may precipitate and outbreak.
Even taking large quantities of l-arginine may precipitate an outbreak (the virus likes it).

More recently there's some evidence that the virus eventually works it's way up your CNS and into your brain; they suspect a link between herpes and Alzheimers. Not conclusive yet, though.

50% of Americans have this
66% of the world has this

Welcome to being a statistic

I’m not sure how common herpes 1&2 really are, because I’ve had sex with roughly 25 women and 10 trannies and made out with another 10 women and a couple trannies and a twink, but in my 4 years of sexual activity, I have not gotten herpes, period
I always use condoms, but frankly some of these were whores, and one was my friend’s 49 year old milf single mother, who is bound to have oral herp by these statistics

I'm not sure who you're supporting here.

>tinder slut
>dates (plural)
>kissing

Attached: 0532993E-3B82-4302-8F18-CFB406EE7D54.jpg (479x359, 110K)

>you're not at risk of contracting the same strain again in a different location.
That's complete and utter bullshit. If you ignore an outbreak, it can SPREAD to other places. That's why you have to be careful during an outbreak. How can you be so uninformed? Stop posting false information.

I kissed a chick who gets cold sores before I knew about it. She also had like permanent hpv tbat never goes away and I fucked her and ate her out very briefly before she told me i shouldn't. I really really hope I don't have either of those now. Fucking throat cancer from a roastie whore can you imagine. If I ever get a cold sore or throat cancer I'll just kill myself.

Attached: 35798827.jpg (345x345, 11K)

no it is wrong. most transmissions of both HSV1 and HSV2 come from when the person is not showing signs or symptoms of outbreak. its called asymptomatic shedding.

i have hsv2 on the genitals and that's how i got it

What is it like to be taken over by it?

>he thinks you can develop an immunity to the herpes virus
nope.jpg doesn't work that way otherwise we'd have an IMMUNIZATION for herpes. We don't. Stop spreading misinformation.

Supporting the cold hard facts, baby.

who.int/news-room/fact-sheets/detail/herpes-simplex-virus
ashasexualhealth.org/stdsstis/herpes/oral-herpes/
patient.info/health/viral-skin-infections-leaflet/features/surprising-facts-about-cold-sores-everyone-should-know

CTRL + F for 'asymptomatic shedding'

Man,
I've smashed a lot of chicks but I always walked away when I thought they had the herp
But this one with the active sore on her fucking face who lied to me about it is the one who did me in
Believe me, study the pic, look at her lip
And RUN AWAY if you see ANYTHING
because this SUCKS and I've thought about the easiest way to kill myself already, many times. I won't, but it's easy to dream about

>transmissions of both HSV1 and HSV2 come from when the person is not showing signs or symptoms of outbreak
True TO AN EXTENT. You can be shedding live virus just BEFORE an outbreak, assuming you don't notice the signs of one about to occur. FFS do you really think I'm talking out of my ass? I've been dealing with this for 15 years, I've had to educate doctors on the subject when I've had to go in to get refills of acyclovir, and doctors who actually understand all this confirm everything I'm talking about. Stop with the myths and misinformation already.

>has hsv2 on genitals
I'm so sorry man.
Op here, could be worse, coulda fukked her and got that

no you can always spread the virus. it sucks but there's no point denying reality, it only causes suffering.

>We now understand that genital herpes infection due to HSV-2 is one of frequent viral shedding. During the first 6 months of infection, shedding can occur during 20% to 40% of days; with longer-term infection, shedding may occur during 5% to 20% of days.[7] It is the shedding of virus -- and particularly asymptomatic viral shedding -- that is responsible for the transmission of genital herpes. Asymptomatic viral shedding is the presence of virus in the absence of clinical signs or symptoms. Up to 70% of new infections can be attributed to asymptomatic shedding.[8-10] Asymptomatic shedding occurs in virtually all HSV-2 infected patients, and shedding rates cannot be predicted on the basis of age, sex, or reported history of outbreaks.[7,11] Shedding of virus can occur from multiple genital sites, and 50% of asymptomatic shedding events occur more than 7 days before or after a clinical outbreak.[7] And although viral shedding tends to diminish over the course of infection, the rate of decay is measured in years and the potential of transmission persists.

All you're doing there is confirming everything I've been posting and talking about but in a less condensed, harder to read format. Stop confusing people.

Kick her ass

yeah, it sucks :(

but oh well, that's life. it sucks but it is what it is. i realised that i was just denying reality by feeling like it was unfair or sucks that i got it. it's a lot easier to just accept it. it sucks that it happened, but it happened, and as of right now it cant be cured.

but there's always hope of a cure, so it is what it is. i could have got aids, or i could have had an aneurism, etc.

life is what it is.

Attached: 1543888902001.gif (375x346, 3.59M)

Fuck bros , I’m going to start using a surgical drape around my penis during sex from now on in addition to a condom, and using dams to some make out with chicks

You're a shitty troll. All you're doing is intentionally shaming people who have herpes, regardless of it being type 1 or type 2, and the only reason you're doing it is because you're a sick fuck who gets his jollies from other peoples' suffering.

Pay no attention to this asshole, everyone.

Hey, you've had it for 25 years?
What's the frequency like?
How do you treat it?
What are your relationships like?
This is OP and I'm depressed and face is itchy and burning
I have a cold sore in my nose right now

not sure if sarcasm. If not, I shall get tinder.

Medfag here,
is posting accurate information with regards to coldsores. Ignore the trolls, they're just trying to confuse you. Do your own indepenedent research if you're unsure, don't believe what others are posting in this thread; remember this is Jow Forums and there are faggots who enjoy making people suffer.

This sounds like bullshit.

Is this bait?

>Hey, you've had it for 25 years?
more like 15.
>What's the frequency like?
Haven't had any outbreaks of it on my face for a couple years.
>How do you treat it?
I keep acyclovir on hand.
>What are your relationships like?
Normal. Just no kissing if I have any coldsores because I'm not a jerk
>This is OP and I'm depressed and face is itchy and burning
Chill out, it's not the end of the world.
>I have a cold sore in my nose right now
That's because you messed with the sore and then scratched your nose.

See this: and take care of yourself.

I'm simply spoonfeeding some sources a bit more credible than the factually false reddit cope image he posted above

lmao
gay fuckin scientists

That's what I've been telling myself
At least I didn't get aids
At least I didn't get hit by a case and die, although I kinda wish I did
I'm still black pilled
I need to look into l-lysine and L-arginine
And figure out if this shit is in my pre workouts

nice tits, but might as well get a hooker shes dirty