Friday night

>Friday night

Why are you here?

Attached: L3Jrx.jpg (2048x1362, 535K)

I enjoy being alone after working all week. Helps refreshing the batteries.

Attached: 1541696700739.png (540x945, 910K)

based

im here to lurk this thread

I went out last night and called in sick today lmao

Attached: 1543752031313.gif (554x400, 120K)

I don't have any friends

white people unironically going extinct by choice ayyy lmao

What a disgusting display. I lift so that I can choke the life out of these heathens.

What the fuck man, this isn't a rage thread.

Attached: 1544135374519.jpg (680x1020, 67K)

I dont have friends at my uni

Theres only one race: The human race :)))

Attached: 1536338233104.jpg (1080x1199, 223K)

Lord Bane, I-I have done as you asked. After ingesting the supplement stack, I did chin-ups, pull-ups, overhead presses, tricep extensions, behind the head tricep extensions, knuckle pushups followed by regular pushups, standing rows, sprints, and an hour long ab execise to strengthen my core, but...

...I-I... When I did the leg stretches, my hip muscles just cramped up at the last set. I couldn't complete the front stretch on one of my legs because of it.

...and I also forgot to do the curls and the shrugs.

...and now it's past midnight, and no longer arm day.

I-I have failed you, Lord Bane.

*Jumps in sewage canal.*

Niggers aren't human :)

im a incel without friends :(

i always had many friends in the past.
however since 4 years i became anti social and dont know how to reconnectt with other people

Do you guys have any Advice for me how to get normal ?

Because I'm in Alaska and it's still fucking early.

Everybody likes me but no one actually cares about me. People are always happy to see me but they never include me in anything. I'm the second tier friend to everyone.

Granted, it's mostly my fault. I don't feel like I can really connect with anyone. I talk to people and am just bored.

There was this girl I liked. I only liked her cause she reminded me of my ex (i broke it off). Maybe not? I'm emotionally dysfunctional, can't tell. I felt good around her tho no matter what. She said I have a savior complex because I always want to help people. Legit she feels different to me, I'm interested in her. She kind of stopped talking to me a few days ago. Partial of last convo.

I don't know what I'm doing lads. Sorry for blog post. I spent half an hour making that screenshot and I still suck at it. Apologies.

Attached: 2018-12-7_20-44-36.png (1080x6663, 1.37M)

Nigga, what are you gonna do in fucking Alaska when it;s goddamn dark for 3 fucking months nigga!? Go jerk off a polar bear?!

Attached: 1480886165583.png (162x214, 68K)

The daughter has the mommies face

Adorable

I used to live in Palmer. I miss alaska. There is true freedom there. Here, there is no wilderness that, hypothetically, I could go into and never be seen again. the lower 48 is cuck prison.

Do you want to know why I'm here?

It's because I'm here every night because I'm a neet with no friends or gf.

Attached: 1542119682285.jpg (498x498, 46K)

Procrastinating on my studying for finals.

Sitting on my bed, disappointed in myself.
I lurk Jow Forums, but I never bother to actually go to gym. At the very least I’ve adjusted my diet and habits enough so that I’m no longer overweight, but I don’t know how to start building muscle or anything like that.

Undoubtedly the kid is gonna be a looker when she grows up.

Everyone went out to go ice skating but I'm too broke to go

feelsbadman.jpg

She's been gone for 4 months. I really don't know what else to do but lift.

Im browsing Jow Forums with my fwb laughing at all the virgins after fucking lmao

Attached: F0297E9C-D2BB-4C69-B768-927C6E90415A.jpg (472x461, 39K)

Why the fuck is it wrong to be inside on a Friday night?

I’m on duty.

because only incels aren't out getting their pee pees touched on fridays
you ain't no incel are ya boy?

Attached: 1379214474477.gif (238x178, 1.64M)

i worked 14 hours today and haven't had a day off in three weeks. i'm fucking spent and just feel like relaxing.

>''you are my friend right?''
>''ew''
yikes

i can relate to a lot of your drivel though, how old are you? we can chat if you want

Waiting for my gf who I just came inside of to get her stuff from apartment to stay overnight, then ordering pizza and getting to bed fairy early so I can have the weekend to study for finals. Life is good

Messaged a girl that added me on facebook last Friday night at a bar.

She hasn't responded.

Attached: 20 minutes.gif (500x250, 472K)

Fuck you retard.

i have no friends and no gf

i'm here every night. for me there is nothing special about friday night, christmas, NYE, halloween, etc. they are all the same lonely night

>tfw office party coming up
>2000+ people attending, event at capacity, some of my coworkers didn't register before it became full and can't go
>assigned a table with randoms
>overhear coworkers talking about which preparty and postparty they're going to
>asking each other what table they are sitting at
>no one cares if i go
>last time i went i literally ate dinner, then watched the musical guest
>saw people around me having fun
>dancing and singing to the songs together
>getting shots together
>tbqh don't feel like going, but i also want to be a normie. part of me wants to know who the secret musical guest is too, part of me doesn't really care
should i go Jow Forums?

Attached: 6786453123.jpg (750x734, 59K)

I don't really have great input but I think your post deserves a reply.

I can relate to both sides. On her side, I'm sure she is going through a lot of self-confidence and self-image issues because it does suck to feel like you're a draining person and you always bring people down rather than up. The manipulation thing also resonates with me but I'm not sure how to fix that lol.

On your side I can relate to being people's friend only when it's convenient for them. Like you said you really have to take interest in someone in order to become closer. For me it's when we start talking about each other's problems and giving each other advice that makes me and someone closer. That can kind of lead into her side of it, though, where all you know how to do around your friends is talk about problems and seem "draining", something I'm guilty of.

I would say in general, form hobbies and find things you're really passionate about (easier said than done). If someone talks to me about sports or music I will instantly want to talk to them more. Find people that you have common passions and interests with and conversation will be more engaging for the both of you. Some good advice I've heard in regards to dating but can be applicable to friends, too, is this: Don't try to attract everyone. Be unattractive to some, and compelling to others. Don't try to win them all. Quality over quantity.

When it comes to the savior complex, something I've come to realize is that you can give out great advice and be motivational and believe in someone, but until that person does those things for themselves and it clicks in their head, your encouragement won't really resonate. It's not anybody's fault, but when it comes to serious things like feeling "manipulative" or "draining", the steps to change that have to come from within that person.

Hopefully some of this was useful to you.

Lol the "ew" is sarcastic. Very typical of her. She can bring the bantz akin to what you'd usually find in male friend groups. It's fun.

Anyways I recently turned 19, in college, doing great in every way on the surface. Coping with shitty personal stuff by lifting the feels away.

moved a bunch, oldest friend I currently know is from 5 years back (no childhood friends basically)

I legit relate to anons in Jow Forums threads more than people irl. It's pretty bad isn't it?

I am really good at what I do in college and try to suppress the thought that people just want me around cause I'm helpful with class material.

because its Saturday and I'm at work.

i dont have any friends and no one to really talk to. when i think that this is the sort of life i have to lead for another 40-50 years i get terrified. it's bad now, but as you age it only gets worse.

Go and get tipsy.
Beats bring here

thanks

>I'd work on getting a gf
i don't have friends in the first place, and i'm not that good looking or rich, don't even know where i'd start to get a gf
i don't think tinder would work with my stats

Attached: 1482596263466.jpg (540x675, 126K)

This
Plus i have no friends so it wouldn't matter anyway.

>On her side, I'm sure she is going through a lot of self-confidence and self-image issues because it does suck to feel like you're a draining person and you always bring people down rather than up.
This is true. I do feel like I have an infinite supply of... whatever it is she is draining from me haha. When people come me with problems, helping me makes me feel useful and it's kind of the few things that make me happy lately.

DESU there is something about me which makes me fit in nowhere. I followed your advice 2 years ago. Here I am, surrounded by other programmers who are all cool and nice people. We have respect for each other, we talk, but here I am. Feeling alone.

I need to figure out what I like to do apart from lifting and software dev. Idk if I can find anything, been looking for a while senpai.

While you didn't tell me anything new. It does feel helpful. Thank you user.

Attached: IMG_20181207_214921_882.jpg (720x1280, 118K)

>me, shut-in loser
>past experiences trying to be social at work events result in me either being a mute for a few hours, or running away after 15 minutes
>today they are having a partial holiday party that a lot of my coworkers are going to and then apparently tomorrow are doing this "santacon" thing
>instead of trying to do something, i just go home alone to sit in the dark like every night

the thing is honestly i don't even like people but i still feel bad about how much of a loser i am

you're a fucking loser. get over yourself.

No. You're reinforcing those negative thoughts. It's like exercising when you know nothing and don't really like to do it. You're gonna flail around, get tired and pissy, and wonder why the fuck you even went. No proper plan, no proper results. Even if you do go and get drunk, what's gonna happen? Nothing. You're gonna sit there waiting to sober up. Maybe try and talk and fail due to lack of experience. Stay home and try something you've always wanted. New game, book, hobby, language, or whatever. Perhaps your New Year's resolution can be to slowly make more and more conversation to where you feel confident going this time next year.

for you

maybe you're right

or maybe i can spend my time doing something actually productive at home. learn something new

rather than go out by myself, then come home and feel bad for not having fun and being alone

Attached: 1528323919336.jpg (566x830, 73K)

because going out with normies just to talk about WEED LMAO and football doesnt interest me
also its pull day and im too tired to go out

I mean.. in a way yeah
I was dealt a difficult hand in life and did pretty great with it. Maybe the lack of shared tragedy is keeping me away from people.

Apart from feels problems, I'm in a very good place. While I might see mysrlf as a loser sometimes, I doubt you're in a position to call me that.

Probably gonna go to the gym later. Fatty DYEL.

Where else would I be?

thanks, this is what i was thinking too

know what you mean, some of it just seems so uninteresting
>guys talk about sports or their fantasy team

>overhear coworker girls at work
>"omg you were so funny last night when you're drunk, when you did X (said or did something stupid)"
>last night was so fun/wild, we had so many shots
>they just slept on the couch near the end haha
none of it really interests me tbqh

Attached: 1539032353611.jpg (768x960, 81K)

No.

no, i'm definitely in a position to call you that. you need to stop feeling sorry for yourself. loser.

guys let me ask for your advice on something. my qt nice boss has an absolute unit pit bull she brings to work occasionally. my boss is nice, and the dog is very nice and everyone loves her. but the dog seems to love me the most and even the boss is surprised by how much she likes me and is obsessed with me. found that there is an anime with the same name as the dog and im thinking of getting her a poster of it for around $9 just as a joke for her dog. i dont watch anime and she doesnt either, just found a poster. what do you think, corny or decent?

this is the poster (but i would buy from china)

Attached: $_3[1].jpg (329x499, 31K)

I don't feel sorry for myself. I just feel lost senpai. No need for harsh words.

sounds like cringe if neither of you are into anime. just buy the dog something, toy, nice treats etc.

>he hasn't seen Akira
Don't give her that. Watch the movie/read the manga you pleb

Wasting time until my bros get here, we're crashing a party tonight. I haven't had the chance to hang out with them much this semester, so I'm looking forward to it.

Attached: pen.jpg (640x640, 40K)

yeah probably, i just wanted a poster with the dog's name on it and this is the only thing there is

You're doing all you can do, which is try to improve. Keep moving forward, you'll make it buddy

Really good reply, even helped me a little

Attached: 1517948143904.jpg (399x386, 35K)

I practiced boxing earlier tonight, came home and am tired now, although I still have problems. How do I meet a qt and stop being lonely? I joined a club and I also work, and see girls at both who show interest in me although I don't know how to make a move, flirt, or talk to them. I also don't have that many friends, mainly because I have been putting off going to church because always procrastinate. Please give me advice guys, how do I make more friends, talk to girls, get a qt and stop being lonely? I am saved in Christ and never truly lonely although I seek fellowship with other Christians and people

If you smoke weed stop - fucks with your social ability

Join a church

Join a sports club

Volunteer somewhere

Join a men's shed club

All the best user

Attached: Screenshot_2018-12-07-18-00-36.png (1440x2880, 2.11M)

Based

Literally preferred wanking and wallowing in my misery than getting laid tonight. I'm guessing that makes me a super CHAD.

Whities* aren't human

FTFY friendo :^)

In a little pain so I took a break today. Might just take a whole week off honestly to recover my body
But at the same time, I've been going to the gym because it keeps my mind off of things. And now the thoughts are coming back
Now I'm having an existential crisis and wondering why I haven't killed myself yet while simultaneously trying to block out thoughts on doing it
All because my body decided that it needs a break

Attached: 1541977293437.jpg (702x562, 67K)

I'm scared

go get drunk and find someone to fuck. c'mon man

Fucking subhuman trash

>tfw i look forward to these threads
thank you

Shut the fuck up you poor excuse for a living thing. Dravidian mutation of a normal person ass cock holster faggot

Already went to the gym

Attached: 1544205223035.gif (360x202, 2.97M)

I think what I'm feeling is the slow creep into a depression

We broke up a month ago on mutual grounds except she led me to believe she wanted to eventually get back together after she took care of her mental health issues and therapy. She later told me not to wait up on her. Told me a lot of cruel shit I think she said just to be hurtful. One of which being that she doesn't feel like her life is any different without me. Getting close to two years with her and she 180'd personalities. I wanted to marry this woman.

I felt pretty good the first couple weeks all things considered. Then she dropped all that shit on me when I asked her to clarify a few things (She said we should keep open contact in case if either one of us needed closure) and I've gone through a bunch of emotions. Advice from a trusted coworker as well as a long talk from my best friend, they both recommended I write down how I'm feeling to get it out of my head. I had already started doing this to get thoughts out when I would be bogged up with emotion trying to sleep. I'm going to send this thing to her over messenger tomorrow morning before I head off to work so I can be distracted. I didn't want to but I need that feeling of finality, or the last nail in the coffin. I need it for ME to move on.

My friend tells me based on what I have typed out "You do what's best for you, but you know it's gonna fuck her up reading this." None of it is rude, but me as politely as possible saying "You broke up for bullshit reasons and are blaming me instead of your mental health." as well as saying my final pieces of love about her. My impression is that she still cares about me, that one can't drop feelings like that, and he thinks she's put of a facade that she's doing great. I'm sure there's a chance he's right, but I'm at the point where I need to do what's best for me. And this final goodbye is going to do that for me.

Attached: 1535392832385.jpg (640x634, 81K)

At least you had a girl

Attached: 1521842625027.png (656x755, 39K)

>If you smoke weed stop - fucks with your social ability

Explain how plenty of normies smoke weed daily

It might be because I'm in the low of it, but I'd rather have never met her. Not that I didn't love every ounce of her, but while I know things will get better, I just don't know when.

I cleaned my whole apartment because I did not want her stray hairs in my carpet, her perfume on my sheets, her toothbrush in my drawer, her stray hairbands she forgets here. I know I don't need the reminders of the memories we had that's only causing me upset now.

One day I'll be able to look on them fondly, but it's not going to be anytime soon. I wanted to have children with her and grow old with her. Never had a girl understand me like her.

>He screamed in the mirror to remind himself how much of a cuck he is as jamal plowed his wife in their bed

Just fucked shit out of my girl and she’s knocked tf out. I’m just on Jow Forums/IG till I knock out. Squat day tomorrow brahs, we’re all gonna make it

You mean you fucked her pussy so hard she just dookeid all over the place? that's kinda gross bro. you shouldn't be banging your bitch so hard she can't control her poop :/

this used to bother me, but now i don't give a fuck about women. they're all worthless, every single one of them

Lmao gross, no you know what I mean. Put her ass to sleep after I rekt her pussy.

the only time i worked for a company that had a christmas party, i just didn't show up. they worked a half day and had the party at like noon tho and i got in trouble for not even calling in sick or anything. also, all the 40 year olds were giving me, an autistic zoomer, shit for not wanting to go. then a few months later they had an anniversary party that i went to and they were all bullying me and saying i was gonna shoot up the workplace. i don't even want to be around them and i don't feel bad about being an outcast. fuck normies

Attached: 1543549678869.jpg (793x786, 54K)

Procrastinating my studies for finals. My best friend is hanging out with my ex, so I'm in a shit mood. Drowning it out with music.

>grill says she wants to hang out sometimes
>message her hoping to go somewhere this weekend
>no response

Attached: 1466715326191.jpg (545x555, 15K)

women 25 are worthless, but between those ages, they're basically a local celebrity.

because they aren't smoking as an escape you absolute retard. When they smoke they smoke as an activity with their friends, not sitting back and watching a movie by yourself eating some shitty wendy's salmonella nuggets

Because alcohol and socializing kill gains

Attached: 229649.jpg (225x350, 23K)

I just finished chillin with my bros I’m trying to come down from some pretty good coke.

Well I went to a harry potter themed burlesque show and now I'm warming up at the gym. I'll be here in between sets.

my mom bought some new liquid handsoap and it smells really feminine, like how i imagine a girl would smell, and i can't stop sniffing my hands.

Attached: 1530830909226.jpg (880x640, 67K)

>Went to the movies with a bro purposefully because my ex works there and I need to conquer my fear of seeing her
Wasn't so bad. She looked good but there's other girls out there. I didn't even acknowledge her existence, part of me thinks I should've said hi to illustrate she didn't bother me but I think that actually would've sent the opposite message.

Whenever I like a girl I can never be myself around her. Tried talking to this girl and I came off as a total freak. It sucks too because she seems great. Kinda cute, nice voice, dislikes vegans, actually has friends. But i blew it so fucking badly man, and she probably told her friends about this weird guy that talked to her after class. Gay people have it so fucking easy man, don't ever claim to be oppressed you faggots, you can be 5ft5 pizza face, in a wheelchair screaming "i have aids, i have aids" and faggots will still come over and sit on your dick.

*hooker

ftfy

You'll just have to imagine the gains!

>went out and had a good time with the lads
>girl whom rejected me was first to view my snaps at 2am
>said she liked me but was too depressed

Sittin here drunk about to cry. Why do I care

Attached: 1525602571758.gif (645x773, 16K)

I'm laying in bed beside my gf. She snores sometimes and I can't sleep

Because i'm a legit autist without any kind of drive to do typical social stuff. I'd just get annoyed of the behaviour of the people i'm forcing myself to be with.

>Why do I care
Because you're in a scarcity mindset. The best way to kill it with girls is by not giving them the time of day.

No matter what they say, every women lives for male attention. Don't give them it. When you go out, focus on what you're out for and don't oogle girls. If your shit is together this should come naturally, as in you have friends, are making money, and are chasing your passion. If you're on your shit and don't look like you're hungry for ass, plenty of girls send you signals.