/fraud/

Welcome to /fraud/, the steroids and blogposting general.

Before asking your stupid beginner questions (yes, they are stupid), make sure to read the r/steroids wiki:

reddit.com/r/steroids/wiki/index

Yes, it's reddit, but it's a good resource.

Once you've read it, make sure to include a few things with your question:
>age
>height
>BF%
>time spent lifting
>lifts

Don't ask us to help you dose your AI. It's very individual.

Oral-only cycles put strain on the liver and cause a shutdown of natural testosterone production for not a lot of benefit. Just pin and thank us later.

No source talk allowed.

Attached: Fraud_AnchorArms.jpg (472x343, 42K)

>steroids
cope harder

>steroids
top kek

Attached: 1522124731606.png (377x485, 201K)

400 grams of test per week here. not making the gains i thought i should, only 600 lb, 8'7. the bigger guys in the gym keep making funny of me

You shouldn't post pics of your IRL face on Jow Forums, user.

nope that's source talk

I do 'em cause I'm depressed for 15 years and doing a number of options. Been on 7 months now.
Felt better than Rx from doctor, weed, ketamine, having a girl, therapy talks and one more I can't remember right now.
Currently on Rx+"low" dose roids+smoking 4 or 5 times a week.

Is the any way to tell if ur gear is working early-cycle other than a blood test?

>not 700lb ripped
cookie cutter detected

If you are paying attention you can begin to notice water weight gain, energy levels boost, dick being harder and easier to get erect. Strength and actual muscle size takes awhile.
Tren specifically gives me night sweats day 1 pinning somethihng like 14 hours sleepy bois. Prob some other uniquer ones too but idk.

14 hours pre sleep time.
kms

Thanks im using test that ive had in my car for over 6 years. Seeing if it goes out of date or not.

Please be bait

If it gives you gyno then you know it's legit

Not bait. Why would it be bad

accidentally ate to much tren oil to see if it was spicy / real now my esophagus hurts

Alright Dallas mccarver

I already had/have gyno

Just go back to the source which gave it to you then
You know he sells legit gear

What would be a good starting dosage for a light tren cycle? Please hold my hand through this.
>22 y/o
>6'5"
>180lbs

>6’5”
>180
>wants to do tren

LMAO try eating first you are literally anorexic. I’m 3 inches shorter and look like a stringbean at 180.

>190
>6'0
>12~
>4years during military consistently with an actual routine
Field training got in the way of this a lot
>6 months total dedication
>225benchx8, 315 squatX5 (I have knee problems... thanks army), 405 diddle X3, 135 ohpX5 (Shoulder tears as well)

Cousin is rioded out gym manager @ the same age
gave me a bottle of test and somes pins and said if you want to start a cycle here you go and I got more
>I want to, but at the same time I don't because I know myself and not want to come off of it
What to expect and is it worth? Planning on 500Xweek for 16 weeks for first

>I also have healthcare and free lab work to stay up to date on my levels

I'm an ex fatty and want to hit sub 10%bf.

Pls no bully

Sounds like you've already made up your mind

Attached: 20180904_210317.jpg (1080x1080, 388K)

This thread is gay as fuck lmao

In oil some things like test e last a bit longer stored right. In car? No idea. Gl senpai.

I don't recommend but if you do;
Start at 150 and do not go higher than 300. Real strong good results with low doses. I feel tre-150 noticeably better than t-300.

Juice is harsh on your joints, senpai. Two exceptions are Deca and EQ. They have some studies showing increase in the precursor to the marker that shows collagen synthesis(270% and 330%) but that's about it. I believe actual collagen synthesis is still technically unconfirmed. IIRC test reduces them markers by something close to 80%.
Check all values yourself don't trust me.

If you proceed anyways., you should to swap to lower intensity with higher volume.

Anyone got any experience with Andropen 275?

ACE inhibitors like lisinopril are so good. Lower blood pressure + reduces bloat and water retention + improves kidney function. Gonna use these everytime I blast senpai

Attached: dispenser.jpg (540x536, 37K)

Did Hugh Jackman really eat 4,000-5,000 calories when training for his Wolverine physique?

What happened to TM? I placed an order, they said payment collected, website goes down the next day and no reply to email, 4 days later my order hasn't arrived when it normally takes 2

how do i know if 21 is too young to go on a light hgh test cycle?

>how do i know
this is fucking exactly why you shouldn't touch steroids

It's your body do what you want with it. If you roid at 21 and do it right your 20s will be fucking amazing. there are some tradeoffs down the line but youth can't be recaptured

look at fucking Eric THE GUT Kanevskiy. You might end up looking 50 at the age of 21 like him

Attached: 46427689_1789781807811096_8227721792379995192_n.jpg (640x640, 85K)

I think hgh is "reccomendedish" around 30+. I haven't seen them studies tho.
That's how you would know. Read.

>mfw too fat to bulk and to small to cut

Why do I look natty at 6'2" 230 14% bf? I look like I weigh maybe 190 tops.

Attached: 7127-full.png (655x509, 21K)

guys what are the disadvantages to just blasting/cruising for the rest of my life? coming off cycle sucks

Fertility issues.
Blasting and cruising is far superior to cycles.

This happens with abuse doses tho. My mans was talking about low dose hgh. I think 2 or 4 iu a day tops is gucci for the health benefits but won't give you much of them sides. (You also won't grow huge muscles with this dose)

>Fertility issues.

Aside from HCG, what can you do to improve sperm count after BnCing for a while?

Are you me? Same stats. Fugg, I feel so all and weak and fat at the same time. Cutting anyways cause I'm not bulking above 15, I'll cut to 12 and back to 14. I just wanna be ready for summer, bought a new boat don't wanna have to wear a shirt to hide my fat disgusting body

I just started tren a and a 2k cal diet to hopefully be super lean so I can just slowly lean bulk from there and not hate myself as much. I also have horribly underdeveloped abs. Like they straight up don't exist.

I got a weak 4 pack, but I'm fucked with zipper abs so it hardly counts, still have love handles though fuck my genetics

I'm literally missing the bottom 4 abs. Like I cannot feel them even if i flex and push hard on my stomach. It's juts a flat muscle. I'm definitely lean enough to wear they should show.

We have nothing in life beside this, so might as well give a reason to kill ourselves sooner

Got tons of test, mast, deca, dhb, anadrol, winstrol, dbol, anavar.

My first blast was 600mg test, went excellently.

Current ideas:
500mg test, 500mg mast, 500mg dhb, this seems ultra clean and ultra low sides.

500mg test, 250mg deca and 500mg mast, more sides, more gains, more reocovery

750mg test, 500mg mast and 50mg adrol.

Those are my ideas so far, I'm generally looking to put on slabs of muscle without too much bloat, a little is fine, but I don't want to be the michelin man due to deca/dbol.

Tbh, my source is so cheap it's insane, could easily run way more but there's no point considering second blast.

meant to ask what would you guys advise**

You do you but imo you need to make that range larger. Cutting to 8% and bulking back to 14% would be nice to work with. That 12-14 is just real small to work with. I think it's OK if you like to do 4 weeks blasts/cruises but that's something I haven't tried.

Same actually trying this myself right now.
Deca/EQ for joints. Tren and low carb+low cals for recomp.
I tried between ~800-2k cals. That 800 was rough. 1.5-2k seems the sweet spot for me.

I've reduced bloat hardcore via low test. Even with dbol, deca added it was real small. Just doesn't feel as good to me as normal dose of test. IMO check it out

Of those 3 option I believe option 3 will be your least bloatybois.

finally trying mk-677. the only effects I feel from it are being mildy more hungry and insanely tired after a few hours. not necessarily a bad thing but it was a big mistake taking it in the morning one time.

Attached: 1520648751646.jpg (1115x1467, 217K)

I think that you'll probably lose some hair running 500 mast

sell the deca dbol and dhg, buy tren, kickstart with ainny, tail end with anavar and run the test fairly low and mast at the same time

but i fucking love tren

>Taking body damaging substances just to look aesthetic
This must be the thread for IQ

I have solid hair genetics, I've run winstrol/mast as stress tests for a few weeks and nothing. Only lost hair on crashed as fuck e2.

Yeah I'm not running tren yet, I'm into the sciences and kinda don't wanna take big risks with my brain, I'm already risking it now.
Otherwise I would...

yeah i’ve almost fell asleep in morning meetings by taking mk677 in the morning. definitely best to take after a workout in the evening

Can supping with t3 cause any permanent/long term thyroid issues eg lower t3 production after stopping?

Can clen do any?

Instead of clen could I do ECA+t3?

Attached: 1543435647732.jpg (1024x1004, 60K)

Anyone here tried halo? I think mine is completely bunk. Tried 20 mg before workouts and felt nothing.

the thyroid system is notorious for bouncing back, it's way more stable than the hpta. Just taper t3 ever so slowly and it's easy as fuck.

Hes not. That's a pic of you s o y b o y.
Kys you worthless subhuman shitstain

What should I do for my workout today

I'm thinking arms or back+shoulders

Thanks! Why is t3 always paired with clen and not ECA?

Is clen that much better?

I don't know why you'd touch clen personally, I can't speak about it as I personally avoid stims at all costs simply due to mental sides like anxiety.

idek why these faggots need clen and stims to get shredded

this is only 250 test and 400 deca. no fat burners or diuretics.

Attached: E77F46A8-15A0-4727-AEC8-27086FEE1CF2.jpg (750x1333, 139K)

I actually just trt and occasionally add in mast or npp or whatever depending on my current goal, I am more in it for sport than for anything else, I do strongman and Everytime I cut belolow about 12 I lose too much, but above 14-15 I feel so fat it kills me. I should just man up and cut to really lean then slow bulk back to where I should be

My experience with T3 was that it didn't REALLY do that much and that I did lose some actual muscle mass cutting on it rather than just glycogen (and I was on test while cutting too)
I'd either cut normally with maybe an EC stack, throw in some fasted cardio with Yohimbine, or if I wanted to take something that would really speed up the process I'd throw 250mg of DNP onto the existing cut with fasted cardio + yohimbine.

Yesterday was company christmas party and first alcohol since god knows how long.
the 1mg mtren the last 3 weeks also took a toll ony my liver.
24h later i am still hungover and want to die fucking alcohol why is that shit legal

Holy shit is this a joke? He was busted lol

How the fuck do I stop my balls from shrinking

100 pullups in as few sets as possible with 30 second to 1 minute rest intervals
Tranny rows working up to a top AMRAP
Some form of chest supported row
Barbel bullovers with a pause at the bottom. At the end of your last set use the weight to perform an extreme stretch for ~60-90 seconds
Whatever shoulder bullshit you want
I like bulldozer raises though

Thank you dad

> 100 pull-ups

tf kinda boring bullshit is this

A warm up that should get blood into his back without being needlessly stressful on his joints
It's also a way to challenge yourself without necessarily using a fuck load of weight (which comes later with the tranny rows)

IMO winny is only for people who do this for a living. It's just too harsh on your joints to justify not replacing it with anything else.

Low dose tren like 75-150 a week still gives results but with low/"zero" sides.
That said I agree with you on that. It has some link with some crazy disease/brain damage. I forget what it was specifically tho.

Doesn't it have 100% bounce back rate?

Instead of clen I would run ECA+t3 or what that other homie said yohimbine on fasted cardio. Cutting is more about calories. ECA curbs hunger and you can cut way more cals out with eating less as opposed to burning more.

Agreed with the lean into slow bulk. If you're losing too much while you go attempt to go below 12 could it be maybe you're cutting too fast?

HCG helps maintain most of the size.

you realize that is entirely dependent on weight right?

a 250lb guy doing 100 pull-ups is like a full back workout, but a 160lb twink won’t have that issue.

I can usually get 3 sets of 8-10 before my back starts getting pre exhausted

then it’s steaight to las pulldowns where I can entirely isolate my lats instead of trying to compensate w other body parts to hit some number(in this case 100 reps pull-ups)

Then do them assisted, the workout which I gave wasn't tailored for a 250 pound person, it was (semi) made for cheerbro
It sounds like you would benefit from doing more pullups though

why do you think i’d benefit from more pull-ups if I were going to be compensating with other muscles?

sounds like you need to do some research and stop using cookie cutter regimens

It's more endurance strength if that makes sense? Like I don't usually lose much off the top of my lifts but when it comes time to see how many times I can lift a car or how many turns I get on Conan's wheel when I am too lean it seems to suffer pretty hard. It shouldn't take me too long to cut to pretty damn lean though I can deal with shitty numbers for a little bit, it's just mentally hard to know I'm giving it up for a minute

I think that you'd benefit from doing pullups because you're bad at them

>100 pullups

Your wanna know how i know you have horrible form

Can you fraud to speed up weightloss? I remember seeing some study where some people who frauded lost more weight while inactive than people who were natty?

If you were able to do 10 sets of 10 at 230+ you would have a great back.

I getcha. Try to get over that mental block. When cutting, purposefully reducing volume but keeping weight the same to keep strength is real straight/common. Increased rest timers can also help but it's REAL annoying.

"No"
For the most part roids only help you gain weight. Nitrogen uptake and protein synthesis not fat burning or high metabolism boosting.

Cutting with roids helps you preserve more muscle mass relatively speaking compared to nattys. It's especially true when doing high deficits.
And there is an exception in the sense of nutrient partitioning.

Okay, thanks. How dangerous is dnp then?

i’m not bad at them I just weigh more than you do, so the lack of isolation comes much quicker for me. why don’t we compare backs and then we will see who knows what they’re talking about?

Attached: 043A95E8-67BF-430B-A390-B501A825DE32.jpg (750x598, 227K)

Unknown long term sides. It's somewhat of a gamble in that regard.

Short term problems? If you're a monkey death is 100% certain.If you are anywhere near careful near 0% death.

Once ingested DNP is only removed by your body. No backup drugs like narcan type stuff for opiate users can save you. If you slightly go overboard you can jump in an ice bath and be somewhat alright. But it only helps so much. Going hard overboard = heat strokes.

That said, I ran it once and started both low and slow. Slowly get hotter, hungier and sweatier.
Did 200 EOD and went to 200 ED and then alternating 200/400 ED and then 400 ED.

>No backup drugs like narcan type stuff for opiate users can save you.

There's a drug called dantrolene which is used to treat hyperthermia, but there are only a couple documented instances of its use in treating DNP overdose. Not sure how effective it would be at combatting a super high overdose.

Anyway, with DNP, take it slow and learn your tolerance. Stay cool, hydrate, take an antihistamine, and watch out for signs of peripheral neuropathy.

I think I will just skip the dnp.

Wise move. It's really effective, but it's pretty reckless to use it.

I'm 48 and want to start using testosterone for the rest of my life, low maintenance doses to keep my test up to 20 something years old.

Good idea? Testosterone Enanthate?

get blood work before.

try test e 200/wk then get blood work 4-5 weeks in. have an AI on hand like aromasin to take if you start getting sensitive nipples. if you do, take 10-12 mg aromasin and slightly drop the dose..

obviously at your age it would be beneficial to have a doc watch over you and constantly monitor your levels

Just go to your doc and get a TRT. If he doesnt want you to give one try the next doc till you find someone whos willing to do so.

> tfw your girl tries to nuzzle up against your chest and you smack her away because she is touching your nipples. which might inflame gyno,

im literally asking how to find out whether its a good idea or not you spastic.

imagine gatekeeping learning about steroids in a steroids thread

What kind of trade offs? Low test and ed?

My gf loved to put her hands on my chest when she was riding me and I had to tell her to either not lean as much and put her hands below my chest, or lean more and put her hands on my shoulders

She didnt seem happy about it, especially as she liked my chest

have you tried googling your query?
Imagine taking the advice from anonymous people on the internet about exogenous hormone injections at face value.
Imagine wanting to be spoon fed information about exogenous hormone injections rather than learning for yourself about what the potential consequences that you and only you could suffer.

You shouldn't use gear though, not because of your age but because of your lazy attitude and low level of intelligence.

so i just started finasteride for my current hair loss off cycle and was wondering how long should I wait until I start my actual cycle. not aware on how long it takes to start working

why antihistamine?

Dht blockers work very quickly. The swelling in your scalp may take a few weeks to settle down but on blockers it wont get worse