Anyone fucking hate wannabe tough guy boomers?

They're so goddamn annoying. I'm 6'3'' and pretty built, and these guys always wanna fight me in the bars. I say fuck off to them. they end up fighting some other dude and get kicked out by the bouncer

these cukks probably read PUA or some bs like that

Attached: chad.jpg (933x1000, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163511601&page=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nice blog

Boomer detected

Pics or it didn't happen.

Attached: 1538713047116.jpg (704x904, 193K)

if people start fights with you this regularly at bars you probably are nowhere near "built" or 6'3" for that matter

why the hell would you go to bars

women dont go to bars anymore

only n-words and s-words go to bars these days

dumbasses always wanna punch the big guy sometimes

Do you live in a college town? Everyone goes to bars there

forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163511601&page=1

relevant thread

I used to be 140lbs 5'9" emo prettyboy skeleton and the fat farmboys/rugby boys always used to fuck with me at the bars, just always talking big shit or getting in my face, they never swing tho. One time I was on the dance floor and was grinding on some bitch that a wannabe fratboy was grinding on earlier in the night, he tried touching her from the front while she was grinding her ass on my dick and I put my hand on him and pushed him away really lightly. He sperged out and pushed me and got in my face like "fuck you gonna do about it" I ponted to the door and said "bruh get the fuck outta here". Right as I said that the girl I was grinding on took my hand and said lets go and we walked out the club together and I banged her at my house later. Heard from my friends that I left that dude was talking more shit all night after we left that he wanted to fight me. Fucking lol

90% of the time it's bearded powerlifter looking faggot hillbillies that fuck with me tho. I just walk away or ignore them

and then everyone started clapping

no you're just an asshole who thinks he's a big guy/im 30yo, 6'2 200lbs no one has done this to me. and i go out all the fucking time. people are nice you probably act like an asshole.

t. fat bearded hick

i'd insult you back but nothing i say could hurt as much as being 5'9"

Attached: 1542576573094.gif (320x240, 2.65M)

manlets are angry
short guys always want to fight.

>He fell for the Jow Forums gymcel height meme
Top laff. I get mo bitches than u. Maybe step into the real world sometime and outside your autistic chinese cartoon echo chamber

A fucking hairlet AND a manlet DARED challenge me by pulling my hair at a bar once. I was literally just walking by with my hair down. It's important to note I'm 6'2, pretty fit (190lbs with abs) and shoulder length hair. I promised myself I'd enjoy having a long hair for a while once I finally got out of the army.

Anyway, baldfag was with a girl, who was laughing when I stopped and turned around but then got really uncomfortable hilariously quickly. Her womb must have told her she had backed the wrong horse.

I just laughed and rubbed his head. I told him it was for good luck. He looked pissed but didn't do shit. I asked him if he wanted to borrow some hair. He was blushing at this point and avoiding eye contact. He came shot back with "your hairs longer than my girls" and I immediately responded with "my dick is longer than yours". His girl laughed. That was the moment his heart broke.

I left at this point because I didn't actually want to have to beat the bald manlet, but his girl came over to join me a few minutes later telling me how funny I was. I told her to fuck off.

Highlight of my life desu.

Attached: 6170093.jpg (338x450, 40K)

Can you blame them? Id be angry too

I'm a middle sized guy. 5'11 185 and pretty built. I never have issues at bars. I act friendly though. Maybe you are doing something wrong OP.

Anytime I've had issues while out it's always a group of guys and always while I'm alone. Most men are cowards.

No guys pick fights with huge dudes when they're super drunk. Happens to actual MMA fighters all the time. its a win win for the normie faggot because if he loses
>never had a chance anyways heh
wins
>IM A GOD
bigger guy walk away
>im le mog lord

Josh Barnett has a fun story about being confronted by some drunk dumbass at a show.

>"Well how many guys you got with them? That's not going to be enough. I'm going to cripple you for life."

The guy lost his nerve and left. Think it was on Joe Rogans podcast

Pic related. Josh Barnett

Attached: Josh-Barnett-Go-Big-Presser-v1-750.jpg (750x370, 36K)

Did she also say you were tall

Whats s word

Sniggers

S o y boys

Attached: 30743217_1873245776028338_472910134473916416_n.jpg (700x734, 41K)

>then I banged her at my house later
lmao how old are you

>Maybe step into the real world sometime and outside your autistic chinese cartoon echo chambe
swinging muh e-peen

That fucking, scary top tier warrior skull.
Huge strong alpha jaw, broad pronounced eyebrow ridge for ultimate eye protection in battles. This man's dad probably played Metallica on his truck stereo while his mom was pregnant with him in the passenger seat.

Boomers have quicker tempers I’ve noticed. Lots of emphasis on having “life” in your voice and being a sophist. “Blue collar” guys were the cool kids in school. Not the monotone mode dudes like in the millennial generation.

This was a generation of men who got off to full bush

Lead poisoned generation

I tend to agree mostly because of the majority of my gym's boomers always trying to mean mug every other guy there.

>I just laughed and rubbed his head. I told him it was for good luck. He looked pissed but didn't do shit. I asked him if he wanted to borrow some hair. He was blushing at this point and avoiding eye contact. He came shot back with "your hairs longer than my girls" and I immediately responded with "my dick is longer than yours". His girl laughed.

There's no recovering from that shit.

You literally killed a man that day.

Almost everyone where I live is 6'3 at least. Here in Maine.

no they aren't

nowhere in the world is "everyone" 6'3" at least and i've been to the netherlands

>This was a generation of men who got off to full bush

I wouldn't wanna mess with a dude like that

I don't doubt this happened. I'm pretty sure you were the manlet though.

i am 5'5 twink. i avoid all eye contact and pretend to be invisible which i mostly am

Just grow more bro

>warrior skull
>this body

Attached: 20131219085830_josh_barnett.jpg (200x300, 19K)

Truth, though I would say the average is around 6'1" in university cities because posh kids are taller.

t. Dutch fag

twt

Dem birthing hips tho

I live in L.A. 6'3' Is about average height now for men under 35.

T. 6'1'' Nu-manlet

Lol bullshit, everyone was short as fuck in LA, even your """"""""white""""""""people.

t.

>6'2 200lbs
hi hungry skeleton

nigger

Well if you count all the tiny Asians and Mexicans, sure, but outside of that 6'3 is now totally average.

why would i get into a fight? im not a povo poor person

I specifically mentioned that I included the white people with that.

>No, no not those white people. Only the ones that have a pure undiluted Norwegian-German admixture.

Saw plenty of crusty dudes with blonde dreadlocks being absolute fucking midgets in California.

lol
I'm 6'5 and i had so many dudes call me out for a fight and talk shit to me.
Shit like youre tall and big but sure weak, or ohh you dont look 92kg and shit like that. Mostly when bitches are around.
Its laughable how manlets cope. And when you say something to them about their statute and stacy laughs they get all defensive.

When will manlets ever learn

HENLO I AM 8 MEDERS DALL AND ONCE A 3 YEAR OLD WANTED TO FIGHD ME :-DDDD
FUGGIN MOGGED GIDDO :-DDDDDDD

I'm 5'7 and usually it is the other way around:
>Walk into club with friends
>Tall guy (like 6'2) shoulderchecks me for no apparent reason
>Turn him around and bash his fucking chest in, tell him "try that again fucker"
>He stands with his hand in his chest, with an incredulous look on his face and yells at me "why", his friends come and they separate us
If you try to step over me you get served, but I'm not looking for fights.

he probably didnt even see you, u fucking gnome. maybe grow up (literally and metaphorically)

I'm comfortable with my height, thanks.
I really don't know why some of you guys are triggered by short men.

>I'm comfortable with my height
>punch a guy because he's taller
maybe next time use the sewers or air ducts, more fit for rodents like you and you can be an angry manlet there without inconveniencing normal people

dude probably bumped into you by complete accident and you went full short man syndrome like some psychotic ape. The stereotype exists for a reason.....

reading comprehesion, not to be found with this one. Air getting thin again up there

>punch a guy because he's taller
I think you've misinterpreted my post. I didn't punch him because he was taller, I did it because he shoulderchecked me. Would I have done the same, being him of other size? Of course.
Now tell me why you are afraid of shorter people.
It was clearly not an accident as he used force and had his elbow out, hence my reaction.
I'm by no means aggresive.

go back to manlet pits tiny man
>Now tell me why you are afraid of shorter people.
they're at the level of my scrotum or lower, so if i dont pay attention and bump them with my knee by accident in their tiny brains (because short men = small brain and small dick) they will think i'm attacking them and might bite my sack or something

You should introspect a little bit more, I'm hoping for a serious response.
Again, why are you afraid of short men?

Lmao i went to Maine as someone 6'2 and i was the tallest there. It's like manlet central

What's the context of this picture?

>Would I have done the same, being him of other size? Of course.
Tall people don't walk around bumping manlets on purpose you fucking lunatic

lmao that's a crock of shit

t. 6'1 brit who has relatives there

>manlet overreacting

what a surprise

Nancies and sissies?

Kek, this.

I did not generalize.
You should improve your learning comprehension.

This feels like fresh pasta

Attached: 1543842991035.jpg (1024x1016, 318K)

What about actual tough guy boomers?

Attached: balsum18-mac-traps.jpg (1086x610, 199K)

Or a prick to begin with.

Manlets and Chihuahuas are genetically predisposed to be angered for no reason

Attached: DS-1306B.png (555x555, 19K)

as he says on a tibetan water distillation forum

>I'm comfortable with my height
>Rages as a stranger brushes against him
>Coping this hard
manletts man... What're you gonna do?

Kek

Is this a new copypasta?

lmao cope harder you fucking idiot. i'm 6'4 and shorter than most guys i see that are under the age of 30. like maybe 40% of guys are taller than me and another 30% are roughly the same height

your probably 6 foot flat then