Attached: 890.jpg (226x223, 6K)

Are you trying to be a trap?

1st find your nose
2nd put in a good workout first thing tomorrow morning

Cut yourself

i'm visiting a family member otherwise I would

>135lbs
Try lifting

Attached: bortz_rams_yellow.png (480x298, 102K)

you're 135lbs you need all the calories you can get

no i want degenerate thinspo aesthetics

t. dies at 50

>citation needed

me pre binge

Attached: 4847EF94-8423-46E4-B480-DCD8736A49AD.jpg (685x668, 207K)

what do you do to maintain this aesthetic? i want it so bad, i'm an inch shorter than you and like 20lbs heavier... do you sprint?

gross post binge

Attached: image.jpg (3088x2320, 1.1M)

i'll binge on your nipples twink

answer my fucking question faggot

i don’t even know i fluctuate so much and im bad at maintaining but goal is 125 and i only run like 3-4x per week at 7min/mile for 3-6 miles depending on how i feel
and im a fake vegan who eats dairy like twice a week

anorexia

still feel like shit and im about to burst idk what to do lol

ok, but running is a must, ok thanks. i'm down 80 lbs since this time last year and feel a lot better about myself but your body is what i want, but maybe with a bit more upper body strength.

i'll start trying to run more than one mile, since that's all i can do now, at like a 9 minute pace.. haha

this better?

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 1.19M)

I'd still slam your boy pucci

Where are you from?

Then go to /fa/ you malnourished dyel brainlet

running is not a must for that body type, i had it my entire life before i started lifting. you just need to not eat much

London

Nice digits lemme suck your dick

pretty sure if you eat above a certrain calorie threshold you dont even use most of the energy. stop being a fag

also go get help with your ED, buzzwords like binge are so autistic. your stomach isnt bloated, your intestines are filled with food that it's trying to digest, degenerate idiots like you shouldnt be allowed to live.