/creative thread?/ Show us what you've made, give feedback if you want

/creative thread?/ Show us what you've made, give feedback if you want.

Attached: creativerobots.png (1580x966, 1.14M)

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/consig/consig-disappear
youtube.com/watch?v=Gv9HLd639f8
soundcloud.com/blue_jupiter/in-mcdonalds-deep-oneitis-blues
soundcloud.com/kingshamash
youtube.com/watch?v=qW93s871ETo&t
soundcloud.com/deepdubtech/dub-technomelodic-techno-mix-002
soundcloud.com/flare_0z/deep-six
soundcloud.com/user-doesntmatter
youtu.be/AY8j7p7hFMc
youtu.be/hxciI8vpju0
soundcloud.com/saturnsgold/roulette
youtube.com/watch?v=gOWNxkUzNdU
youtube.com/watch?v=atvtBE6t48M&list=PLpOuKedj0gNkbG7EjC-5Klv2MzqbV3H6l
youtube.com/watch?v=leZP_s_z0DI&index=1&list=PL59F85FF6EE33EFD2
clyp.it/oq22loqv
soundcloud.com/user-19005050/reception
soundcloud.com/outkaster
soundcloud.com/onzerc/the-notorious-hiv
instagram.com/p/Bo27KtmiL85/
youtube.com/watch?v=4tu8wQTPoGA
youtube.com/watch?v=izPzjSrkh8Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

soundcloud.com/consig/consig-disappear

I'll start, just posted this song, let me know what you think.

>cloud rap

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 9K)

I'm bout to switch career paths and become a video editor since I've been editing on my own for quite some time and it's one of the few things I truly enjoy. Any people here made money by editing vids? If you got any tips let me know. I hope it's not just a quater-life crisis and I'm having a delusion of grandeur.

Attached: 1482859993428.jpg (518x768, 77K)

>soundcloud.com/consig/consig-disappear
hell yeah! finally a new track.

nae naed

Attached: 7mbzphqidmr11.png (600x318, 182K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Gv9HLd639f8

I reviewed candy. It takes a lot of creativity. That's why I get paid the big bucks, baby!

Attached: 1521918328425.gif (490x490, 839K)

soundcloud.com/blue_jupiter/in-mcdonalds-deep-oneitis-blues

Recorded this on a really nice twelve string in guitar center. Also included some dialogue from Lolita.

Is Glob News coming back?

Attached: BB775F94-A2E7-4077-93CF-0FA7F622F732.jpg (932x643, 118K)

one of my latest drawings. thoughts?

Attached: 40696894_1901217209976637_5506715213960923733_n.jpg (918x1147, 72K)

soundcloud.com/kingshamash

>melodic trap
>singy
>autotune
>fun

been making music a year now,

hmu with feedback - holla if u wanna collab/need vocals mixed - feed me love i need a lot of it

i like the sketching style a lot

Attached: me.png (450x518, 6K)

very nice my friendooo

Finally, some free time on my hands to shill my work.

Here's a video I made going pretty in-depth about MadThad. Everyone seems to think he's just "Uuuh, he's that black guy who's a weeb and a pedo." But I went a little bit beyond that.

youtube.com/watch?v=qW93s871ETo&t

Also, never ever forget to shout out other robot YouTubers ITT.

I make mixes. Mostly for /comfy/ background noise
Genre is dub techno/deep house if you're into that

soundcloud.com/deepdubtech/dub-technomelodic-techno-mix-002

Attached: 04b20c37c147d91d3cadd69c0dd6f2cc.jpg (477x642, 56K)

Not my type of music user but very nice production user. What DAW do you use?

i use fl studio 12, thx for the feedback anyway :)

Very clean sounding. I'm fairly certain you'll make a career in this field. Is that your plan?

You should definitely remove music background while displaying clips.
Having smooth jazz played over someone discussing suicide felt out of place.

>Aus hip hop
>chaotic rap

soundcloud.com/flare_0z/deep-six

Attached: flareepcover.jpg (1209x1213, 1016K)

What the hell is this crap.

Attached: CCBC9AB6-D38B-4F24-8F30-00A1ED6079CB.jpg (535x462, 139K)

Oh its just r9k doing their thing

Attached: FCAB0DD5-96FD-4BB9-A6A0-456496FD3B18.jpg (535x462, 144K)

ok ill bite fucking muslims

Attached: fundementalistislam.png (1204x646, 7K)

It's ya boy again. No new tracks yet as I always take a bit of a break after finishing one
soundcloud.com/user-doesntmatter

Attached: 1539283495364.png (175x251, 58K)

whats the best crackable software for making cartoons? ps&aftereffects?

Serves it's purpose pretty well. Not too attention grabbing and pretty relaxing. Can definitely imagine listening to this while working on stuff

Thanks user. I'm going to post a new one tomorrow on YouTube channel. Should be a little more ambient and laid back but still groovy. Do you have any creative work I can look at?

You got any animators you like? Look at what they're using and see if you like that. Or just read up on a bunch of programms and see which one sounds most appealing to you

I'm I try to give feedback or just encouragement wherever I can

Oh wow those are quite nice user. Very retro synthy. What DAW do you use?

Also how long have you been producing for?

drawin tiddies

Attached: body2.png (984x891, 148K)

Where the fuck do you even start?
The only thing I do that's even remotely "creative" is photography, but I like it due to the various technical aspects, not """creativty""". I don't even think my photos are in any way "creative". They're bland as shit.
Coincidentally, I also spend a good chunk of my time just daydreaming about film-like plots. Obviously, considered making films myself but I can't think of any way I could make coherent films with only myself, near 0 budget, and a snapshitter attitude.
I've been considering writing lately. Been writing a lot of personal essays lately, but always felt forced to steer it into a certain direction to satisfy whoever was going to read it. But even that is a flop. I always steer shit into theoretical discussions despite being a retarded brainlet with absolutely no authority on the subject. It just sounds pretentious.

Attached: 1464031665973.jpg (600x600, 63K)

Fl Studio 20. No particular reason I chose that one. Had just heard of it before and went for it. Of course I also use a load of plugins. Mostly synthesizers
And I've been doing this for a little over a month now. The Guitar recordings however are from sometime last year.

I like watching Sadowick a lot on YouTube for production tips. He's Ableton but a lot of the stuff he teaches carries over
youtu.be/AY8j7p7hFMc

Sounds good for just a little over a month. There seems to be a few random notes that don't match the chords you okay but overall it's really nice. Mos tog that stuff will likely change with experience. I really liked the ambience in your ambient song

Doesn't matter if the photography is particularly creative. As long as you enjoy it and maybe get some worthwhile results it's worth it.
For the film thing I definitely know what you mean. I've had ideas like that floating around my head too. Why not work on the ideas regardless of you not being able to make them at the moment? Atleast that way they'll get developed and not lost in the aether.

Better synth video youtu.be/hxciI8vpju0

I don't even know where to start. I'm not sure if I even want to start. I just enjoy daydreaming about them. I wouldn't be surprised if it's just a form of escapism that I never acknowledged.
Photography can be nice, but I might just be enjoying idea of carrying a nice camera more than actually shooting.

Attached: 1462587627567.jpg (905x881, 266K)

Will check the guy out. Most important thing for any music production teacher on youtube for me is if I like the music they make.
And yeah, I definitely need more experience. Lot's of learning yet to be done.

I have a soundcloud
soundcloud.com/saturnsgold/roulette
and a youtube
youtube.com/watch?v=gOWNxkUzNdU

Attached: Nonsensegre copy.jpg (1201x1200, 1.66M)

when are you going to upload the video of you eating your brothers little buttohle while he suck u

Attached: 470.jpg (534x562, 60K)

I love ambient music and have a lot of cool ideas for it floating around in my head but I have no idea how to actually turn it into music. I have FL Studio but synthesizers are so complicated and I have no idea where to start.

Attached: 1458929864424.png (645x773, 11K)

That's a very common problem people seem to have. They like to imagine doing this and that and yet they never start. Especially when it comes to creative endeavours. Kids are often just never taught that agency is probably the most important thing in life. If you want to start developing the ideas the first step is to write your thought down. Get a general outline of the story first and then go from there.

Torrent or otherwise download patches, loads and loads of patches. Or watch some tutorials on synthesis. And the most imporant advice I can give you is to just start doing it. Open up Fl Studio, find some drum samples you like, make a simple beat and then go from there. Doesn't matter if you don't like the first stuff you make

youtube.com/watch?v=atvtBE6t48M&list=PLpOuKedj0gNkbG7EjC-5Klv2MzqbV3H6l
youtube.com/watch?v=leZP_s_z0DI&index=1&list=PL59F85FF6EE33EFD2

But why? I don't even know if I really want to see a result. If I wanted to share it, sure, but I honestly don't know what I'd make out of it. My ideas are fragmented; in order to make a proper film, I'd have to intentionally create any parts that I haven't randomly thought of. Sounds like an easy way to make a steaming pile of shit.
I don't even see a point in sharing. The whole idea behind creative things is to enjoy your own work, but what's the point if you're just materializing ideas that you already have in your head?

Break time is cool since I love me some shoegaze. Other stuff is also pretty chill but not so much my taste

To do something other than jerking off and playing vidya? That as well as my love for music was my initial motivation for making shit. And if you start to develop your ideas and maybe turn them into something you'll actually have done something. Ideas are a dime a dozen, everyone has ideas all the damn time. But only a very small portion of people actually do something with those ideas

Why is "doing something" an inherently good thing exactly?
If it is about just not wasting all of my time on "jerking off and playing vidya," how is it any better than just snapshitting?

Attached: 1463103020584.jpg (846x1024, 416K)

Well, it's not and inherently good thing if you wanna get all nihilistic about it. Sure ultimately it doesn't matter what you do with your time. But I'm not here for any philosophical debates. I just value creative work greatly and try to encourage other people to start their own creative endeavours. So do whatever you think is right

clyp.it/oq22loqv

I made this tonight but it didn't quite turn out right

I didn't mean to be philosophical at all. I'm just very confused.
Where does the enjoyment from creative work come from?
I can certainly enjoy whatever anyone else creates, but I'm not sure if I can enjoy my own creations.

Attached: 1468975406636.png (278x251, 156K)

I make a song and listen to it over and over, I love it. It's the flow. It's like racing a car or being at a high level in pacman. You're just doing and not thinking, and even better you put it out and get praise often times! It's awesome!

Well, then I excuse myself. You seemed to me like a nihilistic edgelord trying to start an argument. The joy of creation is hard to put into words. You say you enjoy other peoples creations so shouldn't it feel great to create something you and others can enjoy too? Or are you or do you think you are too self critical/self hating to enjoy your creations?

Then the film idea is out of the window. There's no way to make one without conscious thinking.
On the other hand, I could write without thinking, but then I'd just be talking to myself in a written form. Almost lunatic-tier.

Attached: 1467696817500.jpg (869x873, 407K)

I can see some potential there. Why aren't you satisfied with it?

I'm really not trying to. I'm not even remotely nihilistic, nor do I hate myself.
>You say you enjoy other peoples creations so shouldn't it feel great to create something you and others can enjoy too?
That's my problem. I can't confidently answer this one.
Whenever I take photos, it's certainly nice to get a few good ones, but just... gets left in my folder as a trophy. I don't feel like I've accomplished anything; it's almost like a log of what I've seen and nothing else.
This is probably why I struggle with portraying anything personal. I simply don't understand how anything I make has any value. And no, before you even mention it, I'm not getting in the whole "art/everything is meaningless" bullshit.

Made this as kinda a joke, looks kinda bad

Attached: 3C8C9010-A176-4A6F-BF3E-54EA09DA1557.jpg (750x747, 446K)

they look good

have been muted for 2 se

been waiting for another thread
soundcloud.com/user-19005050/reception

My pattern 2 got deleted by mistake and the drum rhythm got fucked up, and the filter didn't automate correctly. I always end up with half ass jank ass clips and I didn't get lucky this night either lol. I could of started over and fixed it but I was mentally exhausted.

Well, I'm sure you can understand how I got to the previous conclusion of you being a nihilist, especially on this board. It's a strange problem you have there. Maybe photography just isn't right for you? My next guess would be that you have self esteem issues

Where did you trace that from?

thx mister

what makes you think i traced it?

here is another

Attached: body5.png (1177x862, 133K)

If you're working in Fl Studio you could try
to revert to the last backup and see if that helps you out.

Sounds like video game music alright. Sounds like something you'd hear in a store or maybe in the first area

I suppose. I don't blame you.
I enjoy photography, but I can't really say much about the results. It's just there. I don't feel proud about it.
If photography is not for me, I'm not sure how I'd feel about anything else.
Perhaps creativity is indeed a spectrum. I wouldn't be surprised if I was fairly low on it.

Attached: 1467426619253.jpg (604x453, 116K)

It's obvious you traced it. Or you heavily relied on reference. Also the usual dullahan.
The craft's good, don't get me wrong.

I think creativity is like most skills. Some people have a natural inclination for it but it can be trained as well. Doesn't help that society doesn't really encourage creativity. Only way to know if you'll like it is to find out. A lot of the tools are right at your fingertits so if you got time to spare try it out

i never trace, but i did use a reference. i didn't draw a head on the first one, and didn't like the head i drew on the second one so i cut it off

Attached: img.png (622x1209, 163K)

Well i tried my best
(origginall)

Attached: lalaland (2).gif (1080x1080, 961K)

I've tried to many times but never found motivation. The fact that I started photography is already a bit of a miracle.
I could list multiple examples, but I'm pretty sure those cases won't be even remotely surprising or original.

Attached: 1461193177699.jpg (382x479, 76K)

soundcloud.com/outkaster

I make shitty things in Audacity

Attached: rimage_shop_preview.jpg (470x403, 73K)

Is this actually rotoscoped or did you just use the movie as a reference? Looks pretty good to my untrained eye

that was kinda the idea lol. i wanted to go for a kinda elevator music vibe at first but it didn't sound so good so i thought a reception desk or something like that was the next best thing

& here's another so fight me desu

Attached: sandwich lady b&w.png (1040x1240, 193K)

I went to the zoo and drew some piggos, and then just kept drawing shit on top of it until it become a place for bunny tourists to go

Attached: 3E49A074-DACE-42D6-BB63-19C8F3900967.jpg (719x1111, 335K)

Seems you need to either force yourself to do it or find something you enjoy so much you'll always have plenty of motivation. But since I assume the lack of motivation stems from depression or some other issue the second one won't work.

I made this the other day about a virus who makes it big.

I hope you like it.

soundcloud.com/onzerc/the-notorious-hiv

Attached: bugo.png (282x234, 4K)

& one other because of your cruel accusations

Attached: squat.png (493x759, 734K)

Epic sketch

Why use audacity and not a proper DAW? Good if it works for you but I'd think a DAW would make things easier and allow for more creative opportunities

Fingertits

I don't know what to use really

Looks nice, user
Any more drawings you can post?

All of those attempts were based on bruteforcing. I guess it doesn't work.
Not sure if I'm depressed. It's more of a systematic issue than a matter of emotion.

Attached: 1468361770824.jpg (469x740, 207K)

here, i recommend something like FL Studio or Ableton. I use the latter cause i learned it in school, and i always liked how easy it was to use.

Attached: crav.png (1157x1297, 375K)

You gotta do something that makes you feel hiiiiiiiigh whether that be natural or induced. Always do what you love to do until it sparks hard and thats when you can try something newer. Like a Hail Mary. instagram.com/p/Bo27KtmiL85/

Knew it wouldn't be long before someone got the reference

>trying this hard
oh boy, did i get a critical hit?

Attached: 000.png (4960x3496, 338K)

I guess I can give it a shot, I'll see about getting a torrent of one of the two

Here's my song I finished recently, anyone who knows a thing or two about mixing - did I ruin it with too much bass and compression? I can only use headphones to mix and I thought I had a pretty balanced and dynamic mix, but someone on /mu/ said it was way too quiet and lacked bass. So I made it way louder and added more bass but now I think it sounds like muddy shit. Keep in mind it is supposed to be quite bass heavy though.

It's like some kind of psychedelic DnB crossed with just being incredibly obnoxious in general, I'm sure you'll understand what I'm trying to do here.

youtube.com/watch?v=4tu8wQTPoGA

Reaper my dude. Free and good.

I'll see about that too

I guess I was fucked to start with then.
Well fuck.

Attached: 1468880864063.jpg (500x641, 45K)

Would fuck 10/10

Might surprise you but the non starters are frequently late bloomers. I understand what you are feeling, it took me 20 years to get started

another for u

i must prove myself, you swine

Attached: kneel.png (532x778, 783K)

I did some sketching today in my spare time, drawing helps ease the mind I find personally.

Attached: im being creative.jpg (1500x1283, 754K)

You seem kind of funnyish and likeableish but not really enough to carry something so absurd as reviewing candy. Good for you for doing something though.

What the hell do I do now then?
Just wait until some magical creative spark?

Yeah, but doing lewd art has no value.

Attached: 002.png (4960x3496, 408K)

It's rotoscoped

I made this. Keep in mind I had a good time while I was doing what I was doing.

youtube.com/watch?v=izPzjSrkh8Y

It's kind of broken and shit now, and I hate programming so much any more. I hate it. It makes me feel like I'm throwing away all the magic in my life for this useless shit.

I hate it so much. People always love how good I am at it. It's fucked.

Pretty much have to wait, but while waiting, experience some stuff. Feed your brain with input, go outside of Your head and into the minds of sonic soundscapes. Learn to listen properly to certain types of instrumental music so that you can work out interplay. If you do it right it causes your mind to waken up. Avoid energy drinks like the plague.