Other urls found in this thread:

marieclaire.com/politics/news/a3513/forcefeeding-in-mauritania/
youtube.com/watch?v=PJnPZgLHHWQ
discord.gg/ujXAaav
fda.gov/food/foodborneillnesscontaminants/buystoreservesafefood/ucm247991.htm
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3948760/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>consuming excessive amounts of calories will make you fat
Real eye-opening scientific discovery there OP, thank you.

Why is it that Jow Forums loves to make
“People who (insert thing necessary to making it) are never gonna make it”?

You guys literally try to make fitness as hard as possible and wonder why so many people fail.

Just fucking eat and train. Don’t bitch about bread, don’t try to remove the easiest sources of macros from your diet, don’t have this crab mentality.

Shut the fuck up, eat big, lift heavy, cardio often and get a fucking hobby or skill that’s actually applicable to the modern world

Their milk, which came from cow full of fat and other minerals
Are different than our “milk”

Milk in general but especially the semi-wild species of mammals they drink from on the savannah has a lot of sugar. Most carnivores, like myself, prefer heavy cream whenever possible.

Not even a carnivore but Shawn Baker made it, did he not? Dude is strong. Though his bloodwork is fucked up.

At the rate he's going he'll probably die before Boogie.

Attached: carnivore diet in a nutshell.jpg (950x1775, 433K)

Attached: ss+gomad.jpg (1082x705, 503K)

Damn, no organ meats? Yeah he's fucked. I don't understand how a guy who studied medicine could do this to himself.
Also, 400g protein lol.
Good meme

He also doesn't seem to flavor it with anything. I think I MIGHT see some pepper on that steak, but it's hard to tell. The salmon is just plain though.

He's the "white people food" meme personified.

Attached: gee-wilikers-mary-bell-this-food-looks-delicious-thanksgivingwithwhitefamilies-11-24-15-18358277.png (500x550, 83K)

Attached: nyc-crime-statistics-2014-arrests-for-violent-crime-black-22-4491746.png (500x409, 86K)

Attached: making fun of white people.jpg (610x457, 36K)

>testosterone serum of 236
he became a girl then

>the flyover is now fully enraged

Attached: iq_by_country.png (1357x800, 25K)

Fucking irish people man lmao

>implying g*rmanics and *nglos are white

Attached: 1481296821814.jpg (895x877, 170K)

somebody clue this dumb nigger in on the memes.

Attached: IMG_1962.jpg (1000x584, 54K)

>believing nutrition apps that don't take into account bioavailibility instead of how you look and feel
never gonna make it

Why the fuck would you season meat? Meat tastes good by itself. Imagine thinking seasoned meat tastes better than unseasoned meat LMAO... you are fucking retarded.

Chicken tastes amazing by itself if cooked properly. Steak is amazing by itself. In fact if you add any seasoning to steak you are mentally retarded. Salmon tastes amazing by itself without seasoning.

How about you learn to cook? LMAO

>not eating organ meats
He's not doing the carnivore diet, then. All he's eating is flesh... he's going to have serious vitamin deficiencies.

How is Argentina and Uruguay so high in IQ yet their countries are so poor?

Geography limiting access to resources
See Guns, Germs and Steel

Do you not put olive oil and rosemary on your steak?
It's delicious

they're white

>Geography limiting access to resources
In a global economy?

marieclaire.com/politics/news/a3513/forcefeeding-in-mauritania/

cumskin fingers typed this post

>overcooked meat so it tastes like shit
>adds tons of seasoning and flavors to it
>thinks this is good taste
Learn to cook blackie

So you're showing that you're dumber than Chinese people?

China's IQ isn't real, they fake all their exams and data and exclude most people in their census data. China's IQ is probably low 90s

You can feel good while developing a deficiency that will become severe over the course of years.
Sure, it wasn't always that way. This is why Africa is still fucked.

And yet both those countries were much wealthier than the rest of the region before WW2...

>dirty bulking children young girls
damn

>You can feel good while developing a deficiency that will become severe over the course of years.
Strong disagree. Your body always tells you what it needs. If you really feel good you have no deficiencies

people on heroin and coke feel great but it still destroys their bodies

I don't buy this. Japan is as limiting a geography as you can get and they're rich.

>people on heroin and coke feel great but it still destroys their bodies
But that's not feeling good. That's the illusion of feeling good,internally underneath it they are suffering. They are relying on the drugs for their happiness... If you internally feel happy and fine you are ok

People feel good when they eat ice cream.

But really they don't. Their blood sugar spikes, their insulin rises, and they go into a food coma and their energy plummets and brain fog comes.. their senses feel good but their body does not feel good..

Attached: The Thicc Man.jpg (1600x1258, 427K)

The drugs mask the shit their body is going through. They only really feel shitty when they come down and/or go into detox.

You can feel great eating a lot of unhealthy shit while it's building up plaque in your arteries and you die of a heart attack or stroke at age 45.

People who jump into/between meme diets (carnivore, vegan, high carb, low carb, high fat, low fat, most diets with a brand name, etc) are generally dumb as hell and have a lot of cognitive dissonance/placebo effect where they ignore the bad signs as personal failure or not being "pure" enough.

The people who jump back and forth between carnivore/vegan diets are a great example:
>eat normal
>relatively balanced micronutrients
>probably not 100% optimal, but close enough that your body can make do
>decide to go vegan
>really hard to do "right"
>get a ton of certain micronutrients (vitamin C, K, etc)
>often deficient in other micronutrients (B12, iron, etc)
>feel great for awhile due to the micronutrient overload and placebo effect
>your body still has some stores of the nutrients you previously consumed
>start to feel shitty as the deficiencies catch up to you
>decide you were on the wrong meme diet and go to the extreme opposite
>now carnivore, no plants, dairy, etc
>also really hard to do "right"
>get a ton of certain micronutrients (B12, iron, etc)
>often deficient in other micronutrients (vitamin C, K, etc)
>feel great for awhile due to the micronutrient overload and placebo effect
>your body still has some stores of the nutrients you previously consumed
>start to feel shitty as the deficiencies catch up to you
>decide you were on the wrong meme diet and go to the extreme opposite
>repeat ad nauseam

All animals have an optimal diet, and that diet for humans is animal foods with extremely limited plants.

There is no optimal diet, if there was then we would all be in agreement rather than arguing about it on the internet.

All animals have an optimal diet, there is no exception in humans to this..

Yes, but this isn't really a forum for fitness. It's a place for people with autism and mental illness to shit post.

If an animal product only diet were optimal, I would either be eating 90% bacon and milk, or I would be a 100 lb beanpole. I would be nauseous constantly trying to eat 2700 calories per day of only animal products. Even the milk would be hard, and carnivore diet doesn’t include milk, does it?

Btw I’m not that user , I’m a new user

Depends on your genetics. I don't know if you've noticed, but humans aren't like other animals. They live all over the entire planet and have found ways to survive in every climate.
This is why certain areas of the world are lactose intolerant, while others aren't.

Calories don't matter as much as the substance/nutrition of your food. A diet of 1000calories of steak is better than 3000 calories of sugar sweets for gains...You get all your nutrition from meat

Someone doesn't know science lol

All humans can drink raw milk, some just can't drink pasteurized milk. Raw milk has the enzymes in it already

But I would waste away to extreme levels and die eating 1000 calories per day... and what about vitamin C, K, etc?

>t. Jamal
Don't worry he's definitely on test. Checked his IG and he's really jacked.

But you wouldn't really. If you eat a highly nutritious diet that's the entirety of nutrition and building blocks your body needs. Carb foods like pasta have literally zero nutrition or vitamins, just calorie dense.
All vitamins are found in animal foods. Vitamin C is found in meats and K in very high amounts in liver

>China's IQ isn't real, they fake all their exams and data and exclude most people in their census data. China's IQ is probably low 90s
Oh okay so all the info in the graphic is falsified

Spanish style culture of corruption, mixed with large influx of non-white(retarded) level IQ voting. Leads to Venezuela basically 100%

OK fair comment per se, but the vegan diet is a proven and observed failure.

youtube.com/watch?v=PJnPZgLHHWQ

>the SS tribe

I fucking hate Amerimutt memes so much.

Attached: amerimutt.png (896x951, 1.24M)

>bioavailability of protein is relevant when you're eating almost 300g of it
>bioavailability is relevant when we are merely looking at health markers in the blood
Dound the mentally ill diet obsessed confused skinnyfat american.
>your body always tells you what it needs
Does it tells you that low test and hypothyroidism and hyperglycemia and vitamin D deficiency is what you need.
>But really they don't.
Try and eat 2000 calories of beef in one sitting.
Then try and eat 2000 calories of ice cream in one sitting.
Which one is easiest? Oh that's right, the ice cream is.
>insulin rises
for which you have no obvious sign of
>food coma
meaningless buzzword
>energy plummets
which can both be caused by hypo and hyper glycemia
>brain fog
which can be caused by heavy metal toxicity, lack of essential fatty acids, imbalanced mineral intake, lack of blood sugar, mental stress, physical fatigue, and a bunch of different shit that you have no idea of and can't possibly test for if you are doing a meme fucking shit diet fad.
>All animals have an optimal diet
>LE NATURE IS OPTIMAL FOR ALL ASPECTS OF LIFE INCLUDING LONGEVITY AND PHYSICAL/MENTAL PERFORMANCE
based retard poster
Bears that are kept in captivity and are depressed live far longer on a diet that is unnatural to them than wild bears.
>A diet of 1000calories of steak is better than 3000 calories of sugar sweets for gains
Good luck surviving as a physically active male on such a diet for a year. Meanwhile the average american adventist and amish eats around 2000 calories of either plants or a combination of plants and meat.
You can't survive on 1000 calories worth of meat, you just can't, only a complete dyel would post this shit.

t. mentally ill diet obsessed skinnyfat weak low test confused american

I'm amazed by how shit their body fat distribution is. All of their limbs look normal in fatness and then their gut alone is absolutely huge.

That's how men's bodies are supposed to store fat, it is literally the exact opposite of "shit body fat distribution".

humans can drink raw milk, just like any animal can, doesn't mean they should though, just because you can do something tdoesn't mean it is healthy.
And where in the fuck did humans get raw milk before agriculture? Oh that's right, only breastmilk during infancy.

what happens when you eat an abundance of saturated fat and sugar, visceral fat accumulation.

Just move to Serbia, I'm told they love guys to have a bit of belly there and hate spooky skelentons

The lactase enzyme helps, but it does not help as much as having genetics for it.
In areas where milk was the only food, people who didn't have the genetics died off.
This isn't so in other areas of the world.
Anecdotes are irrelevant. Science is far more useful.
>You can't survive on 1000 calories worth of meat, you just can't, only a complete dyel would post this shit.
Agreed, whoever posted that doesn't even lift.

We're not talking about human milk though, we're talking about drinking milk from another animal, which is fucked.

>Yes, but this isn't really a forum for fitness. It's a place for people with autism and mental illness to shit post.
You speak from experience right faggot?

I'm not even touching on that point though, the mere action of drinking milk past infancy is literally unnatural to humans and has always been so up until t halfway through the neolithic revolution, only agriculture allowed us to domesticate animals and use their milk for our benefit and have a surplus of milk that was available for non baby humans.
Not saying milk is gonna kill you, but milk is definitely not natural or normal no matter if it's raw or heat treated.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 33K)

Because /fit is full of loser from/r9k who are so insecure they shitpost hoping that they can stop someone from lifting and being better than themselves.
Their own families want nothing to do with them so they stay on Jow Forums all day.

Join discord.gg/ujXAaav

Thanks for the advertisement OP

Attached: 1511823171572.png (519x613, 339K)

Please stop using the word natural like some fucking caveman
Please stop acting like humanity is a rigid monolith frozen in evolution and not an amorphous collection of organisms
If I can drink milk to no ill effect that's all there is to it. You don't say that birds have an unnatural diet because its ancestor was a T-rex that only ate brontosauruses.

Smoked salmon is delicious on its own, to the point that adding things with strong flavour will just make it a jumbled mess. You combine it with light stuff like crackers or cream cheese.
It doesn't need a condiment, it IS the condiment.
It can be good, but chicken should at the very least be basted

>"I fucking hate Amerimutt memes"
>posts Amerimutt meme

you don't notice it, but milk trashes your body, you don't cough blood or sneeze aids stains but when you stop consuming it you will see how different it makes you feel, people don't realize how healthy they can be until they reach that state, until then they will always be sheep following the recommendations of the good ol government, just keep eating the same shit that the average decomposing human has been eating for decades, it's all good since it doesn't give you diarrhea or headaches after all, there's absolutely no way milk can destroy your kidneys and cardiovascular health with its incredibly imbalanced mineral profile, or your sex organs with its hormonal concetrations.

Except this is wrong, looks like I am a superhuman compared to your dysgenic ass

He clearly just came off TRT and won't admit it

Except it isn't, keep coping though you know I'm right that's why you're literally defending a fucking dairy product on an anonymous imageboard.
You know there's a risk involved but you still would rather continue consuming it, that's why you're eeven responding to me, becausae you want me to be wrong.
>looks like I am a superhuman compared to your dysgenic ass
ok milkboy post body with timestamps from the front let's see what you look like

Lol, eat shit you septic

post body and timestamps milkboy, let's see how superhuman you are

Cope metabolismcel

>Guns, Germs and Steel
>2018

It is like you are not even trying...

>Seasoning steak and salmon

Lulwut. Chicken and white fish benefit from seasoning.

Is that guy retarded? Milk I drink has about 9-10 protein per 110 cal. It's fucking GOAT.
Eat/drink too much of anything and it will "fatten you up"

That's bloat not fat. I get that belly after drinking a litre of milk. Theres is that pronounced because they are most likely also lack toes intolerant.

Doubt they're intolerant, would be hell on digestion. It's probably bloat+weird ethnicity fat distribution

You were the one claiming to be this tough superhuman, what's wrong dude?
This isn't about metabolism, dairy has an enormous ammount of calcium that is in excess for humans in any stage of life even in childhood.
You know what happens wen you take in excess calcium from your diet? Calcified arteries and cardiovascular disease.
Metabolism also doesn't even matter in the topic of hormones, it doesn't matter how healthy you are, hormones will always impact you according to the dosage you take in, and milk has a significant ammount.
That's the point though, even if you are "fine" right now, you would be even better off without any milk.

Ok retard

There is no "perfect" diet that works for everybody. Genetics plays a huge factor.

People in Europe, the Middle East and parts of Africa thrived because they were able to digest milk. So you might say milk is part of the perfect diet. But 65% of the world is lactose intolerance, so that clearly can't be the case.

And that's just one example. There are tons of different genetic adaptations that different people have made.

If you want to go full "muh ancestors", then modern hunter-gatherers eat around 30% meat, 70% plants. A far cry from "extremely limited plants".

Wrong.
fda.gov/food/foodborneillnesscontaminants/buystoreservesafefood/ucm247991.htm
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3948760/
>Raw milk failed to reduce lactose malabsorption or lactose intolerance symptoms compared with pasteurized milk among adults positive for lactose malabsorption. These results do not support widespread anecdotal claims that raw milk reduces the symptoms of lactose intolerance.

thats one expensive af turd he is about to make with all that unabsorbed protein

fpbp

I mean what actual amerimutts think is funny. Like "le white people food is boring".

Have you gotten your vasectomy yet, Marco?

Attached: 345678765432345676543.gif (480x270, 3.24M)

"Ayy yo Jamal deez dirt cookies lookin hella fire"

Attached: blackculture.png (733x577, 363K)

Salt and pepper and a little of penzeys northwoods makes a steak.

They are really not, they are second and third on GDP per capita. Argentina ranks the highest in Human Development when adjusted for inequality.

That's the spirit

If that was a black person it would just be a bucket of kfc