I have a strict diet, I'm a 5'11 manlet and weigh 77 kilos (obese)

I have a strict diet, I'm a 5'11 manlet and weigh 77 kilos (obese)

I cheated today, I really drank a lot with friends after going to the movies and had a big hamburger

Did I fucked badly? Apparently you can cheat your diet one day every week but I think I went overboard

Attached: mexican-venezuela-and-dominican-32984735.png (500x911, 229K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZWjBy6MGy0U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nigga how the fuck are you obese at that weight and height? Do you have literally no muscle?

2>3>1

I have little gains

god, i fucking love latina women.

Attached: 1532281913251.png (901x1200, 879K)

White,White, 75% white

Yeah it's over, by consuming those calories you have permanently changed your body and it will remain the same way til the day you die

You've slowed down your progress but that's it. Just remember to go extra hard next time you're at the gym and try not to fuck up again.

Holy shit that goblin face.

Start lifting more and you should do a lot better than let that happen, faggot

Attached: Zmp12Il.gif (350x350, 1.93M)

why are there dead pixels in the mexican's mouth?

3>2>1 for sure

Holy FUCK why are people so stupid on this board

>Strict diet
>Cheat meal
You have to change your mindset, NON-NEGOTIABLE
youtu.be/ZWjBy6MGy0U

>Imagine being this blind
2>1>3

And 100% make-up

The Dominican can "do my mini-can" if you catch my drift fellas haha

Obese? How is that even possible? You're a hungry skeleton. I'm 5'11", 210 pounds with great abs.

Attached: 1539343868950.jpg (385x383, 18K)

Why is Venezuela doing hover hands?

For me, it’s Venezuela

would you want to touch a mexican?

Retards. The correct order is 3>1>2

if most mexican women looked like this we wouldnt need a southern border. sadly most are gross and fat

this. fuck off skelly.

5'11" and 170 pounds is not even overweight...

Know how I know you're gay?

What the fuck? How are you obese? Post body please

I’m not quite sure what you mean????

i drink everday and beside having a crippling depression im fine

Dominican no doubt.

fuarrk you must be peak skinnyfat

haha

You are asain or latin aren't you

bitch im exactly same as u and im skinnyfat wtf u talkin

Attached: 47041003_2083652835007106_7670913381380915200_o.jpg (1178x720, 143K)

Do Latinas like Slav men?

Anybody knows the name of the Dominican one?

as long as you are attractive

>sexy accents
>family oriented
>big butts
>love to fuck

whats not to love?

>Fuck, marry, kill
prove me wrong

Face wise? Yes
Body? Ok cause I’m on a bulk.

The girl on the right is pretty dark irl, she just has a ton of makeup in that pic

Attached: yovanna.jpg (534x800, 116K)

oh boy, i care so much about that

ID on this Fluid Druid asap someone.

Idc, I’d make some little goblinos with her.

disgusting goblin

you dont understand what he's saying. They only good looking because of their Indo-European heritage. Nothing to do with their "indigenous" roots

I'm 5lbs from his BMI at 6'2" and I look obese, even if I'm not technically obese by bmi.

Attached: 2018-10-01.jpg (800x1150, 148K)

holy fuck the body dysmorphia, you look like you've got a bit of fat on your stomach, nothing more.

I'm about the same measurements as these guys and I feel like I'm fat too. I also feel like a DYEL even though I have 1/2/2/3.5

I know Americans have a problem with being obese and not consdiering themselves obese but you have the opposite problem, you are a bit fat but not obese

I'd recommend stop looking at well-built men with elite bodies. Remember that normies have VERY low standards for what is considered strong. Jow Forums shouldn't influence how you think.

Attached: 1544253909482.jpg (1080x1080, 409K)

Can't help it bro.

i'm a mixed race white/mexi mutt. You can have our THICC latinas, but you have to give us your THICC, basic white girls

Attached: rollin.jpg (960x662, 118K)

that bitch is 6'7'' but the girl next to her is shorter but 8'9''??

Attached: 1494218335245.png (612x491, 98K)

I don't judge myself based on pictures but how I feel when I look down: which is seeing a big fat gut.

Attached: progress-full.jpg (4050x1160, 795K)

Attached: progress-front.jpg (3560x1160, 694K)

you've got a bit fat on you, but it is not that much honestly (in burgerland normie standards). Keep lifting goy

these girls could be better arranged

>fuck data I'll go by feeling
Americans...

I think it's taking into consideration ALL proportions..I think

deal

Body weight isn't the only data. My waist (aka my big fat gut) is still too big in my waist:height and waist:hip ratios

Attached: file.png (515x205, 24K)

the number above their heads refers to the number of sexual partners they will have before marriage

imagine stubbing ur toe on that lol

>>family oriented
do we tell him?

You're doing well, just keep at it and keep lifting. 9 months ago I was in the same situation as you, I had lost a ton of weight (went from 275 to ~190, starting about a year and a half ago), I was looking and feeling a lot better but was still "soft". Now I'm 200lbs and ~17% body fat (mid bulk, going to go for another couple of months, then cut down to 12-13% bf). Loose a bit more then start a bulk cycle. Also make sure you're lifting hard enough. Too many people suffer from fuckarounditis in the gym.

rolling