BTFO

BTFO

Attached: docj7gz82x221.jpg (537x767, 74K)

muslims and blacks, actually

slavery began with the mudslime and they called the coons negers or some shit; women have been unable to "vote" in shit since the beginnings of civilization, which was certainly not with white men

>who decided women couldn't vote
God, nature, and reason

Does this retard think White men invented slavery?

Blacks started (black) slavery, where the fuck do you people think slaves were bought from? That niggers just rained from the sky one day with chains around their necks?

>Horwitz

everyone be sure to wish him a happy hanukkah

Pretty much every civilization decided women couldn't vote at least at first. In fact, the only countries that still don't let women vote are not white. And on top of that, in all white countries the right for women to vote is universal.

Coincidentally, pretty much ever since women were allowed to vote society has been on a sharp decline. I'm sure there is no correlation though. Definitely not.

Is that millennial role-playing as a boomer?

What group had slavery and gave women very little rights? Man I don’t know maybe every single civilization on earth in my known history. Every single race and major culture have all practiced slavery and treated women as inferior. Blacks and middle easterners were enslaving each other and treating women like dirt since before Europe had any real culture.

>God
>Reason

pick one.

>atheism
>reason
Pick one

>who decided women couldn't vote and slavery

literally every race and culture that mattered

Jow Forums

Attached: 28308525_767592776763593_450080197_n.jpg (475x528, 24K)

The most reasonable thing is to be agnostic, and to doubt religious texts which are written by mere men.

What's yo with people not being able to distinguish individuals? It's like if you're white or black you're responsible for the actions of all whites and blacks.

he wasn't saying god isn't reasonable you fucking idiot
he was saying if you believe in god, god made it so
and if you believe in reason, reason made it so

Where's the lie

Or anyone with half a brain

The authoritarian left is racist and sexist as fuck despite all their virtue signalling.

Organised trade? Sure the institution of slavery itself? Thats like asking who domesticated livestock vause everyone did

I'm the guy he was replying to: youre wrong

alright then nevermind you're just a fedora
kill yourself

Anyone who posts a twitter screencap should be insta banned. Fuck you

>The evil of nazism
See, you fucked up

...What? White people didn't start slavery.

He knows that. He's just a lazy Jew going for low hanging fruit.

Attached: jewfish.jpg (683x1024, 61K)

white men didn't invent slavery*

Men officially started the practice of casting ballots to elect their leaders.
If women were capable of structuring such a thing then they would have had the right to do what they wanted with it.

sorry buddy, Jow Forums is two blocks down

>The most reasonable thing is to be agnostic
Wrong
You should always strive to become gnostic, that is acquiring knowledge.
Why oh why do people not learn the definition of words before they start arguing their position using said words.

Gnostic/agnostic answers the question of knowledge.
Do you know X exists? Yes? Then you're gnostic, no? Then you are agnostic.

To have knowledge of anything presupposes proof/evidence or logical coherence.

This has nothing to do with theism/atheism, as those two terms answer the question of belief, which doesnt require knowledge... If you believe something without knowing, then that is faith.
Belief is also binary, you either believe something or you don't, there is no inbetween.
You cannot say "i don't know" to the question whether or not you believe something. Saying anything other than "yes" equals to "no"

Now that you have learned something you can start to properly articulate your position.

>and to doubt religious texts which are written by mere men.

So that makes you an atheist, you don't believe.

Now apparently you also lack the knowledge about the existence of God, which would make you an agnostic atheist.
You don't know if a god exists, or at least you grant the possibility that a god could exist, but you don't believe he does exist.

A lot also depends on the definition of God... Depending on the definition you could also be a gnostic atheist.
Like when the definition of god is self contradictory...
Which in my opinion is true for every common definition of God that I came across.
God is almighty/alpowerful is one thing that is commonly part of most definitions.
Which is nonsense, even homer simpson was able to figure that one out: can God create a burrito that is so hot that he can't eat it? Yes or no? Both answers don't go along with the idea of "almighty"

Add to that the idea of "all knowing" and you have even more contradictions.

Basically "God" is a square circle... Impossible!

farts

tldr

>You should always strive to become gnostic, that is acquiring knowledge.
Wrong
The concept of God is unfalsifiable. To believe that there is no God requires as much faith as believing that he does exist. The most reasonable stance is to say that you do not know.