How accurate is this?

Attached: image.jpg (400x579, 50K)

What was the null hypothesis meant to be?
>If I eat nothing but supersize McDonalds for a month will I not get fat?

It's really stupid, completely rigged.
>Eat junk food 3 times a day
Possible to stay in shape while doing, but a little hard, depends on what you choose from the menu
>Supersize every time they ask
.... Yeah obviously that's going to make you fat, American supersize is crazy big and he probably also had soda with sugar in it

There was a study in that documentary about a school for troubled boys. When switching their diet from disgusting cardboard food, To fresh produce and sort of OK food, They didn't have as many behavioral problems. That's so cool to me.

Not very desu
>haven't released his actual food records for the experiment
>shuts down anyone who trys to find out
It has a good message about not eating junk food, but it acts like just eating junk food will make you fat. Its not just eating junk food its OVEREATING junk food. Its not very rigorous from a scientific pov and comes off more as hippy fear mongering.

My father made me watch this shit over and over as a kid, he loved it for some reason.
Ironically he's morbidly obese, just never eats junk food.
He used to have fry ups every week and eat several home made pizzas for dinner several times a week

eat shit get fat

accurate yes

They were deceptive on what exactly he was eating every day-the numbers don't add up. On YouTube a guy went to McDonald's every day ordering healthy options and watching his calories for a month, he lost weight and his blood work was good

This.
It's all about CICO and avoiding eating the super high salt shit every day.

Rigged af, tons of articles and even whole documentary debunking it. I'm not saying eating like a pig won't make you fat, or doesn't have negative impact on your health - it's just really not accurate.

>Super S*y Me

Attached: 1540964869740.jpg (1224x471, 103K)

not at all. Someone made a follow-up documentary called Fathead and got completely different results.

That one is a fraud as well. His bloodwork was shit, unsurprisingly.

Pretty accurate. If you drink McDonald's milkshakes every day, you will get sick.

Much less about salt than it is about sugar. The amount of sugar was even more important than the amount of overall calories he was taking in.

Yeah
"someone".
Mcdonalds paid for that documentary.

It was actually funded by Gary Taubes. That's why half way through the movie it becomes an ad for his book.

Nigger I don't remember the name of every director of every movie I've ever watched.

Okay bud.

It's not hard, most end with "stein"

he only got fat because he was a manlet

I enjoyed it but felt like he overacted how bad he felt/it was. Pretty sure he puked at one point early on trying to eat a supersize, like yeah theyre big but not puke big.

Attached: 220px-FatHeadPoster.jpg (220x317, 19K)

CICO NIGGA

I mean, he ate like utter shit for a whatever it was, a month? I can't even remember.

He was pulling in like 32 oz of Coke 3x a day. That, plus fries, and hashbrowns, and ketchup, and all that other garbage is just a shitload of sugar. My guess is that he couldn't handle it.

If you ate like 2 mcdoubles with small fries, water, and a breakfast every day at maccas you'd likely lose weight.

>eat pizza several nights a week
>never eats junk food
>morbidly obese
Truly a mystery for the ages

>eat nothing but supersized McDonald’s trash for a month
>don’t do any form of exercise
>gain weight
Why would McDonald’s do this?

I know rite?
Also he has very high blood pressure she he's been avoiding salt... but he drinks Gatorade like water to "help performance" while riding his bike.

My favorite is Mel Gibstein.

>My guess is that he couldn't handle it.

Oh, you guess? His liver was eating itself, and you guess he couldn't handle it?

This isn't /tv/ you mongoloid.

He ate thousands of calories more than the daily recommended eating. Some other dude made a response documentary in which he lost weight on McDonald’s alone.

Yes McDonald’s and fast food factory food is shit, but the whole “I eat supersize me every time they ask” was stupid and to emphasize to ridiculousness of the serving sizes.

Yeah, pussy ass liver probably a vegan

Nobody said it was, you mongoloid.