I HATE EATING AND MAKING FOOD ALL THE FUCKING TIME GOING SHOPPING FUCK IT HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO ESCAPE THE SKELLY MODE

I HATE EATING AND MAKING FOOD ALL THE FUCKING TIME GOING SHOPPING FUCK IT HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO ESCAPE THE SKELLY MODE
WHY IS IT SO HARD

Attached: 1540982123575.jpg (832x868, 84K)

You won't unless you stop being a whiny little bitch

You could just buy tons of peanut butter or tahini and eat that straight, it's one of the most calorie dense foods.

It's pretty easy, you're just poorly adjusted as a person in your everyday life. I am too, but at least I don't cry about it. I just try and fail over and over.

What do skinny fags live for if it isnt food?

Or drink the peanut butter in a smoothie. Make a smoothie with like 3 bananas, a shit ton of PB and some whey that shit fills you up.

>eat like a motherfucker EVERY DAY for three months
>only gain like 6kg, 1kg of which is the fluctuating water bloat I'm sure
How in the fuck people manage to gain 10kg per month?

Attached: 1524373862716.png (628x568, 308K)

>10kg per month
wat? no, maybe more like 10kg a year

One of these days I’m going to finish losing all this weight and then intentionally gain 1kg in a week to prove to skele how easy it is.

Have you tried eating more regularly with smaller amounts?
If you hate making food; oatmeal with almonds. raisin and milk takes 30 seconds to put together and has plenty of calories+nutrition.

Eat what you're eating now.
Carry half gallon of choccy milk and chug after meals/inbetween. In all clears out in like two hours, easy 1600 calories.

iktf op
i took two lunches to work with me the other day - literally one was just a tub of pasta and one was a small bean pastie thing
i ate the first then went to eat the second 4 hours later and even looking at it made me want to vomit
its like my body just screams at me YOU'RE FULL
its so fucking disheartening, i thought going to the gym and lifting weights would be the hard part, not eating

what are your stats? I'm 6 ft and weigh 62 kg

Looking like cute anime characters

Well then you're actually bulking like a sensible person. ~1kg gained per month is what you should aim for.
Stop eating and start drinking your calories. Add 1L milk and two giant spoons of peanut butter every day and you're gaining weight.

Meal prep. Only gotta cook once a week if you're smart.

That's good, no?

>10kg per month
You can only add about 1-1.5kg per month of lean mass anyway, so what's the point of adding a lot of fat to that mass anyway? You'll just have to lose the fat later.

Maybe you have tapeworms.

I also hate shopping and making food.
I also hate cleaning, washing dishes, doing the laundry, and gardening.
This is why I need to get a wife.

Rate my progress from spooky skeletor to minor bloater.

Attached: 17.01.2018s.png (766x334, 283K)

cut ur hair fgt

>File: 1540982123575.jpg (84 KB, 832x868)

it isnt hard, just add calories to whatever shit you eat.

use chicken thighs instead of chicken breast, add butter/cheese to your eggs, eat more rice/veg, have healthy but calorie dense snacks like nuts or peanut butter on some celery/etc

shit man, it isnt fucking hard, just put more food in your mouth.

i feel you

someone on the internet wrote "one of the things I do to make getting up in the morning easier is I think of how good breakfast will be" and i cant relate at all... having to shove more food into my mouth first thing in the morning is not something i get excited about. on my best days it is just a completely neutral chore.

im just never hungry anymore, like i could take a day off eating and be fine

Mix a can of tuna in with some 2 minute rice and cover it with cheese after breakfast, lunch and dinner. It's quick, it's easy to get down and it'll pad out your calorie intake.

>Used to buy enough food when grocery shopping to last a fortnight
>Now it only lasts a week
It gets better user.
>Stuck at 69kg for 2 months now
It gets worse user.

I'm leaving skele mode as a vegan, it's really not difficult.

Just lift, and make sure you're in a calorie surpluss.

If you're skele that's likely not more than 2.5k-3k.

Just find some easy high calorie foods to top up at the end of the day if you're short. Sultanas are fantastic for this - 300g is roughly 1k calories.

>Abloo bloo bloo it's hard :((
cry me a fucking river faggot