Who /blacksheep/ of their family here...

Who /blacksheep/ of their family here? Just had to leave my own sister's wedding before she even walked down the aisle due to overwhelming anxiety and just being so obviously the odd one out.

Attached: Baa-Baa-Black-Sheep_92781809.jpg (1200x776, 340K)

Yeah, my family pretty much doesn't like me. But that's kinda alright, I don't like them too.

probably the best time to leave. i plan just to not go to my siblings weddings or meet their kids or anything like that, not going to be a creepy uncle.

It's not alright. But I do hear you.

I've never felt it to that extent. I just always have felt different than other people

My mum wrote and self published a book about how awful of a son I was.
The covers a young boy carrying his own cross with a black sheep and a marijuana leaf on it. The book was all based on real events but majorly exaggerated to paint me as a school shooter type.
In real life I got excluded from school for having weed on me, in the book I got excluded cause I shat on the floor of the changing room while waving a bag of weed in front of the security camera.
Just one example from the book

>In real life I got excluded from school for having weed on me, in the book I got excluded cause I shat on the floor of the changing room while waving a bag of weed in front of the security camera.
lel

Me. I'm an avid linux user in a family of winfags.

Feelsbadman.

really aren't any white sheep in my family, pretty much everyone has problems with at least one of each other.

That's so absurd. What kind of woman does that?

Sounds like quite a gal. On the one hand, you're her muse to write a whole book but on the other, what the fuck

what a fucking bitch. You should shoot her in the face.

I didn't have any friends in high-school and was generally an introvert. I wasn't into some weird sub-culture like emos or metalheads or whatever, yet my father thought I was taking drugs and generally thinks I'm a stupid fuck. My brothers was thinking I was gay. Then my brother married and had kids and thinks I'm super immature. Meh.

thats probably why you're on Jow Forums you dumb fuck.

Took my wife's name and my family cut me off.

I have a cousin who's a pretty big loser, but we rarely see him, so I'm usually the odd one out.

cmon tell us more

>Just had to leave my own sister's wedding before she even walked down the aisle due to overwhelming anxiety

jesus christ, you're a fuckup.

About him or me? He's a community college drop out and works wagecuck jobs. I'm your standard socially inept autist. He doesn't really bother going to any family gatherings, so I'm the loser most of the time.

Him. We already know you're a cucktard, youre on Jow Forums ffs.

OP is a total faggot. Get help man.

If you're fucked up in life at least it's not your fault desu (unlike the OP). Really sorry your own mom stabbed you in the back like this.

Whenever I go to family events it's like I'm a stranger visiting someone else's family. Every time.

>implying you would want to be a part of your family if you were the fuck up

I feel you bro. I gave an awkward speech at my sisters wedding a few weeks ago and my brothers speeches were very funny and genuine.
>DPDR

i'm a /blacksheep/ but for all the wrong reasons i'm the only polite normal one in my family everyone else is real cunty to everyone

The situation is not as black and white as you reddit shitstains have the ability to even understand. No part of you ordinary bobblehead NPCs even pause for a moment to think that there might be more details to the situation that people from r9k would immediately just instinctively know about. The fact that I showed up at all was a big deal, especially to my sister. I suffer from disorders that make it next to impossible for me to be around people for extended periods of time. But the only people who actually know firsthand what I go through are my immediate family and everyone else just sees some dude being weird. The fact that I did show up and did get to see her at all meant more to her than you morons could ever appreciate.

ISBN number for the book?

Attached: FLORIDA MAN.png (644x1614, 107K)

he's not going to tell you because he's lying.

As someone who was in a similar situation but didn't make it, good on you man. Fuck what anyone says. It's good that you showed up and I guarantee your sister was very grateful.

I'm the one in our family. The only family member I have any kind of discourse with is my Mother. I don't talk to my Father or bothers who live under the same roof. I already know that when I inevitably move out that I will most likely never make any effort to contact them again. It makes life extra tough since you have absolutely no one to fall back on for help but that's been my life for the last 10 years anyway. I've been learning how to do many things myself but you can't do everything.

I don't see how anyone could make up a story like that. If he just doesn't want to say it, surely you could understand why.

>We already know you're a cucktard, youre on Jow Forums ffs
>tfw this guy gets it

Attached: 597.png (1070x868, 157K)