Daily reminder

Daily reminder.
The success of your life is measured by how popular you were and how much sex you had in high school. No matter how much you lift or how rich you get, you'll never be able to compensate for wasting the best years of your life.

Attached: 40af165f6ffec458eb7374e634614fec.jpg (600x600, 47K)

Daily reminder. You're wrong

I fought at the battle of terran mill and south shore during high school, come at me faggot.

>best years of your life
If you unironically think this you're retarded

Daily reminder that daily reminder threads are made by crabs in a bucket. Ignore those who have fallen by the wayside and whose only desire is to drag you down with them

Thanks Uncle Ricky

Attached: C81D995B-10C2-4546-81EE-C0C18F51C504.jpg (236x236, 24K)

Degenerate retard

Am hoping that it's people who are trying to help highschool losers and loserettes grow a spine.
But it's probably just people hoping to inflict mental wounds so that they'll get stockholme syndrome and stay on the board or buy into any dumb bullshit that will be posted in the thread

What are you, 16? If highschool is the best years of your life you’re a huge loser. College is immeasurably better, and so is post college adulthood. Coming from a 26yo who did have sex in highschool

>t.

Attached: 1234544675756.jpg (1280x720, 37K)

Who the fuck has their peak in highschool?

Your hay days should be your 20s when you have finished a degree, some income to spend whatever you want while you don't have any kids yet.

>best years of life
>high school

Lmao how sad your life must be if you peaked in high school

Fuck off with your juvenile bullshit

>private high school
>all guys
At least I wasn't a fag I guess.

how do I become so right that I shit on dicks when I see tits

>Still stuck in highschool
God damn I hope for your sake that you're no holder than 16, friend.

>he didn't drop out of highschool

>virgins falling for obvious satire
based OP

What if i only got to fuck the hottest chicks in my high school during college

This shit is posted by the jannies. It's designed to keep people depressed and on 4channel to increase the ad revenue. It's their main job and why this shit doesn't get deleted.

>tfw 29 working a minimum wage job and no real gf ever.
>tfw never peaked and my entire life has been shit
Haha there's always next year right guys haha!