Hooked up with a girl several times

>Hooked up with a girl several times.
>She ghosted me for awhile.
>Realized she was fucking some other dude now
>Got the feels for her

>2 months later still stalking her Instagram
>Lost 20lbs to thought maybe I could make her change her mind and come running to me again if I was in shape
>but that sounds stupid.
>I didn't go to gym or starve myself, i just ate better.

What should I do now? I still have feels for her... and I feel like if I don't I'll gain the weight back. If I continue to try to get in shape for her I wouldn't be able to move on...

Fuck.

Attached: 1446175927579.png (632x852, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

open.spotify.com/track/6P0GrmCgAGyBf4kGKR3LCQ?si=tT8gkfkmQwai60qKIeZ57Q
typografie.info/3/applications/core/interface/imageproxy/imageproxy.php?img=http://www.typografie.info/temp/emoji/range1/1F614.png&key=5f7ca6d476e7a90f5e79db4e7db24f938f98b7663213d7a79521515bdae7fcbc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

release your feelings. better yourself and someone new will cross your path.

I deleted instagram off my phone but still manage to look her up when I'm on my laptop. This is a fucking sickness.

I feel like I'm never gonna meet someone. Fucking hell.

Bro, your brain is a remarkably dumb engine that really wants to make you fuck that girl but you gotta be real instead of listening to that grey mass hormone packet.

She is fucking random folks. She never tried to get with you as a thing because she felt no thing. Even if you were to somehow get her to be your gf, are you sure she wouldnt still fuck around and hurt your feeling more?

Ive been there user, and I know it aint worth it. Not saying turn gay, but just realize and think, real hard about how things should go, how they are going and they they will go. Lift not for her, but for yourself, and never get tied to people who never even know you.

You can make it brah. I know you can.

Sorry to hear she's got your heart desu. You just gotta know that if she comes back it'll be only be for your accomplishments, not the character that accomplished them. You're fooling yourself if you think this ends in anything but tragedy, don't pursue her, it'll be your undoing.
t. Faggot that was once naively hopeful

Attached: Space.png (1600x1600, 765K)

It's just a girl and you're like 20 so it doesn't even matter.

tell me when you got a hold of yourself user because i...

>have been binge eating shit food for the past 2 months because ex broke up
>still feel like shit and have not gone to the gym in 8 weeks

why am i such a mentally weak faggot for crying out loud
this should not be a "man"

open.spotify.com/track/6P0GrmCgAGyBf4kGKR3LCQ?si=tT8gkfkmQwai60qKIeZ57Q

thanks for the smile user

Thanks for the thread user.
Helped me put something in perspective.
Good luck and just ghost her.
Wait for some time then fuck and dump her

Rejection hurts, realizing you matter to someone less then they matter to you sucks.

If you have any trusted friends or a decent relationship with your family you should go ahead and absorb as much support as you can from them. Meet up with buddies for vidya or drinks, call your mom and dad or siblings, and don't beat yourself up for hurting.

Soon you will move on. Take it easy.

Attached: 1512196719389.jpg (1100x733, 161K)

you met this person you speak of. you'll meet another. but counting on someone who doesn't reciprocate your feelings just prevents you from finding happiness in other things.

I've been where you are before. And its just important to try and be happy without something or someone else you view as a requirement for that.

not op but, the whole concept of "relationships" between men and woman as both comprehend intimacy differently is ought to fail from the get go isnt it?

Been in the same situation. You should first examine her behavior around you. If she keeps telling you "Wow user you lost a lot of weight" or "Hey, how often do you work out" then you can start hitting her up, invite her to some coffee, talk it out, go on a few dates and bam. You will have the answer. If she doesn't talk with you, start a converstaion and if she ignores you just give up and find a better person. Sry for my grammar mistakes but I'm a filthy Pole btw
P.S. Keep up the good work m8

I realized I was lost to the innocent idea that one could to be as committed to me as I was to them, it became easier when I got the feeling the one that's right for you won't have to try. Perhaps it's best you accept the happy ending is rare, and that it may not happen to you. It may just be possible a "great love" just isn't in the cards for some of us.

Attached: FB_IMG_1490912595631.jpg (552x820, 40K)

not going to just accept that sorry
not going to just sit there, wallow in self pity for the rest of eternity while having to accept that it "just didn't work out woops lul"
i deserve someone who reciprocates feelings on the same level as i do
fuck
now i'm mad at her

Yeah this idea that men and women comprehend intimacy differently is based on some really poor interpretations of untestable hypotheses put forth by evolutionary psychologists, who aren't respected even by psychologists in general, let alone real scientists.

Intimacy and relationships are way more complicated to talk about in such simple language. It's possible that there's differences between men and women in the way they pursue and relate to each other in monogamous romantic and sexual relationships but it would never be something as simple as "women do it differently so it doesn't work out in the long run."

Plus, the individual differences in brain structure and life experience and genetic effects and social contexts just makes the whole conversation you're trying to have more or less useless, outside of slinging "evidence based" PUA guide books to teenagers and depressed boomers.

it'll always take a toll more on your emotions when you lose something rather than when you gain something OP. just leave it its not worth

adding: the pill hase a huge effect on girls too

Were fucked. We shouldn’t bang a bitch out a few times and then dwell on her like we’ve been married 40 years and raised 5 children together when she moves on to the next dick. I won’t dissuade from using this as more fuel for the fire, because that’s retarded and any motivation can be good motivation. Just don’t lose sights and expect some magical Disney outcome. Get in better shape, fuck more bitches, look back and realize you’re being a tard over. One. Single. Hoe. Stop stalking the Instagram though that saps gains like chemical castration. If you guys run into each other or she hits you up on Instagram, go from there. But you’re efforts shouldn’t be aimed at pulling this girl back in, because that’s a super beta move bucko

ocp?

>trips of truth
why is it though that mostly men have a harder time of letting go, letting go of the "achievement" as in a woman

Happened to me too. Funny thing is I only caught feels after I found out I was competing with another guy and realized I just wanted to “win” and that I didn’t actually like her all that much.

birth control

I'm inclined to agree with this, but only because my trust and self-esteem have been fucked over three times in a row whenever I thought something might be going well. It's so easy to become jaded and accept that things just won't work out for the most part, but is also speaking the truth. If we're willing to put ourselves out there and commit to somebody, there will be another person out there willing to do the same. Sometimes we might even meet that person but not at the right time in our lives. Like two ships passing in the night, or whatever.

There are past relationships that have stayed fresh in my mind for years. When I look back on them I'll bounce around from feeling nostalgic, completely over it, mad as fuck, and even embarrassed that the whole thing happened. But really I'm grateful that it all happened, so that I can learn and keep doing better for myself in the future.

yeah that's what ocp means.
Doesn't affect women as much as those two studies that are constantly posted on right leaning forums propose it does.

Deceiving sluts with an innocent face are God's curse upon us. She will leave you, I assure you she will. But I hope you make it, and I hope I'm wrong. Just remember that you can't let a womans actions be a reflection of your value or character.

Attached: received_241656763233528.png (1080x1068, 264K)

well, something about pheromones and finding their partner not attractive all of a sudden seems logical, at least in my experience

Because men are the hunter/gatherers of society. We go out there and get the woman, while the women typically just let the men approach them and find the right match.

It hurts to lose something that you put yourself out there to get. Meanwhile the woman will have men approaching her in no time. She can choose to reject or accept them depending on her mood. Men have to start "the hunt" from scratch.

>Deceiving sluts with an innocent face are God's curse upon us.
she already did
and she was exactly as you described
telling me that sex isnt important for her but riding the cock carousel as we speak

i'm mad
need to lift something heavy and put it back down

You give me hope for humanity.

Why do people shit on this site, you help people, we help each other

dunno user, seems kinda overdue to look at it that way girls go out too

You're right they do. Times are a changing but not that quickly. And I don't think the balance is ever going to be completely even, let alone tip in the other direction.

i guess so, still, the whole "girls have other guys at their disposal" is sadly too real even for those innocent face sluts
sigh

the sequence of events in the harry potter books makes sense too, doesn't mean they actually happened

I feel the same way user, I know it ruined my life for the better, and that I made the right decision to move on, to get over. But then sometimes I'll be watching the door, hoping she walks in. After all this time I just hope I remember her voice right, for keeps sake.

Attached: FB_IMG_1508715749091.jpg (925x925, 11K)

well, one is fantasy the other is a birth control pill altering female hormones so eh

>pic
god if i were drunk of my ass i'd send her that quote user
and all i'd get back is that sad emoji
typografie.info/3/applications/core/interface/imageproxy/imageproxy.php?img=http://www.typografie.info/temp/emoji/range1/1F614.png&key=5f7ca6d476e7a90f5e79db4e7db24f938f98b7663213d7a79521515bdae7fcbc

>Got feelings for that one girl since 2 years
>Messed up hard the first time
>Seeing her kissing a dude in front of me one year ago literally broke me
>Managed to ghost her even tho we are in the same friendgroup for a half year
>Dreaming of holding and kissing her
>Now everytime i meet a girl i think about her and don't even want to make a move

Attached: 1517704180003.gif (250x258, 993K)

It's a story someone told you about how those altered hormones affect psychology, which is a huge leap of reasoning that hasn't been proven beyond a few shoddy studies that everyone keeps citing without replicating or looking at the power. They're both fantasy stories.

>chase whores
>cucked
>fEeLs
pathetic

I’m 30 now, and now I’m inclined to believe that many people my age and younger have twisted views of intimacy, and are alone or lonely because of it.

It shouldn’t be
>just another thot
>just another cock
>move on to the next, brah

Sex is an intimate act between human beings, and if you normalize casting aside intimate moments with others, you’re going to regret it.

Sorry to hear desu, I hope you won't ever again let someone like that slip from you. Be prepared now, I hope you've learnt. Just don't let a false sense of pride keep you from letting those you love know exactly that, especially before you never get the chance to tell them so.

Attached: Wouldn't want her to be sad.jpg (1024x1592, 475K)

this

It’ll take week, months, years for you to forget about her
I still look up my 9th grade girlfriend from time to time and I’ve been done with highschool for 6 years now
There’s no set time for you to beat, you just have too beat yourself and accept that some things just don’t happen or forget over night

>2 months later still stalking her Instagram
Block her on instagram, remove every trace of her from your digital life. Keeping up with the life of an ex that isn't coming back (sorry dude) will make it impossible to move on. You can keep stalking her or cut her out of your life entirely. Both options will make you feel like shit, but the latter option will at least allow you to heal. Stalking a girl after she dips is like trying to lift with an injured muscle before it's had a chance to heal properly, you'll just make it worse and extend your suffering.

t. someone who has had a lot of personal experience with this kind of thing

was the other way round, she let me slip away
but thanks user

Anyone else feel like Ted from How i met your mother?

Everyone around you moving on in life but you

stop trying to stay in shape because of someone else (in this case, a girl). jesus fucking christ. do it for yourself, only use other stuff (and people) as a slight motivation boost when needed

You lift to attract a girl subcontiously

Adding to this, I'm sorry this happened to you OP. I feel for you and it can and will get better, but allowing yourself to move on is key.

>Deceiving sluts with an innocent face are God's curse upon us.
This
Why do beautiful women look so pure and seem to have angel-like qualities ?
Fugg

i believe there is not a single woman in this thread replying

men feel "love" very differently than woman

Most would agree boomer, but what else are we supposed to tell this one when he's been cast aside like a spent torch. He feels debased because of just that, it's an intimate act that's been treated as something casual.

Attached: Like it or not.jpg (500x481, 69K)

Gotta try and be kind to one another user. Life is a whimsical whore and we gotta stick together to cuntkick her together and go onwards to better things.

Attached: 1543538069921.gif (510x810, 931K)

tis why i luv u fit

The strong must protect the sweet, we're evolved as such. If you don't see that as righteous then rise above and be better, dedicate your efforts to something noble. Our daemons are what separate us from animals, we can make endeavors to unshackle our biological programming.

Attached: A bigger man, better.jpg (720x363, 82K)

would explain why i'm always tying to help angels with demon wings to get rid of them demon wings

I only point it out so that he knows that he’s not in the wrong for feeling hurt. But, you’re right. Best to turn that hurt into gains, after all.

months later still stalking her Instagram

>tfw using anonymous insta story viewers to not let her know

I'm going through the same thing as that guy. Was seeing a girl with four kids for awhile. She's super into me. Literally talking all day and fucking everyday for the past two weeks to get telling me she has no feelings for me and is seeing another guy now.

It hurts like shit and I've been crying all week. Literally over night her feelings changed. Borderline suicidal over someone I shouldn't have even allowed myself to care about.

29 yo and I also realized this. there's nothing like having sex with someone you love that loves you back equally, no thot will ever top that however hot she is.

here's hoping my ex might realize that at some point in her 25 years

At least she had sex with you before ghosting you.

>tfw have never successfully met up with someone irl from Tinder

"who knew evil girls had the prettiest face" - juice wrld

You can't play without getting burnt, and getting burnt leads to the end of the game. Do not allow yourself to feel for them, they will not feel for you. Close your heart to them.

Attached: 1540207033121.png (500x324, 203K)

I simply don't have enough experience with women to override my hormones

Our ability to rise above our instincts is what separates us from animals, you have to learn to rise above your biological drives. You are more than your id. Learning to close your heart will prove invaluable when you're weak, but it'll make an easy defence mechanism. Learn to wield it well

Attached: comics-zac-gorman-legend-of-zelda-games-663121.gif (750x1006, 742K)

>she's getting fucked by that other guy
>will see her in 2 weeks

ugh

Grow the fuck up and realize the only person you should ever get in shape for is yourself... Get jacked and bang hotter and better girls for the rest of your days brah... "Feels" are fucking bullshit..

>Get jacked and bang hotter
so... lift for thots aka girls?

>implying having a sword isn't safer than not having one
1800-COME-ON-NOW

Yeah except it s a pretend weak.
Face has nothing to do with their behavior or morals.
Worse than that her being beautiful makes her ripe for being abused and debased by lowlives.
Worse than that she ll do it willingly and it ll turn her worthless.
How many good looking pure girl is there ?
I bet none

Is 21 too old for not having ever loved? I think I got so good at coping that now I'm incapable of caring for longer than a couple days. I never put my penis inside a woman too if that makes any difference.

Attached: 1543683393054.jpg (845x1007, 127K)

halo effect

Just don't do it user. Don't let this cunt win by giving her attention.

I didn’t fall in love until I was like 24 or 25. Again at 28. Both experiences were the worst experiences of my life, and I dislike women in general now, but that may stem back to my mother as well.

But anyway, I was KHHV until 23, so you still have time to experience true misery, if that’s what you want.

Lmao you are pathetic. The last girl I was in love with left me a month ago. She got pregnant "by accident from me but had a miscarriage. Obviously I felt down and still feel down to this day but it's manageable. Holy shit do emo cunts like you piss me off.

fucking wisdom right here.

this. women aren't this perfect creatures you make it out to be. They want to be with a winner. Work on yourself to the point that you reject this girl with ease, not out of resentment but because you have brought yourself to a whole other level. Begin your red pill journey breh.

level yourself up mentally/physically/spiritually use it to fuel your progress then when you hit 2.0 you won't give a shit about her

I honestly don't see how normies can get "feels" over sluts. You treat a whore like a whore.

jesus fuck those slightly animated web comics get worse every year

I’ve recently met a girl who i’ve been hanging out with a while now. She skirts around the topic of sex whenever I bring it up, but she also pays for my food whenever we go out. What does she mean by this?

Btw she’s not s virgin as she told me of her past stories.

Before I met this girl, I met another girl who ghosted me after “family problems” but she also bought me food and alcohol, while I didn’t spend a single cent.

You ever just have a night of just sheer drunk existential dread? That’s me rn lads. I lost hope with all women.

Attached: 57349A13-F7B6-44B6-85EA-05B921AC9E3C.png (1140x1140, 450K)