Black People Are Salt-Intolerant

*inhales*
PPPPPFFWWWWAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA*

Attached: 1.png (725x419, 164K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zfQPhNhQC5o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

okay...

blacks are just meant to live in africa and eat whatever grows on trees or whatever down there. when outside of the continent of africa they are usually diabetic

>when outside of the continent of africa they are usually diabetic
*blocks your path*

Attached: blackculture.png (733x577, 363K)

Dave Chappelle has a joke that goes something like this
"Everyone's up in arms about police brutality and shit but you know what like more black people? Salt, nigga. Regular ass table salt."

Makes sense since they didn't have to salt foods gor winter.

What are we gonna do black bros?

Attached: iodine.jpg (1920x2607, 3.06M)

>Haiti
>Africa

It’s because wh*te ‘people’ are already salty af

Keep trying young man, you almost had one.

I wonder if it's because preservation of meat via salting was historically less common in sub-Saharan Africa?

Attached: anon.jpg (680x454, 33K)

>when OUTSIDE of the continent of africa

Attached: wojakbrainlet3.jpg (645x729, 67K)

You could put a nigger in an aquarium
He’d still be a nigger

>ayo wipipo can't season they food *wypepo thanksgiving pics*
>covers food in salt, paprika, and texas pete
das it mane

Daily reminder that the "salt is bad" meme is LITERALLY because of black people fucking up the research. Think of all the bland shit you were given in school. Thank blacks for that.

These are the people bitching about how whites season our food.

Kek

can someone tell me why salt is Jow Forums?

Salt can be good depending on what you eat with i or it can fuck your shit up. Yet another instance of "food combinations" mattering a lot. youtube.com/watch?v=zfQPhNhQC5o

We make kids with peanut allergies sit in the corner of the cafeteria away from everyone else with their meme foods. Maybe blacks should be separated too with their own special meme foods. For their health.

I like you user.

kekd

Kills more white people too. Shit man, the US (and the rest of the first world following the trend behind us) being obese kills a shitton more people than cars, guns, terrorists, combined.

>Tons of posts across different forums and message boards extolling the miracles of iodine suddenly cropping up within the past few years
>All of which coincidentally make mention of the Lugol's brand
>No sources
>Brownstein
>"D-definitely not a shill, guys!!!"
Yeah, okay.

Attached: iodine bullshit.png (627x1959, 391K)

>no replies

Should I supplement iodine, fit?

thebenefits of iodine supplementation have been known among the medical community for over 200 years

2/10, you got me to reply

yea but it only kills fat people, so win win

FUCK NIGGERS

Attached: 1539121381683.png (225x227, 15K)

I dunno, every black girl I see on Twitter is salty as fuck about something or other.

That dentist writes like such a bitch. I'm now convinced that fluoride makes you a faggot, brb taking my iodine supps

And?
Blacks should probably stop eating fast food and food from food deserts and eat whole foods again.
I know that multiple business will probably lose tens of billions if that happened, but small farmers across the country will make billions.

How are you going to escape that fucking island and meet that qtp2t Thief chick if you don't farm your goddamn salt?

GAS KIKES

Attached: 1543596051299.png (334x346, 127K)

FUCK NIGGERS AND GAS KIKES

Attached: C4E01E51-20AF-4A5D-960A-E3CEFE25CC0A.png (331x10000, 160K)

>OBSESSED

Attached: Dtq3E1SWwAAY35m.jpg (900x511, 68K)

blacks should probably just die

Source?

>No argument
Sure showed him

Why do we keep Africa alive? Why not let the orcs die out and use the land for something good?

He writes like a complete fucking faggot, agreed

It's not us who do it, it's (((them)))

>tfw white and cant eat salt

>can’t drink milk
>now I’m not supposed to have salt products

Once chance at a body and I failed

Attached: 1FD87024-AFEB-481E-9E00-D220C0CB9E56.jpg (226x226, 21K)