Addictive foods

List your foods, you can't stop eating.
For me it's unironically grains with salt, extremly good for bulking but can't eat them while cutting or I'll overeat.

Attached: hungry.png (1023x646, 1.09M)

well being a mediterranean fag i can't stay away from pasta for too long or i'll wither away

Fucking god damned motherfucking potatoes. Mashed, french fried, whatever.

What is on the top right

Publix has these freeze dried mangos I can't stop consuming

I just fucking love peanut butter.

Attached: pbjw.jpg (1023x682, 102K)

Corn. Literally does not matter what form; popped, cob, grilled, steamed. I cannot eat it or I will not stop.

I love these little debs. I eat at least 3 boxes a week. I have a custom made little debbie shirt I like to wear to the gym, and just knowing that Debbie and her cakes are waiting for me after a long day of lifting makes it easier to get to the gym. At night I like to sleep next to the shirt, it helps if I say "Good night Debbie."

Attached: debs.jpg (488x488, 59K)

Peanut butter with cheese master race here.

Attached: 1529501367894.jpg (402x604, 49K)

>staff of life
>addictive
Yeah air is addictive too

i can eat rice forever

>peanuts
>cashews
>smoked paprika
>strawberry milk
>pizza
>red velvet cake
>dried raisins

I'm fucking addicted to eggs. Motherfucking EGGS. It started with 2 eggs a day, then 4, 6, and now 8. Phenibutt? fuck that, now EGGS are fucking addicting. Last time I made eggs, my hand was literally shaking like a parkinson while I was holding an egg, and I accidently cracked it too hard and it spilled on my counter. Some demonic entity must have possessed me at that moment because I fucking SMASHED the egg on the counter and actually cracked the counter. I have never felt such rage before. It must be from the eggs right? How else can you explain it. I'm scared I might start eating 12 eggs a day like a meme. Please help me

>>dried raisins
Wouldn't that just be raisins then?

Its ok to eat thai jasmine rice

I chug trap cum

>8 eggs
>addicted
Pick one faggot.
My omelettes used to consist of 1 dozen, half a stick of butter and some salt. I turned it down to 10 eggs though since I added more meat.

fish
all sorts of fish
>salmon
>mackarel
>anchovy
>cod
>haddock
>bass
look i don't want to spam the thread surely you get it
today i eat a can of anchovy 100g
and 3 mackarels

Any type of frozen fruit, mainly mango, blueberries and raspberries. Can have it by itself or with yogurt. Shits amazing I tell you.

Attached: 1529709424977.jpg (400x400, 12K)

Looks like rye bread
>had to solve 7 captchas just to post this

Just get some chickens. They'll lay you plenty of eggs.

Pepperoni.

General tso’s chicken and Chinese takeout in general. If I need a comfy meal, it’s my go-to. Can eat up to 5 times a week during finals.

These, I eat them everyday

Attached: B0512E07-E0F8-4176-8963-35DA9DBE78DF.jpg (351x500, 61K)

Fucking peanut butter.

Currently cutting so I'll open the jar I have at home sniff it's great peanut scent goodness and feed it to my dogs.

Im literally corrupted by potato chips and i will never get ripped

Attached: homemade-potato-chips.jpg (640x360, 33K)

Potato chips. I’m okay but when I sit down with a bag I go fucking ham, same with popcorn.

Our version of the sausage roll is fucking addictive.

>Pass by the baker
>Smell that butter on the dough and the subtle grilled meat
>Buy one and eat it like a pig

My mother used to make them for us too, I'd eat about half of them and tjen left the others for the family.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-12-08-23-01-06-340_com.android.browser.jpg (720x532, 94K)

Your mom's pussy haha

Brappers

Attached: 1544293532299.jpg (2448x3264, 722K)

Pumpernickel.

Plain cheerios and milk. Bran flakes too. I could probably eat an entire box if I hated myself enough

I keep chugging hot sauce with food even though I fully know I will be spending half of the day at the toilet in pain

milk/white chocolate potato chips fries and pizza

BBQ sauce and cheese. Separately and also together. One of my favorite quick meals is 4 cheese Mexican blend shredded cheese on a burrito tortilla, then slathered with sweet baby ray's honey chipotle bbq sauce, fold it in half, and cook on the griddle until golden brown and crispy. It's crunchy firm on the outside with melty gooeyness on the inside. The flavor is the clean taste of the bread from the tortilla, a smokey sweet with a little bit of heat from the bbq sauce, and the heavy fattiness of the cheese. The heat gives a dopamine rush all it's own and then a wave from the sweetness and richness. Takes like 5 minutes to make too so it's easy as fuck to just snack on one whenever. I have to limit myself with them because it's not exactly clean eating.

Cottage cheese m8

pizza
icecream
potatoes
noodles
bread
chocolate
stupid delicious carbs

Hummus
Goat cheese with cranberry
Antipasti
Pistachio
Pineapples (not the canned dogshit, the real ones)
Grapefruits

chocolate cacao mix, I eat a spoonful without milk or water

>Burgers
>Pizza
>Japanese food
>Coke zero
>Hummus
>Chocolate
>Carbs
The list goes on and on and on and on

Fuck off to Youtube, howtobasic

I used to say Dr. Pepper but I've managed to kick that addiction. Used to drink a 12-pack every 2-3 days but now I drink a single can once every few weeks as a treat.

Pizza and potatoes still plague me however. They're just too good, lads.

florida fag spotted

for me, it's chinese meat buns.

>buy six for no tax
>immediately eat all six

based and pure

Natural peanut butter
Peanuts
Cashews

Why so high calorie? I could eat all of them every time.

>Some people don't even know what real bread is like
I pity you.

Strip Steaks
Beefy 5 Layer Burrito
Hash Browns
Mashed Potatoes
Malted Milkshakes

omg I could eat ten litres of mash in one fucking second

literally oatmeal with protein powder. so good with some salted caramel protein powder, peanut butter mixed in, and some honey. i eat it twice a day because i get bored with protein shakes.

oof that unblended face contour

Checked
Are you me?

Hard pretzels, soft pretzels, mini pretzels, large pretzels, pretzel twists, pretzel sticks, sourdough pretzels, buffalo wing pretzels, garlic pretels, unsalted pretzels, honey wheat twisted pretzels, peanut butter filled pretzels, pretzels dipped in cheese, peanut butter, almond butter, Freddy's fucking fry sauce, pretzels covered with cinnamon, pretzels with candy corn, etc

Attached: IMG_3842.jpg (749x601, 213K)

Chick-fil-a waffle fries
My own sweetened, creamed up coffee (hazelnut syrup, white granulated, half and half)

bruh waffles fries + that chik fil a sauce = G O A T

This to infinity. I don't know if I'll be able to cut if I eat a tub of this a day

for me its taco bell and doritos

Attached: taco-bell-doritos-locos-tacos-bag-pass-song-by-new-politics-large-3.jpg (1000x562, 388K)

Fruit and yogurt pilled

Yo, I'll eat those till I'm sick.

milk (my record is 2.5gallons in a day of whole)
chips (family size = single serving)
peanut butter (jopbad)
almonds (most i've eaten within a 24 hour period was approximately 3 pounds

Hell, most things that are ready to eat. But I'm more of a grazer than a sit down to eat guy

I can eat bowl after bowl after bowl.

Used to be a fat fuck and eat 3 a day

Attached: 1520215058181.jpg (1024x681, 254K)

Raw, roasted, cacao beans. Stick em in a pan on medium heat for 15 minutes, peel those suckers, and enjoys nature's snack.

Attached: shieeet.jpg (960x640, 204K)

I can taste them just by looking at the damn bag

Chocolate of any form
Pizza (haven’t had in 6 months)
Trail Mix
These are the evils I have learned to stay away from but I still confess sometimes.

This is my actual addictive food desu. My family taught me hot to make real bread with a starter when I was a boy, we ate the bullshit everyone else did most of the time but once in a while I would buy expensive grain and make 11/10 traditional breads. I wish more burgers knew this feel.

COTTAGE CHEESE

Up it to 5 dozen

I ate a ton of frozen fruits while high once, it all came up a lil later. Fun times.

I didn't know how much I needed rice until I stopped eating it..

Candy bars. Luckily I intermittent fast and try to make it fit my calories for the day. but I know this is going to bite me in the ass later.

For me its beef, lamb, duck pork and salmon. Doesn't matter how it's cooked as long as it's still fatty and juicy. I've been eating beef bourguignon cooked with pork fat for weeks now. Luckily for me, I can't overeat meat and fat.

Attached: meat.jpg (1920x1280, 449K)

Yummy tasty poop slices

>dried raisins

kek you wear makeup or something brah?

>majority of Jow Forums are sugar addicts

Attached: blueel.png (1318x1333, 679K)

those family sized cheeto's bags at my grocery store haunt me. good thing they hurt the roof of my mouth, so while i have a mental dependence my body tells me to not have them as well. lucked out i guess. give me strength bros

Bruh

Attached: IMG_2498.jpg (640x1093, 105K)

that is one sad tit

Home made MACARONI gets me moist as fuck.

muh nigga

Attached: 1539427212109.jpg (728x649, 62K)

white sliced bread toast topped with olive oil
I can easily eat a whole bag sparingly during an afternoon
but that is only if I just lift
If my cardio is on check, my hunger levels are manageable

>peanut butter
>nutella
>jam
>pesto

pretty much anything that's delicious as fuck and in a jar, so it can be eaten with a spoon. I stopped smoking weed because everytime I'd get high I'd grab a spoon and smash a jar of pb.

Attached: download.jpg (259x194, 6K)

While high:
Crisps
Chocolate
Fruit juice
Soda
Pizza and other fast food

Rest of the time:
Ice cream
Ketchup

Attached: 1543331171505.png (634x596, 373K)

peanut butter and honey sandwiches

pb + Doritos(nacho) sandwich ubermensch tier

Attached: 20110924094946!Gluttony_is_hungry.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

Cordon Bleu with nice cheese and good ham

she literally looks like a fat dude with makeup, you need some standards

Attached: 1539368077444.jpg (720x960, 67K)

>Florida is the only state that has Publix

Peanut butter and dark chocolate is often half my daily calories

>50% of posts mention peanut butter
WHY is it so addictive?

Eggplant
While not good for bulking on it's own my lust for it can compel me to eat just about anything. I once ate like 4000 calories worth of lamb kofta because I put babaganoush on it.

salty
sweet
fatty
versatile
easy to store
easy to use

>it's impossible not to gain weight when peanut butter is around
it should be illegal to buy unless you're extremely underweight

>Bread
>Pasta
>Pretzels
>Bran flakes
Basically anything wheat

>Tfw just recently discovered my peanut allergy is gone

For me it was sugar and pasta (being Italian).

I haven't touched pasta in 6 months.

I haven't touched sugar in 3 months.

BUT i begun using sweeteners to substitute the sugar. I just quit them 2 weeks ago. Now an espresso tastes like a "normal" even without sweetening inside.

I'm still putting half a tea spoon of honey with mascarpone cheese, but that's it.

Now i'm trying to get rid of chewing gum, because it truly believe that sugar alcohols mess up with my bacteria.

If i eat bread, it's whole flour bread.

I try to eat carbs only before a workout and never refined carbohydrates.

Eating on alternating days helped A LOT.

Attached: putin tea lol.jpg (960x699, 78K)

brotein bars ;-;

>Fucking god damned motherfucking potatoes
Got any recipes?

Not him but I like to chop up potatos or sweet potatoes and boil them, eat them with hot sauce

I love it way too much to completely cut it out of my life. I eat it pretty much every day since it is a legit source of good fats. I'll binge/eat too much of it once in a blue moon, but then I just cut it out for a few days and continue as usual.

Never give up on the gains butter anons.

Attached: 1511370612492.jpg (1024x768, 100K)

Fucking alcohol.
I will never be ripped, cause without booze I would be a social outcast.