Reminder to shower every day

Reminder to shower every day.

Attached: 20181124_143538.jpg (2976x2976, 1.15M)

literally noone showers every day idiot, anyone saying that is a retarded normie

>not showering after the workout

You must smell like shit.

>European hygiene

women have 7 times better smelling than men
>imagine your smell

Third worlder = spotted
Or a Euro. Same thing in 2018

It’s a well known fact that euros are cleaner than americraps

S H A R T

Attached: 072E8E49-C1FD-4029-AC6D-4E3D2480638E.jpg (492x493, 50K)

Ew

I shower every other day. Dont care

>not always being ready for penis inspection day

Attached: 1542814395749.jpg (300x593, 22K)

cope you disgusting shit-stinking shower dodger

showering every day is literally the reason global warming is happening, that's water you can never get back

And wash away all those gym pheromones from lifting heavy? No thanks. I use a bidet though, so ass doesn't smell like shit. This is a key difference.

>eurotards LITERALLY believe this and use it as justification for vermin-tier hygiene

why are americans so retarded?

This is how you do it

Our education system failed years ago and no one wants to fix it

I'm American. It's retarded to shower every day unless you're covered in mud/grime. It's also cold as fuck outside and that makes you less likely to smell.

cope harder pepe lepew

What's the point of posting the pic if you're just gonna cover your dick anyway? Fucking coward

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Houseki no Kuni - 01 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_08.54_[2018.07.15_00.06.28].png (405x423, 211K)

i have a huge lump on my penis

What the fuck you telling me there’s people who DONT shower everyday? That’s like not brushing your teeth, faggots. Plus do you want smegma when you get surprise head?

>no one showers every day
>anyone saying that is a retarded normie

>normal people shower every day
>no one showers every day
???

You're kidding...

Post a picture, I'm a doctor.

Take the /nower/ pill boys. Showering strips your body of essential oils. Our ancestors didn’t wash themselves unless they were caked in mud.

unless you have a disgusting job that makes you filthy, showering everyday is bad for your hair and skin

every other day at most, 3x a week is more than enough