Give it to me straight Jow Forums, she NEVER goes to the gym but has an ass like this...

give it to me straight Jow Forums, she NEVER goes to the gym but has an ass like this. meanwhile i go 4 days a week and don't even come close.

is this genetics? implants? luck? please explain

Attached: her.png (589x480, 445K)

Other urls found in this thread:

loox.io/s/NJFT1UlTx?page=20&t=&live=on#qv
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>please explain
SHE'S FAT, you idiot

Genetics are the only way for a goddess like brapp factory such as pic related

>is this genetics?
Yes.
Doesn't mean you should stop trying to reach your genetic max, though. Keep at it desu

>having to twist THAT hard

yeah she's got a gut

made for white cock

Lets see that ass bb

might be genetics, might be the retarded backbreaker pose, might be that high waisted shit making her ass bigger

Genetics. My mom has an ass that is incredibly large (like a horse) and she hasn't seen the inside of a gym in 50 years

this is her again, she isn't fat

Attached: hhhh.png (583x585, 512K)

Cuck whiteboi detected

gonna need some pics

Attached: 1542565817762.jpg (215x228, 7K)

That bra strap pushing into her body says she's not exactly thin either. Also, she may have large glutes covered with a layer of fat. You can train glutes but not change your fat distribution.

She doesn't even look that good desu, fat asses are a Jow Forums meme

No, her ASS is FAT which is how most women start when they let themselves go, it all goes straight to their ASS. SHE IS FAT. In a year she'll be a hamplanet. Not attractive.

>dude my gf is hot wtf
Humblebrag the thread

Attached: 1544202914224.jpg (550x550, 20K)

no gays allowed here

Go back

Tou cannot make your glutes much bigger by working out.
But what you can do is to lift them, make them look better. Having a fit butt is much more attractive than a fat ass. It's all about proportion and health. Still, some people got a big healthy ass, and it's amazing!, lucky people...
boobs are a similar situation, bigger doesn't always means better. It's better to have it smaller but nice and tight, than a bigger floppier boob. Still, some small % of people have both... whatever..

Attached: 2156498354.jpg (439x486, 39K)

that girl is seriously good looking. are you guys for real?

Fat distribution (some get way more on the lower body), implants, photoshop.
Looks like a mutated freakshow either way.

who cares if she's good looking
youre asking why her ass is big
she has a lot of fat and it is distributed to her ass and thighs
dumbass

Do you bury your dick in that goddess gf every day user?

my gf is the same. here's her transformation after legit 2 weeks of moderately training and eating like shit. genetics are literally everything

Attached: ky.jpg (799x1125, 211K)

post more pictures of her

contrary to popular belief every guy is different

i dont have a dick, i wish though

>2 weeks
>eating shit
>got a tan
What kind of results were you seriously expecting

give it to me straight Jow Forums, he NEVER goes to the gym but has arms like this. meanwhile i go 4 days a week and don't even come close.

is this genetics? implants? luck? please explain

Attached: 20gb9xv[1].jpg (367x550, 82K)

Yes, fat distribution is genetic

unfortunately it is still fat. and she probably has a chubby face. only 0.00001% of girls have bodies like this with a sexy lean face

It's genetics. Stop comparing yourself to others. You will achieve nothing. Compare your current self to your previous self.

>Dyke
Abandon thread

Imagine the smell haha

she might be lying to you

>2 weeks
>stopped arching her back
You're stupid as fuck.

if i had a dick fucking a big ass like that sounds great, don't think that makes me a lesbian

100% plastic surgery.

Literally almost no change. Only difference is on the top pic she's sticking her butt out with an anterior pelvic tilt which gives the illusion of a smaller waist and the butt creases disappear. Also the bottom pic she's wearing unflattering underwear.

You and your gf are stupid. She needs to learn how to stand upright and consistently upright.

Attached: 200.gif (472x200, 1.4M)

>sticking her butt out with an anterior pelvic tilt which gives the illusion of a smaller waist and the butt creases disappear

ALL BUTT TRANSFORMATIONS PICTURES DO THIS! It's all lies. I have never seem a legit gain (in size).

It's possible, it just takes YEARS of smart training and nutrition. Not weeks of instagram meme exercises done at pathetically low intensity.

pics or never happened.
I mean, I have never seen a glute getting significantly bigger by exercise. it gets a littler bigger, tighter, and looks way better, of course! But I have never seen significant size gains. I never saw a small butt become a big butt just by exercise. change my mind!

pretty much this. my gf's friend asked me how to get huge glutes and i said come back when you can squat 100 kilos and RDL 80 kilos pretty comfortable.

it'll probably take a year but if you keep putting the weight up you'll definitely grow.

2 weeks later i see her on snapchat doing some retarded cable shit , she no doubt saw on instagram. meanwhile my girl i've been training exclusively does skwats, deads and lunges makes gains.

This may be considered skinny in America, but anywhere else this is just fat. If anything she has good ass genetics giving the shape and fat distribution, plus app filters.

Sounds like your expectations are reasonable then. You can gain size in the glutes, until a certain point. It's not like you can magically make your hips wider to accommodate larger glute insertions by doing squats.

If you're really that desperate for a big ass, train hard if you aren't already, and try gaining weight (fat) and see if it goes to the butt.

op is actually based today, nice. The woman lucked out since all the excess fat goes to her ass and thighs. It's not that much fat though, so if she can keep eating at maintenance she's golden.

I don't care. I'm just saying this because I think these butt transformations (before/after pictures) are ridiculous. Every single after picture have this pelvic tilt, or a completely different pose/angle. And most of them are made in "6 weeks", or even "30 days". See it for yourself. Are women that dumb to believe it?

Based on the odd shape of the ass, and the ass size relative to the tiny stick legs, I'm going to asssume ass implants.

In general you can always tell by seeing if the ass and thighs are proportionate. Women who naturally store more fat on their ass will also store more fat on their thighs. And the same more or less applies to the ass and thigh muscles. You don't naturally get massive glutes without also having well developed thighs because the muscles work in tandem.

When I attain a gf like this then I will make it

you bros realize you can islote the glutes through various movements? You can definitely grow your ass doing kickbacks for high reps with moderate weight

Anecdotal but my butt went from flat and non existant to round and perky. Then again I'm a male and I grow muscle easier than females, bulked a lot of muscle and some fat.

>you can't grow your ass unless you squat 3 plates ATG
>it literally takes YEARS to grow your ass at all
>every progress pic is fake
>I have superior knowledge of the female anatomy

the absolute state of SS fags in 2018.

> Not understanding that these insta thots are posing in such ways that thier flabby asses actually look flattering.

Hooked up with a tinder girl last week who had the typical college thot photos (Asscheek up on sink counter, backs bent, etc) and if I could put the disappointment into words I could.

> looked like the fucking marshmallow ghost dude from Ghostbusters

Attached: 1543900447819.jpg (400x462, 26K)

What the fuck is even going on with this board.

things_that_never_happened.mp4

she looks like she has a large distribution of fat on her legs, that is just genetics of where fat is placed

Introduce me to your thicc friend and in return I will pity plow your subpar genetic ass after I'm done with hers.

Attached: 1540435066631-fit.jpg (400x300, 7K)

loox.io/s/NJFT1UlTx?page=20&t=&live=on#qv

You retard.

Attached: 1540523175682.webm (240x240, 845K)

She's sucking in her gut. The fat ones always do that. This is recorded history that they don't want to reflect on with regret.

It's fat on top of average girl butt muscle. If she lost 20 lbs of lard, her brap machine would be more round and firm and SMALLER.

Attached: cutiepiss.jpg (720x960, 76K)

wtf is that link?

Amazing that this girl is on the toilet yet I still want to fuk

op pic pops up on research image search

so its prob bait larp thread

reverse* lmfao im a retard

Loser creeper legbeards user...
These are the typical Jow Forums chicks. Most of them wish they had dicks because they're desperately horny losers who want to be taken but have internalized the fear of rape and "male gaze" and then try to frame that into a masculine mindset so that they are the agressors.

These are also the most pathetic and obvious IM TOTES A DUDE AND I WOULD FUCK THAT CHICK loser LARPer cunts online.

Just to help you guys out her name is @asapcilla on instagram and she has a twitter that gets deleted every month when she posts something too raunchy

Before I started weight training I had a big ass. Hadn't ever trained it, it was just big. How did I do this? Genetics. That's it.

For you women who don't have genetic predisposition to having big thick glutes, you just have to train a lot harder doing squats and glute exercises. You can get a big butt, you just have to specifically train glute hypertrophy.

See how that outer thigh has what I can clearly see is a decent layer of fat. She's on the path bro. How old is she? My ex looked like this at 20 and by 23 it was more cellulite than firmness. If you want that body to stay somewhat decent get her into cardio now.

roastie cope