So are any robots going trick or treating this year?

so are any robots going trick or treating this year?

I feel like you guys would benefit from getting out and doing something.

I have always loved halloween and I love to go trick or treating and just be part of the 'energy' in the air, it's my favorite holiday but for the past few years I got excited about going but was too destitute or alone to go.

I'm coming up on another year where I may not be able to go or do anything, on account of not having a car and being an 8 hour walk away from any suburbs, and not having any friends.

I know I'm supposed to enjoy doing things by myself but it just always felt like something you're supposed to do with someone else. I'd go if I had a car. I'm thinking about just taking a bus at night and sleeping outside the next morning for a return trip.

Do any robots in southern california wanna pretend we aren't 100% alone? My discord is Lil.Shortcake#9530

Does anybody else love halloween but never get to spend it with anybody on account of being a NEET/student?

Attached: halloween-hero-1.jpg (1200x767, 167K)

Halloween is pretty antisocial here so no. I'm more like to have fireworks thrown at me than anything.

also wtf at trick or treating past the age of 13

>tfw trapping for halloween

It's the one night I get to dress as a cute grill.

yeah I'm personally kind of a trap myself so I was hoping to go as a scarecrow girl this halloween but again, no friends. I don't wanna get kidnapped.

You are never too old to trick or treat. If I saw a bearded dude trick or treating, I would be 100% supportive.
It helps to look young, but desu I think people just get mad that they can't trick or treat and wanna tell others they can't.

I wish but unfortunately I've been cursed with being 6'4 tall I'd rediculouse trick or treating amongst kids.

if you live in my area we can totally go trick or treating together id you'd like the emotional support

I'd be down with that. If you live in Cali hmu bro

my discord is in the OP.

You got a kik or discord or something? an email even

I live in socal but i live in the high desert.

bumperinooooo
origami

I don't know how it goes in America but if an adult came to my door looking for food I'd politely tell him to fuck off. That food is for the children.

>trick or treating as a grown ass man
ISHYGDDT.

I live in socal too. I feel like this was meant to be so yeah I'll got you up on discord.

Bump owowowowo

Attached: IMG_20181013_114551.jpg (1023x682, 136K)

Thread summary
>hey guys I'm a mentally disturbed crossdresser let's go out together on halloween and frighten children

What if your 5'10"-11" but really fat?

Be sure to check your local laws, all the cities in my area and most in my state make it a Class 4 Misdemeanor to trick or treat past age 12, and no trick or treaters can be out past 8.

Goes without saying that trick or treating is almost nonexistent now outside of the big wealthy neighborhoods.

>trick or treating
user I haven't done that since I was 12. Why would anyone want to give candy to a sickly 25 year old man?

Attached: 1538712212738.gif (250x237, 7K)

Yeah. I'm 19 but I have not gotten physically older since I was 12 so this is one of the only times I can use my freak condition to my advantage.
It's pretty fun dressing up and running around

somebody's unhappy with their lives.

Nothing wrong with crossdressing. And children actually love me because I look friendly.

I look really young but age 12 seems a little fucking low desu. I trick or treated here in my town when I was 18 and at the time I looked about 14. My boyfriend was also like 20 something but looks 36.

You've got a lot of doubt in your head just because people have yelled at you a lot.
Put some effort in, try to show holiday spirit, people will respect you. Just remember kids first, and maybe don't try games and shit that is meant for kids?

there we go.

im going trick or treating this year, itll hopefully be fun before i an hero later on