Gf wants to lose weight

>gf wants to lose weight
>orders some weightloss package
>all it has are protein shakes and pills to reduce appetite
>instruction tells her to replace every meal with shakes for 30 days, afterwards shes allowed to eat one normal meal a day

I dont want to be an asshole and tell her that its bullshit because shes motivated. But damn this is so stupid and itll fuck up her liver. What do I do?

Attached: 1543946502091.jpg (600x623, 54K)

just make her do hip thrusts, cardio, and suck your peen instead of eating. she'll be skinny in nor time. you're welcome

Tell her that this is stupid and it will fuck up her liver. If you love her tell her the truth, if shes motivated she will go on a normal diet and lose the weight the normal, and more healthy way.

snake diet

yeah my mom did something similar
gave a lot of money for bullshit that she was talked into by other women.

lmao she did lose weight obviously drinking protein gels or the fuck they were and fasting.
it was actually a simple keto diet i remember they told her not to eat for 1-2 days and then only drink the gels that if i remember correctly had some protein in it but not too much.

Attached: 1528405491625.jpg (248x189, 18K)

Anyone ever feel trapped in a relationship? Started dating this girl who had a kid 2 years ago, it wasnt supposed to be a serious thing but it ended up being one. Now her kid is like a grand kid to my parents, I'm about to move in with her, marriage pressure, etc

But I'm not sure I want this. See, I'm only 22 and i want to travel and see the world. I have an excellent job and can to afford to do that. She absolutely refuses to travel.

I hate her kid, I havent really warmed up to him and I'm just forcing myself to do it because I'm commited.

What do I do? I do love her, but I wish i met her 10 years later ya know

>fuck up her liver
?????

>Dating a single mom at 22
Get the fuck out of there

this is pasta r-right

The right one you meet at the wrong time isn't the right one.

Fuck the pressure man. It’s your fucking life. Tell your family you don’t want to get married yet. Just be a man and assert yourself, stop caring to much about hurting people’s feeling and causing problems. They will get over it.

Plus I don’t think I could ever raise another mans son. Maybe a daughter but never a son.

>Maybe a daughter
I'd love to have a step-daughter too

I cant break up with her yet. Its Christmas time.

I bought her a 7000 dollar car like 6 months ago and I cant pay it off yet. Ny parents would kill me if I left her.

Plus I've gotten so fat since we started dating. I was 180 6'4 now I'm 270

Leave, Leave now, Leave right this fucking second or spend the rest of your life with this post lingering in your brain with regret and resentment as its only company. Leave.
t. 37 year old that was dumb enough to make mistakes but smart enough to listen to people with more experience than myself

Jesus Fucking Christmas, user. She's got you dead to rights.

>I bought her a 7000 dollar car like 6 months ago and I cant pay it off yet
Wew
>My parents would kill me if I left her.
Fucking Wew

I hope this is a larp.
>Getting a loan out for someone else
>Raising another mans child
>Staying with a women to please your parents
Stop being a metaphorical cuck and think of your self user

>I was 180 6'4 now I'm 270
I know that dying from a heart attack seems like the easy way out, but you could just break up

These are modern men, their livers can't function if they eat/don't eat something.

Attached: 20181128_161824.jpg (800x1232, 787K)

wtf nigga leave jesus christ

Holy fuck, what the fuck, don't marry that thot, pay off the loan, get in shape and leave her.

>eat only protein shakes and pills 3 times a day for a month
>"nuh-uh, nothing bad is gonna happen"
Kek, the eternal brainlets.

You shits will be dry, your nervous system will fry, you may suffer from various vitamin defficiencies.
But what has the liver got to do with this?

I don't care nigga, shit's gonna fuck her up and make her beg for mercy after those 30 days.

>if shes motivated
She's clearly not. If she was she would be at the gym, not ordering pills of the internet.

My parents did this too to impress their friends more than to be healthy and lose weight.

They know they can just ask me about it but that doesnt set them up for bragging rights. In favt theyd have to give me credit which would be horrible for them

bro just fucking run please. Watch herr try to pull some shit that makes you responsible for her kid. Run while you fucking can

Attached: 1543148890240.jpg (559x598, 71K)

>gf wants to lose weight

Just fucking dump her and tell her it's because she's fat

user, what color is this kid's skin, may I ask?

Attached: wl.png (520x678, 301K)

I cant believe what I just read

Attached: IMG_2774.jpg (540x588, 42K)

She isn't going to listen to logic. Make up something about the new kylie jenner diet "counting calories" then she might listen

Damn bro you stupid, literally all of those problems are your fault. Fix them by getting the fuck out before it's too late. And then fix your whole fucking life nigga like goddamn lmfao

Depending on the calorie count of the protein shakes it could be effective
Ever heard of a PSMF?

mate don't ruin your life. Put what you want first.

why not just diet while she diets doing it your own way, get shredded and lose more weight than her and then you will forever be right

Leave her immediately brother. I think in your heart you know you will regret making a big commitment, you don't sound happy with her.
You are still very young

calories in, calories out

Jesus christ WHY WOULD YOU BUY WOMEN EXPENSIVE THINGS

You deserve to be with her, you're a retard.

BAIL BAIL BAIL YOU FUCK

why does it matter what you bought her? you already bought it for her you aint ever seeing that money again whether or not you are with her