How do you cope with not being 6'4?

How do you cope with not being 6'4?

Attached: 1540430949495.gif (400x225, 1.73M)

by regretting extra 2 inches every single day

I actually don't want to be 6'4, I'm 6'0 and I have tons of bone problems from my lankiness and height. At 6'4 I would probably be crippled. I am however eternally coping over not being 6'2. 6'2 is the perfect height.

I am 6'4" and unlike the other posters itt don't suffer from genetic deficiencies.

By being 6’2, the perfect height.

Even if I was 4 inches taller it wouldn’t fix my horrible face

Attached: 6ACE9E67-9B2A-4F8A-A01A-BF62F8F4F4F0.jpg (250x250, 19K)

LOL at anyone over 6' tall. Enjoy making no gains ever and being a freak.

Have face

>Implying height matters
The only thing that matters in life is fwhr. If you have a feminine facial structure you’re not gonna make it

Attached: 471DAB20-3451-40A8-A6E6-6DCCD6285FA5.png (300x187, 70K)

i get very depressed desu. 6'0'' is manlet tier

I'm 5'10 and literally everything in western civilization is made for my height. In Korea I was too tall, but it's pretty great being this height in the USA.

By mastubating on your mothers fsce

I wear timbs and multiple pairs of socks that give me the inch boost I need to contend

Imagine being this fucking stupid

Don't need to, I fit the bill

Why would I have to cope with not having to lose 2 inches?

This, I’m moderately attractive yet I can still win out against taller jaggoffs at 5’6

By being 6'3"

I live in Cali where 5'10 isn't bad at all. Everyone here is either Asian or Latin so I look taller in comparison. If I was in the Netherlands or any Northern European country my tour would be totally over though. Any SoCalbruhs here can confirm?

>tfw you will never be like Peter la Anguila

Attached: Feels_Worse_Man.jpg (250x243, 7K)

I'm 6'4
it sucks
I can't have a comfortable posture and have had extreme knee problems.

Here, have this JAJAJAJA

>6'4
>blonde haired blue eyed
>200 burger units
>above-decent looking face
>have lost 120 pounds in the last year
>grew up in africa and have cool rhodesian accent

>still virgin at 20
ebin

Attached: every fucking day.png (944x389, 582K)

this

What's a rhodesian accent sound like on a white man?

Think australian but with the south african rolling r(albeit faint). It's basically australian. I get mistaken for an australian on a near daily basis

>"I like your accent user, are you australian?"
>"Oh no, I'm from Zimbabwe."
>"b-but you're not an emaciated feral black man?"

Lmfao, that's because people have no idea what an Australian accent sounds like.

You guys sound like New Zealanders, it's actually crazy. Go there some time, it's a very nice country, you'll be right at home.

By pretending to be 6'4 online and doing my part to make others feel insecure about their height

>CrsCopInCancun.gif

By being 6'5"

Similar stats here and I didn't lose my virginity until I was 20. Turn 29 in a few days and have slept with around 70 women, don't give up.

There are steps to this process:
1. Meet girl - online/bar/social events
2. Get their phone number/WhatsApp/Snapchat
3. Set up a date - coffee, dinner, or drinks
4. Find a way to hold her hand after she's comfortable enough talking to you after you've built rapport. If you get to hold her hand long enough, give her a hand massage (most women love this shit)
5. Find a private area - suggest to move from your current spot to another one (next bar or one of your apartments). This is easier if you bring this next place up in conversation at the first meeting spot (I have this cool painting, if you play guitar the casually bring it up, say you need a feminine touch decorating your apartment, etc)
6. Once you get back to yours or her place start again with the hand holding
7. Go for the kiss after you make a longer than normal eye contact
8. Shirts off if the energy is right and she's feeling it
9. Pants and panties off
10. Fingering/heavy petting/oral sex
11. Sex - try to have a condom handy if possible

Congrats, you've had sex and it will only get easier from here. The jitters go away after doing this with a few girls. Start dating below your level and move to higher quality women once you start feeling better about the process and can transition smoother

I know most you fitizens are autistic as fuck and overthink shit, but it's honestly not that hard if you're reasonably fit and not completely retarded

Attached: 1531074128917.jpg (670x554, 191K)

Thanks user

Really appreciate this user, seriously.
t. Rhodie from earlier

Also I should point out I’m not a lossless virgin - I’ve made it that far but I’ve always had roommates(I still live on campus) so it’s really fucking awkward coming home and getting with a girl with two guys sitting right across the room, if that makes sense. Starting next summer I’ll have my own apartment so thankfully that’ll end soon.

>lossless
*kissless

Last thing
>heavy petting
What the fuck is that?

By being 6'5"

by worrying about shit i can change lol

i'm 6'5 so I don't cope

fellow socal bro here, you're mostly correct. it feels good being the rare giant

Attached: IMG_1260.jpg (960x566, 99K)

TONS OF BONE PROBLEMS FROM BEING 6FT AHAHHAAHHAAH

It’s like petting a dog but between every stroke you hit them really hard.

6'2 here. If it's the perfect height why am I still a virgin, shouldn't thots be begging to give me head? I'm not even fat

By having FACE and still an above average height, putting me above you in the SMV

You got it, man.
Yeah the whole roommate thing can be tough, but try to have a TV + couch in your bedroom so you can go straight there. When you walk in the door you can say hi to them and introduce her, but then just walk straight to your room to watch a movie or show her the topic of conversation that you brought up during the date.

I remind myself that bring 6’3” is still pretty great.

because you don't leave the house and you put women on a pedestal

Damn right brother

Attached: 1511045261929.jpg (680x486, 24K)

I am 6'4". The question is how I cope with not being 6'8"

underrated

You broke the first 2 rules.
1. Don't be ugly
2. Don't be ugly

Because you have a boring personality and maybe an ugly face.

You're probably hideous, blonds often mistake their hair color for an attractive face.

>I'm 5'10 and literally everything in western civilization is made for my height.
except women

Attached: 1487184976670.jpg (265x259, 22K)

ETE ELE TILO DE PITER LANGUILA uh piter languilauh piter languila

by being 6'2 barefoot and larping as 6'4

Based Peter La Anguila posted

Attached: 1544289796121.png (1215x741, 964K)

A tall ugly guy is more appealing than a 10/10 face manlet.

oof

But I am 6'4