Fuck I know how to get most women now

Fuck I know how to get most women now
It's really easy

Attached: images.jpg (197x256, 4K)

How?

Attached: eager-student.jpg (660x440, 218K)

Attached: 1060.jpg (960x720, 84K)

Well...

just be yourself bro

how do i get the : bitches , the money, and the weed?

Whao...

This isn't that hard you know right

Rather than explain anything specifically anyone mention what your issue is with women and what stage of your life are you in

How much do you understand about life

its trash

Is that Beetlejuice on the left?

Honestly just walk up and say hi.

If she likes you, she will do her part to carry on the conversation. Tell her you should hang out, if she says yes, get her number and set a meetup time for that day or in the next couple of days.

If she doesn't, she'll give you one or two word answers. Then you just say "good talking to you" and walk away.

>Honestly just walk up and say hi.
you know how awkward that is

especially so if you've seen this girl around a lot

> what your issue is with women

I have no idea how to have conversations. When I talk to people, half the time I just have no idea how to respond. This isn't a problem that's exclusive to women, I'm retarded when talking to anyone. During conversations, I'm constantly trying to figure out what to say next. Sometimes it works out, but sometimes I'm just left floundering with nothing to say once the other person finishes talking.

I'm not very attractive, so I can't pull off the 'quiet mysterious broody guy' thing like that guy from Drive.

I'm basically like that guy from that one greentext who drops something in front of an old lady and says "Pick that up." Except I don't say shit like that because I'm not that autistic.

Attached: 1538399540853.png (424x386, 190K)

forgot to mention,

>stage of life
Sophmore in University

>How much do you understand about life
Not enough

Seeing the girl around actually makes it more normal. Girls are more comfortable around guys they are identify or who are part of the social group they're in. If you see here around a lot just say "hey, I'm so-and-so, I think I've seen you around before."

If she says "yeah" and goes back to her thing, say "cool nice to meet you and move on". If she re-engages you at a later date, then you know she's cool. Sometimes a girl would be totally into you but might not know how to react when someone approaches her (but desu most girls are used to being approached so you should be fine).

If she seems receptive and continues on the conversation like "oh yeah I've seen you too, I've been coming here for six months I really like the atmosphere here" or something like that, then keep the conversation going and then ask for her number before moving on.

Bonus points if you can point out something about her to comment on, like a shirt or a logo or something. "Hey did I just hear a ringtone from [insert show] that's pretty cool" or something.

>be hot

I've been seeing this girl at my uni (don't know her name, no mutual social group) for the entire semester now, I see her so often it's at a point where she probably thinks I'm stalking her

Based

Attached: 1544093599117.jpg (1080x1080, 78K)

this

Gotta face the fears dude. What's worse, a single interaction going poorly or being alone for the rest of your life as you gradually sink deeper into a pool of your own despair, constantly trying to fill the void in your heart with meaningless half-hearted hobby after hobby, never truly mastering anything, lifting "for yourself" while your value continues to plummet, any social skills and confidence you could have had continuing to not only stagnate but actively deteriorate as you begin to hate yourself more and more for being too afraid to try and obtain what you know you want, your days coming to an end as you wonder what kind of man you are, even if you can even call yourself a man.
Walk up and say hi.

DELETE THS

I think the best way to solve this is continuous practice. Talk to more people and also talk to people in group settings. In a group, observe how people talk to each other and try to replicate it yourself. A good guideline is to ask relevant questions about what the person was talking about after they stop talking in order to keep the conversation going. In order to avoid making it feel like an interview, every so often sprinkle in an observation you have made or something about you or your experience that relates and then follow that up with another question.
Example:
>Walk up to girl at church
>"Hey I've seen you around before but I don't think I've met you, what's your name?"
>she gives name and offers hand to shake
>shake hand
>"Hi anonette, nice to meet you. My name is user. You got to school?"
>"Yeah I do, I'm a junior."
>"What's your major?"
>"Exercise science."
>"Oh cool. What are you planning on doing with that?"
>"I'd really like to be a physical therapist. What's your major?"
>"Physics."
>"Oh, that sounds hard."
>"Yeah, I can barely handle it honestly. You from around here?"
Real example. As long as you speak slowly and maintain eye contact what you say doesn't really matter. Avoid talking quickly or looking away from their eyes during the conversations, these are dead tells that you're nervous and will make the conversation awkward. If this is tough for you here are two tips:
1. If eye contact is tough, don't look directly into their eyes but at the point right between their eyes or the tip of their nose. They can't tell the difference.
2. If talking is tough, just focus on enunciating the words or talking slow. At appropriate points take a pause and look away for a moment as though you are briefly lost in thought and trying to think of what to say next. This will cover some nervousness and also make the conversation feel more organic.

pls delet

I’m bald in my early 20’s.

>got high on kratom yesterday and went out
>so out of it my anxiety doesn't even consciously hit me
>can actually make eye-contact with girls
>talking to cute girl
>asks what i'm doing later
>still zonked out so i say "nothing" and then walk away

Attached: 1544038088876.jpg (1278x1181, 109K)

Lol

>just talk to her and see if she likes you
you said you know how to get most women but then you come up with this basic ass shit, yeah that's how you get women who already like you, nice advice you got there

I dunno, man. One time I was at the DMV checking out these two smoking hot girls, and this tall skinny dude just walks right up to them both and in front of everyone, was just like
>hey, me and my friend think you two are cute

And in like two minutes had their numbers and were talking about a party or something. It was so simple, yet so effective.

Attached: it is so fucking easy.jpg (1024x929, 198K)

just gotta say hi and then walk away

Confidence

Based stroke Poster

figured it out ;) thanks for the replies

delet

Attached: 1533680109732.jpg (720x398, 74K)

Married guy here. There is no difference.
Perfect girl, great job. Doesn't matter.
Be alone if that's what seems like is destined to happen. Being alone is fine too.

same, i feel like she thinks i‘m a disgusting creep so i never approached haha

Attached: 9BB9F7AD-3CAC-4924-8008-B2CC64171EFE.jpg (432x525, 87K)

yeah, it's that fear for me too

Attached: 1538055865588.png (485x443, 25K)

this was alpha

just ask fr i keep it hunnid cuuhh

This topic is as difficult to explain to people as getting ripped for lardmode. There is no "one approach" and there's a tonne of junk-advice out there memeing people into failure.