What does Jow Forums think of saitama's workout?

What does Jow Forums think of saitama's workout?

Attached: 92fcf90fb788a6d043a8deaecce32624.jpg (630x630, 42K)

throw in 100 pullups and its honestly not that bad

OPM had its run about a year ago but ONE hasn't really upped his game with all the money

actually, I'd say this is better

50 pullups
100 pushups
150 situps
200 squats
run 5k

It's a meme. Even in the manga it was a meme. How retarded /a/ can be thinking it could be legit in any way is beyond me

I know. I just don't have a good perspective on it as a fatass. Running six miles (10k) would feel impossible for me at the moment. I could probably do the other things though.

However, to add on, I did meet a man who was in Japan's most famous Taiko drumming groups. They ran six miles without shirts every single day of the year.

Make sure to add bodyweights for extra efficiency

Attached: bodyweights.gif (320x180, 1.09M)

I can only open two gates, but I'll try.

10 km a day will fuck you up

It's not a "workout" with fixed numbers.

At first it'll be impossible, so you'll train and improve. But once you're able to finish it there's nowhere to improve to and you'll stagnate.

>cardio

>do you like it fit?

what do you think

Attached: Thinking.jpg (451x451, 18K)

It's literally a joke. It's making fun of shit like Rock Lee or Goku or whoever else doing nonsense workouts like doing the same kick 1000 times a day and becoming gods. The whole point of the show is that it's a stupid workout that works because it's a parody of regular shonen shows.

Zero pull work, sit-ups are terrible, 10k every day with no rest days will destroy your legs. Pushups and squats are fine, but bodyweight squats can only do so much for you, you'd have to either add weight or do more advanced stuff like pistol squats or high step-ups for bodyweight leg work to continue improving anything

>10km running every day
say goodbye to your joints, knees and tendons
also
>no back work
>no bicep work
enjoy your muscle imbalances and shit posture

Attached: Saitama.png (1920x1080, 2.97M)

Fucking cardio

>50 pullups
>run 5k
Holy disproportion batman!

it'll be really hard for like 12 weeks then you literally wont change for the rest of the time you do it.

Why do people not understand that his workout is supposed to be a joke and actually question the viability of it? Jesus.

are you being stupid on purpose? how on earth will doing a basic amount of pullups (literally 5 sets of 10) combined with 5k cause imbalances in any way?

I'm not talking about imbalances looks wise, damn it. I'm saying it's a whole lot easier to do run 5 silly kilometers than to do 50 pull ups, EVEN in sets of 10.
You're fat, right? Never ran in your life?

>lmao this thing that humans have been doing for literally hundreds of thousands of fucking hears is going to fuck your shit up! DONT RUN PLEASE!

Attached: 1539799803013.gif (300x225, 1.99M)

However, I will say that doing 50 pull ups and 100 pushups WILL cause imbalances looks wise, as well.

omg it literally wont, unless you add weight to them

exactly this, i run 5 -10km 5/6 days a week
i don't have have muscle soreness anymore or had problems with my legs

>Push Ups lifts about 50% of your bodyweight
>Pull Ups lifts 100%.
Say you weigh 200lbs, you know bench around 100lbs for a retarded amount of reps and Pull 200lbs for a decent amount. Your back WILL be disproportionately bigger than your chest.

This shit would legit take you 2.5 hours of what you can achieve better in a gym with 1.5 hours if you take short rests and replace running with HIIT

>dying of heat stroke strengthens the mind
sure buddy

thats why you double the amount. logic do you know it

if that takes you 2,5h you are a fat fuck
longest are the 5k whuch take about 30min

10k a day is gonna fuck up your recovery and your knees

Absolute shit. Next.

t. retard

They never actually took an interest in the show, just the meme, like Pickle Rick. Just like thats meant to show Rick is a pathetic immature child who can't succeed at the one thing he actually wants to do, the workout Saitama references is meant to show his powers clearly have nothing to do with his immense willpower or training. He's just another super. Genos even gives him shit for "Joking" that such a mediocre routine got him so far, which is a fair point. A marathon runner could do Saitama's workout if they wanted and OPM has a cast of superhumans who could do it easily.

>not having family
>being unemployed
>not having social life
Those are the targeted groups for this shit.
I prefer spending 1.5 hour doing compounds at the gym 3 days a week.

Attached: 1509753646218.jpg (667x960, 219K)

INTERNAL ROTATION
KNEE ARTHRITIS

Rep counts are largely arbitrary. Especially with rep counts that go over 3x10. It's just more unessisary movement in the tendons and joints. If you can do more than that you need to be making the exercise harder not doing more of it.

i don't know, i could do 50 pullups and a 100 pushups in my teens, i can do more now, and run a 5k in 19 minutes, at best this would take an hour including squats and situps

Just make it 100 burpees since it's a squat a push up and ab exercise to cut it down even further

so if i bench 1pl8 5 times its equal to benching 2pl8 3 times and to 7pl8 1 time?

Wow, you sure convinced me

It probably is a joke but that workout would unironically work. 99% of results come from genetics and effort. This board has neither of those. A guy with good genetics who goes hard on that workout will look a million times better and be stronger than one of you losers with 1000 posts on Jow Forums doing your "redpilled" "powerlifting program".

Soys from BuzzFeed tried it and did absolutely nothing. Other people lost some weight. I guess if you increased reps every week or months, you would see progress but doing this daily would mess with your joints I think.

>easily do 50 pullups
>be fat

Attached: 1543847385579.png (1002x685, 1.12M)

there are a bunch of those types of videos on youtube and it seems to me that what makes the difference is how much the people try

Lot of people underestimate the importance of rep quality and pace. If you're just going as fast as possible you're basically cheating by using your tendons as a spring. If you're "explosive" oh the concentric contraction and slow on the eccentric contraction you're going to have a lot high rep quality and get better results out of the reps you do.