I notice that many Jow Forums posters are extremely preoccupied with the prospect of losing their hair

I notice that many Jow Forums posters are extremely preoccupied with the prospect of losing their hair.
If you start balding, just shave it. Women love shaved heads.

Attached: FD94AA75-6848-4D83-B43F-B74AD858EE60.jpg (1242x1238, 1.1M)

He looks like a fag in both the pictures

I don’t know how any of you have time to worry about losing hair, fucking random thots and etc. I’m worried about never finding my meaning in life and never finding a woman who I want to spend the rest of my life with and worst of all, if she doesn’t want me back.

Attached: 3B7A6C9B-8655-4D72-AEDF-64B1B4F325A3.jpg (237x212, 24K)

Kind of what he was going for I believe.

So it's really dumb of OP to start a thread telling people to "shave it off to get girls" and use a picture of someone who looks like a fag bald, isn't it

Attached: Screenshot_20181209-083240__01.jpg (1080x1540, 185K)

I searched around about womens actual opinion of Channing and it seems a lot of women don’t really find him all that attractive. Ryan gosling is another one where a lot of women don’t see what the big deal is.

Women are weird though every time you expect them to find a particular man attractive they don’t and the men they do find attractive I always saw as ugly and can’t understand it.

>Women don't find Channing Tatum attractive

Probably asked niggeresses

Attached: 1529707444963.jpg (250x187, 5K)

hes objectively good looking keep coping faggot

True though. My gf doesnt like bald heads, but it's better than being balding.

Good hairds > Bald > Balding

Basically.

he looks like the kind of guy that would appeal to black women more than white

Wrong. Black women don't like white men much.

He looks like a real man
I’d sit on his face

.. only if you have a THICK NECK to go along with it

I have the thickest head of hair imaginable (White), it can be difficult to get a comb through my hair if I was in hard water (vacay), and never once has some bird come up and said "wow, it's just how thick your hair is".

I know you can all think that's ancedotal as fuck, but instead of possibly killing your dick with rogain, get fit, grow a beard, and don't take yourselves so fucking seriously. It's something you can easily overcome by being fit. Now if you're a skelly or a fatty, preocuppying yourself with your hair is just a wasted opportunity cost.

Focus on what you can control, diet, gains, beard. Hair is up to God, like height.

>T.manlet in Nafta, average in Southern Europe.

I started shaving my head when I noticed I was visibly balding

The girls who commented thought I looked better with hair, and others mentioned how I looked like a serial killer with a shaved head.

I now just keep what hair I have left (male pattern baldness, a bad receding hair line) and keep it short. It started when I was 20 (26 now) and It's just a steady decline until I'll have to shave it again.

Yeah of course he looks like a man. A gay man, just like you.

lol why do they always give me rimjobs then?

>spanded two movies of him literally just dancing in his underwear
>movies made $400m in theaters not including streamed release
>women don’t find him attractive

Cope

i can't grow a beard. i'd look like i'm going through fucking chemo even though i'm fit

It's called SOUR GRAPES. They know they can't have him so they "didn't want him anyway"

>"How's it going doods?"

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 32K)